Kaoru at y-shirt - truly an expert

Soapland Name:
Y-shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
Kaoru

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=kaorud

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hour / 45k + 3k for advanced reservation (I think)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I messaged Kaoru directly on LINE in English. Kept it short and punctual, my race and nationality, what course I wanted and time, and confirming if it is OK I don't speak japanese. She messaged me back several hours later saying it is OK, the price, and asking for a phone number to make the reservation for me. The day of she messaged me to follow up and confirm I'd be there.

I walked to y shirt from asakusa. I arrived 5 minutes early or so, walked to the door of y-shirt and told the tencho "yoyaku". He asked me if I was line id name and I confirmed. In hindsight I was never even asked my real name, but my line id name sounds and looks like an English name I guess, if you aren't too familiar with English names. I was led to the waiting room and paid the tencho. He spoke in only Japanese but it was obvious what he was conveying (here's some tea, I need your payment, etc...).

10 minutes goes by and I'm called up and see kaoru on the stairs. She takes my hand and leads me up 2 stories to her room. Some small talk, her English is not great but of course I knew that. Somehow I envisioned better due to a her number of reviews, but honestly it's fine, and basic communication still works. She undresses me and I her. She goes straight to DFK, BBBJ, various foreplay stuff. Pretty wild, not even any shower or anything at this point. Then, while in 69 she gets the condom on without me even realizing it and hops on RCG. Did that for a while, turned around for CG, switched to mish, and I popped with that. She is excellent at riding, BTW.

Next she showers me, lots of touching from both parties, body rubbing, some BBBJ I think, and lots of kissing. I then get in the tub while she prepares the mat. After a bit, she gets in the tub and does the various tub stuff, BBBJ, etc... Then finishes with setting up the mat.

Next is the mat play, starting off slow with a nice massage then fully body rub, then licking and sucking... Everywhere. Quite literally everywhere. Sucking toes and fingers as well. She likes to grind her pussy on you a lot. We flip over and she does all this stuff to the front side, now with blow jobs mixed in. At one point she did the famous toe in pussy thing. I think she loves seeing the reactions. Some CG sex on the mat. It took a lot for me to not blow early, but mat play finishes up and I go back to the tub. She cleans up and then joins me. Some short foreplay type things, but then we move to the bed.

Basically the same as the start, except now she's all but begging me to finger her and rub her. She either has a low threshold to orgasm or she's the best actress, but she convincingly came from that, convulsions and all. We tried fucking for a while, but I couldn't finish. She suggested we take a break via translation app, since we had 30 minutes. We do that, some small talk trying to communicate lol, then I start initiating things again. Eventually ended up back inside her, flipping thru the main 3 positions and finished a second time in mish.

She cleaned me up and we finished the session on time, maybe just a bit early. Gave me her card with a nice note on it, a couple hugs, and we went downstairs. Tencho directed me to a room, I guess to chill a bit before leaving. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait or anything but I left a few minutes after on my own and they seemed mildly concerned, had me hold on a second, but then eventually they got me my shoes and I left. Then I walked toward asakusa to be a normal tourist again, enjoying some Taiyaki and then fresh melon pan. 9.5/10 the only way it'd be better is if Kaoru looked like a model or something. (she looks pretty good tho, imo)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
First proper soapland experience. I knew service would be great and still exceeded expectations. No reason to be on the fence about booking with Kaoru it is dead simple and I have next to no Japanese ability.

Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 11/22/2022

Intend to set up a schedule with her. I'm little short so wandering if her info on the website is accurate (170cm tall)?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Intend to set up a schedule with her. I'm little short so wandering if her info on the website is accurate (170cm tall)?
Does it REALLY matter?

friend code GIF

Yup. She’s a bit chubbier than her photos let on but you know it doesn’t matter. She cute and ENTHUSIASTIC and sexy as all get out and if she’s not slobbering on your gibbon within 30 seconds of entering the room you’re doing it wrong. The lady is Hungry For Penis.

man... i really wish I had seen this review earlier.... leaving this week and what a miss :(

Try a 69 with a 145 girl when you are +190, you need to be Gene Simmons to succeed!

Challenge accepted! This far I have managed 69 with no problems with girls down to 150 cm but will be happy to try new records.

Of course as a guy you have two ways to equalize the height difference. :cool: :p

Do you need a phone number to place a reservation?
I checked with her and she told me just a line ID or email is good enough.

Not sure if i could get a JP phone number while i'm there.

Reactions: Maxblack
Do you need a phone number to place a reservation?
I checked with her and she told me just a line ID or email is good enough.

Not sure if i could get a JP phone number while i'm there.
If you don't trust her answer, then you'll most likely never trust our answers.