Kaoru at Y Shirts News!

From my anecdotal discussions with a very few ladies in the business, I think regulars are much more regular than you imagine.
Definitely

Amane, one of my favorite providers. During her 28 months at Kings Club her biggest regular saw her +50 times, another regular left feedback around 30 times for her on CH.
Asahi at Bijin Lab who I have seen three times has feedback +15 times from same dude, she has been there a year appr. Could continue, Uka............

Most popular providers have guys like that. I know dudes on her who has seen the same girl appr 50 times.

Definitely

Amane, one of my favorite providers. During her 28 months at Kings Club her biggest regular saw her +50 times, another regular left feedback around 30 times for her on CH.
Asahi at Bijin Lab who I have seen three times has feedback +15 times from same dude, she has been there a year appr. Could continue, Uka............

Most popular providers have guys like that. I know dudes on her who has seen the same girl appr 50 times.
Which is smart if you have great chemistry, and attraction to the girl. Better to repeat on a proven great lay than to step on a landmine.

Definitely

50 times is quite impressive o_O
Really makes us foreigners seem like a drop in the bucket of the ocean of Japanese jizz

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Which is smart if you have great chemistry, and attraction to the girl. Better to repeat on a proven great lay than to step on a landmine.
When I first started in this hobby I was all about finding a new girl every time, but as I encounter more and more duds this definitely rings true for me. Especially in the overseas market where the supply of girls is limited.

One girl here in NYC I really enjoyed so much that I visited her 5 times during her 3 week stay in NYC, got her contact information, and this last trip to Japan I visited her in Osaka, booked a nice hotel, and had a great ~4 hour session (~30 mins at the cafe, 2 hrs in the hotel room, 1.5 hrs dinner) where there was no rushing and we got to take our time. Best 50,000 JPY session I've had, although of course I do have to account for the cost of going to Osaka and paying for the hotel room and dinner... lol.

Kaoru is the best, possibly GOAT?
Can book in English.
Full soap service (Matt play is amazing).
Polyorgasmic (or a great actress).
Sometimes squirter.
Works all the damn time.
Active on multiple social media.
Cute face.
Great body.
Doesn’t put up with shit from “patriotic” Japanese.

Yeah she’s GOAT.

I recall her saying something to that effect on Twitter. She feels less stress and is comfortable at her current shop.
Met a few other providers like that. AV quality looks and service, but enjoy going at their own pace that a mid level soap provides. Plus, something tells me high end soaps have high end assholes for customers on top of the cut throat competition for their wallets.

Plus, something tells me high end soaps have high end assholes for customers
Maybe sometimes, but there would be a must more interesting range of people than in budget places where it’s generally one salary man after the other.

Kaoru has the calm manner. Even the murder in yoshiwara didn't shake her. I really appreciate the personality.

Reactions: hrbb
Maybe sometimes, but there would be a must more interesting range of people than in budget places where it’s generally one salary man after the other.

Price alone is not the only factor. Some soaps with similar price range/lineup have very different customers. Not sure why exactly. After you have been a few times you know who to expect in the waiting room 😅

Reactions: Alice
Price alone is not the only factor. Some soaps with similar price range/lineup have very different customers. Not sure why exactly. After you have been a few times you know who to expect in the waiting room 😅
I will expect a number of foreigners in the waiting room in Yshirt. And I bet they are Kaoru's fanboys.

I told her I'd see her again before I leave Japan and so shall it be. Don't think I'll write another review because everyone knows anyway but perhaps a small report regarding what she can or can't do currently due to her surgery and all.

I will expect a number of foreigners in the waiting room in Yshirt. And I bet they are Kaoru's fanboys.
IMG_9095.jpeg

Met kaoru yesterday. Not sure if I should write a review, feels a bit excessive at this point. I can just confirm that she is skilled at what she is doing. The magic trick when she puts on the condom without you noticing, happened to me as well. I was sure we were doing it raw, and I was thinking "so this is why everyone likes Kaoru". Had to stop her, and tell her that we were in dangerous territory, and she was like "you know I've already put it on, right? " I had no clue🤣

Met kaoru yesterday. Not sure if I should write a review, feels a bit excessive at this point. I can just confirm that she is skilled at what she is doing. The magic trick when she puts on the condom without you noticing, happened to me as well. I was sure we were doing it raw, and I was thinking "so this is why everyone likes Kaoru". Had to stop her, and tell her that we were in dangerous territory, and she was like "you know I've already put it on, right? " I had no clue🤣
The most important question here is, what was the brand of the condom?

2000 isn't much and I'd certainly be willing to pay, but isn't Japan against things like these that look like tipping?

I supposed it would foolish for girl to report you to tencho to get you kicked out for this XD

2000 isn't much and I'd certainly be willing to pay, but isn't Japan against things like these that look like tipping?

I supposed it would foolish for girl to report you to tencho to get you kicked out for this XD
They usually see it as a gift, but if you are worried then perhaps getting her an amazon giftcard with 2k yen preloaded