120min & ¥48,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Sept 23

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'll try to keep it short and sweet and just mention the highlights of the session as we're approaching 60 Kaoru reviews.

Foreplay included the usual DFK and sensual touching over clothes. She let me motorboat her boobs, and we exchanged some gentle nipple biting throughout the session. I mentioned on my last review that Kaoru had accommodated my pegging request. I had the strap-on in my backpack, so when we were putting things away, I took it out in case she wanted another go. I don't think I said much but she was very much into doing it again. This time instead of doggy, we did g-whiz (I had to google the position name as I wrote down in my notes "face up legs up"). After I got my fair share of pegging, I asked to switch to 69. I think she came twice but I was only certain of one orgasm. She used a combination of tongue and fingers on me. Then we swapped to ACG and luckily I lasted a bit longer than last time.

In the shower part, she had me run my arms and legs all over her pussy. She also rubbed her breasts over me front and back.

Mat play was stellar like before. I loved the body weight massage and all the rubbing. This time, I relaxed for the toe in pussy trick and my leg wasn't in a cramping position. She was so tight it was really impressive.

After washing off the nuru, I asked for doggy style. I think I felt her cum but I wasn't sure if it might have just been the lube. The bell rang so I panicked and couldn't finish inside her, so she ended the session with a nice BBBJ.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Going back to Japan in March but saw she's taking a hiatus, so I'm hoping timing lines up or she can make an exception, fingers crossed

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

update which most of you probably know, she's taking the month off for her operation recovery, so sending good energy and positive vibes for her! I had reached out to see if she might recommend anyone and she said "the male staff know best" hah I guess she doesn't play favorites. I was hoping maybe she'd hmu with one of her besties or something. Anyways, when I saw Rio, after I told her I had met twice with Kaoru, she's like, oh her English is very good lol

Reactions: HiNotHere98
What type of operation did she have? More like a health issue or some kind of plastic surgery/look fix?

update which most of you probably know, she's taking the month off for her operation recovery, so sending good energy and positive vibes for her!
Hopefully it all goes well!
Sadly she will return to a store charging more for foreigner's but not giving that extra to the girls.
I had reached out to see if she might recommend anyone and she said "the male staff know best" hah I guess she doesn't play favorites. I was hoping maybe she'd hmu with one of her besties or something.
If you get very close that might be a thing to ask but asking by message after seeing her twice. Her answer might put her in an awkward situation so being diplomatic on her end was excellent in my opinion.

Recently, the Y-shirt ladies have been posting about implementing a gaijin fee. I don't know what happened nor the details about the addition but this sucks. Love Kaoru though, all the best for her.

Back in January, when I went to see Kaoru again (5th time now), she said it would be 36k for 90 min (just like it was the 2 times before that). But when I arrived, the staff said it was 38k. I didn't want to argue (but also did not tell Kaoru) and just paid it. I wonder if that was already some sort of gaijin tax? Can't compare to other reviews here from after that cause all. of them seem to be for 120min xD