Guest viewing is limited

Kaori - Gatsuri Chikan Club (AKA G-Molester)

Varista

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Delivery Health - Kaori
https://g-molester.com/top
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/g-molester/
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/g-molester/girlid-22518821/

Date of Encounter:
September 2018

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
55 min play + 90 min Hotel = 18,000円

Type/Location:
Shibuya Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese, though English is OK.

Details of the Encounter:
I was in Shibuya one day and had a bit of a craving for some delivery, so I stopped by the office of Gatsuri Chikan Club above Strawberry Jam near the Deai Cafe in Shibuya. I've used the service here before and had a good time, so I figured why not? Walked upstairs and was greeted by the tenchou as I reached the top. Hallway on the left is the one you want. Told him I looked at the site and saw the special of 55 minutes at 10,000円 and wanted to take that option. He showed me some pictures and pointed at Kaori saying she was popular recently. I took a second to look at her profile on the website and decided I was okay with her. After adding on 1,000 for gaijin tax, 2,000 for nomination, and another 1,000 for whatever I can't even remember I paid up my 14,000円 and he walked me to a nearby love hotel up the stairs to the side of the building. Paid 4,000 for the room for 90 minutes and headed on up. Within 5 minutes Kaori arrived at my door.

Couple things here to start with, Kaori is tall. Like I'm 183cm and I still consider her tall. She does not have a tiny frame, but she's not fat. We exchanged pleasantries and then stripped down for the shower. Here's the next thing; she has some skin stuff going on. Off the bat I'm fairly certain she has psoriasis, as I could see the red patches in the common spots for it. She also has some varying pigment on her back. I would not put her in the category of "smooth, milky skin" any day. That being said, she's a sweet girl and the shower was nice. A little bit of play, but nothing extraordinary.

Next stop the bed. We begin with a little mutual nipple play, and slowly progress forward. She's maybe a mid to full B cup in western size. Unfortunately her discoloration is also prevalent on her breasts and that turns me off a little. A few minutes later she gives me a quick BBBJ and then asks if she can use lotion for a HJ. This may not be a problem for many people, but in my experience, once the lotion goes on, the BBBJs stop. And if I just wanted a naked HJ I would've gone to Lovely Hand instead. So I put off the lotion for a bit longer and start to play with her down south, hoping that this will move us in a favorable direction. That's when the next point comes up. The fishy smell. I've been involved in a decent amount of P4P and I've rarely encountered the smell in Japan. Unfortunately, this was one such occasion. That putting a stop to any plans I had of DATY, the session pretty much ends with a lubed up HJ finish. Disappointed that I just spent 2-3 times what I would've spent for the same experience at Lovely Hand, I wash up and head out when time is up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Kaori, while sweet and pleasant, just didn't tick any of the boxes that I like, and I wouldn't nominate her again. Hopefully the psoriasis and fishy smell clear up, as I can't imagine many people would come back if not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't the higher cost be for the chikan play? Was that not offered or was she not into it?

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
I think it's a little higher for chikan play. I don't do it because the language requirement is a bit high, and I don't want to have to think that much for play. lol

I think it's a little higher for chikan play. I don't do it because the language requirement is a bit high, and I don't want to have to think that much for play. lol
Daijobu? For my money that's the only Japanese word you need to master for such situations.

Reactions: just4fun
Daijobu? For my money that's the only Japanese word you need to master for such situations.

Well let's put it this way. To really ENJOY the situation would require more effort than I'm willing to put in. Chikan play, although tempting, wouldn't come as naturally and would require more time for full enjoyment. And time literally = miney

Is this place still open for foreigners?
Thinking to visit Shibuya this weekend and don't know where to go.