Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min / 51,800

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So after lurking here for a while and mostly now relieved of my previous gonad ailments I decided to venture into Yoshiwara for the first time. Never used a SL before but didn't bother doing much research so just walked from the station - bad idea in the oppressive mid-afternoon heat but there ya go.

Walked down what I think is the main street checking out the shops and found Darling Harbour with a tough looking guy standing outside. As I approached he said something I couldn't understand and then the tencho came out, asked a couple of questions and invited me in. He's a nice guy. Showed me the choices and I chose Kaoru as there was no wait.

Shortly after I was led to the stairs and there she was in a sailor type mini-dress showing her nice legs. Looks different to her photos but in a good way. Rounder face and some meat which I like. She also has tongue and ear piercings. Her manner was curiously direct and mellow at the same time but she set to work straight away kissing and hugging while stripping me down and getting me to do return the favour. I was already rock hard so she made a beeline for my cock and proceeded to give me a nice BJ which took me by surprise as we hadn't showered or anything. I had just before I left the house but still, woah! Things got heated and before I knew it my cock was covered and she was straddling me. She has a cute shaved pussy. Cycled through a bunch of positions (nice soft tits which are great to hold) and I blew inside with her on top.

We ordered drinks and then swiftly onto stage 2. This is where Kaoru really shows her stuff. She guides you through every step of the bath and mat play like the seasoned pro she is without ever appearing to go through the motions. I just let her do her thing and marvelled at her workmanship. The mat was a lot of slippery fun with her sliding and licking me all over including my ass and toes. Amazing. We did some hard cowgirl on the mat for a while which was great and then moved back to the bed still all covered in slime. Few more positions but the neba neba stuff wasn't doing it for me so we cleaned up, chilled on the bed and chatted a bit. I got hard again and we tried another quickie but I couldn't cum a second time. Definitely not for Kaoru's lack of trying! Her service skill is second to none. Anyway, time was up so we said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Adding to the chorus of approvals, Kaoru is a gem. Very attentive and gives a great service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 9/6/2021