basketcase

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Pink Star - Kaori - http://y-pinkstar.com/girl?id=12

Date of Encounter:
October 17, 2015 (noonish)

Contact Method:
Tout waved me over after shouting ar me from down the road.. lol.. It was pretty funny..

Appointment Length & Costs:
35 minutes/¥9,000 (I should have taken a longer course!)

Type/Location:
Mat Health / Yokohama, near Bandobashi Station

Language Notes:
Very gaijin friendly. Tout saw me walking by and was waving me over and speaking to me in fair English. I told him I wanted a slender girl and that's exactly what I got.

Overall Rating:
8 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Japanese girl, very nice looking, I guessed late 20's. Pretty face, B cup, nice nipples, flat stomach. She was hot. Everything I look for, slender but not anorexic looking with perky tits. YUM!

Details: Kaori was very pretty and very nice. Came out wearing a cute little nurse shift that she made my unzip for her. HOT. She didn't speak much English but seemed to genuinely enjoy trying. She was curious and asked lots of questions about me. I was completely comfortable with her.

The room was tiny, just big enough for a futon and a bath next to it. The bath was nice, she took her time but didn't wash my whole body, just the relevant areas (which she did nicely).

After the washing we went to the bed where she swallowed my cock (bbj) and didn't let go until (I was having a hard time cumming (getting old)) until I shot in her mouth. She made sure to get every drop (I love that). There was a small mirror on the wall next to the bed that offered a great view of the action. Afterwards, given that we only had 35 minutes, we talked a bit and then a bath and out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would have given a higher rating had the room been a bit bigger. Not the girl's fault.

Thanks for posting the review! Don't recall seeing this shop discussed before.

BTW, its right across the street (ally?) from Cynthia's.. You'll have dueling (good natured) touts to deal with..

Reactions: just4fun
her favorite celeb is Nick Cage. Huh.

Irony Alert
!
irony-alert-ironic.jpg

Can you spot it?

OK, just ignore the quest. The irony is actually fairly simple to find, but I like MossBoss's response best.

MossBoss said:
Liking Nick Cage as an actor is like liking U2 as a band.

U2 the favorite band of people who don't like music.

I'm waiting to name a winner.

I completely forgot about my irony challenge until the distinguished DireWolf just "liked" the post.

Come on, there are a pack of intelligent and clever TAG folks out there. Let's put the quest to rest.

Maybe one of the new wits can solve this very simple irony puzzle.

Make a confined old man happy-you can do it, I know you can!

I am not that familiar with Nic's body of work....

But is the "irony" that the lurker was drawn out of the bushes to make his first post not by the adventures of Mr. Basketcase - but his disbelief that his companion could possibly nominate Nic Cage as her favorite celebrity (huh?)

Or is it ironic that the move to limit lurkers accessing the site has had the unintended affect of lurkers posting anything simply to qualify for full privileges.

How is the knee feeling? ( did you do 1 or both?)

One Love (.....but there not the same)

I am not that familiar with Nic's body of work....

But is the "irony" that the lurker was drawn out of the bushes to make his first post not by the adventures of Mr. Basketcase - but his disbelief that his companion could possibly nominate Nic Cage as her favorite celebrity (huh?)

Or is it ironic that the move to limit lurkers accessing the site has had the unintended affect of lurkers posting anything simply to qualify for full privileges.

How is the knee feeling? ( did you do 1 or both?)

One Love (.....but there not the same)

Namae, oh so close, but no cigar, just yet. You are overthinking it-at least you have that capacity!

Another hint-the answer to the quest is all found in post #5.

Pain city with the knees, both of them, but for some reason, more so in the left. I can't get much sleep, much less a good night's sleep. That's why I'm up at 2:30 AM.

It's been one week since the surgery. Every day the pain is less and knee function improves. Physical therapy helps so much.

Namae, oh so close, but no cigar, just yet. You are overthinking it-at least you have that capacity!

Another hint-the answer to the quest is all found in post #5.

Pain city with the knees, both of them, but for some reason, more so in the left. I can't get much sleep, much less a good night's sleep. That's why I'm up at 2:30 AM.

It's been one week since the surgery. Every day the pain is less and knee function improves. Physical therapy helps so much.

Overthinking ....Huh! Last shot....

Uh-huh-huh....Leaving Las Vegas.

Overthinking ....Huh! Last shot....

Uh-huh-huh....Leaving Las Vegas.

Since everyone else is ignoring the stupid quest, the absolute last hint.

It has nothing at all to to with Nic Cage.

Now go drink a nice fresh cup of coffee and clear the brain cells.

Ouch, and I thought we were buddies. Humor me, please. I'm stuck staring at the same four walls, day after day, night after night, in the house of pain.

Meanwhile, you and much of the TAG team are out there having multiple orgasms while I wonder if poor, wrinkled, pathetic Johnny will ever recover from having a thick tube rammed six inches up my urethra. Hey, I never realized anything that thick could even fit up there.

Reactions: MikeH and Wwanderer
We are, and you have my best wishes for a quick and total recovery, but it was an honest question. Whatever you are talking about in this thread has gone right over my head.

-Ww

Reactions: MikeH
Early on, I issued an irony alert, in post five of the thread and flippantly asked if anyone recognized the irony. What followed was a Nic Cage tribute, which has nothing at all to do with the irony alert.

I'm beginning to think that most folks here are geniuses in science, technology, and math, but lacking a basic understanding of literary terms. Or maybe I'm more than a little strange.:banhappy:

Reactions: MikeH and Wwanderer
Early on, I issued an irony alert, in post five of the thread and flippantly asked if anyone recognized the irony. What followed was a Nic Cage tribute, which has nothing at all to do with the irony alert.

I'm beginning to think that most folks here are geniuses in science, technology, and math, but lacking a basic understanding of literary terms. Or maybe I'm more than a little strange.:banhappy:

Got it!

RR...He's a liar, isn't he?