Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins / ¥29,800

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
mostly English, simple Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I have been in Japan more than 3 years, honestly when I came to Japan, I wanted to try Soapland. I have read many reviews on TAG and I was attracted to Darling Harbor. So I had decided to try my luck for the first time during my trip to Tokyo last weekend. I intended to stay near Asakusa area for easy access.
When I arrived at the shop, an old man stood at front door, I asked him "Is English okay?" He said yes and pointed out a board with the price for 70 mins. I said okay and he led me in, another guy at reception asked me if I already made a reservation, and I was led to in a small room. He gave me a cup of tea and a napkin, then he showed me 4 pictures which were Kaoru, Moe and the others I just didn't remember their name. He recommended Kaoru because only she could speak English. Suddenly, I thought that I had read several positive reviews of Kaoru and I picked her without any hesitation. One thing he said to me that all these 4 girls were ready but when I finished choosing and payment, I still had to wait around 50 mins which I had no idea about this.
Kaoru showed up and led me to the room. Her appearance look similar her picture but a bit older which doesn't matter for me. She asked me if this was my first time soapland experience. She helped me to undress and I helped her too. Then she started with BBBJ and we did cowgirl position, and switched to missionary and I just came a bit faster. After that, she prepared for mat play, what can I say, It's was so good because of my first time. She licked everything from my neck to foot. When she went to lick asshole, I felt tickle, so I told her no need to do it. During mat play, she tried to make me cum again, did BBBJ and cowgirl. We talked during the session, she is very friendly. I asked her about sumata which I didn't understand and she showed me how it was. I was surprised that her pussy look so good, I meant It's perfect in my opinion. When we had only 10 mins left, we cleaned each other, and dressed up. She gave me her card with a hug. We said goodbye. I was asked if I need a cab, but I lived not so far from the shop, so I just walk out and left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely I will visit next time, but I would like to choose another girl. It seems only Kaoru can speak English, I don't know whether are there anyone could speak English like her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Viggagadye
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 10/26/2021

Do they except payment by credit cards?
Never use credit cards for P4P. If you MUST, then get a cash advance from an ATM and use that cash.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Never use credit cards for P4P. If you MUST, then get a cash advance from an ATM and use that cash.

Which reminds me that in some brothels in Australia they had an ATM machine on site. Was kind of interesting to read the monthly statement later as it clearly told the location of the machines...

Reactions: Sudsy
Which reminds me that in some brothels in Australia they had an ATM machine on site. Was kind of interesting to read the monthly statement later as it clearly told the location of the machines...
All the AMPs in san francisco have them as well.

I’m not sure they work here or not, or if there is an equivalent in Japan, but if someone would prefer to use credit cards, regardless of the fees, there are various virtual credit card companies available.

Some allow you to create one-use cards for a specific amount and/or time period, not directly linked to your real life credit card.

You’re basically creating gift cards for yourself.