120 min - 48,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hello fellow TAG members, here’s another Kaoru review. I got cold feet writing my first review (thanks moderation team for upholding my decision not to publish it) but I feel that posting one is the least I could do.

I booked Kaoru via e-mail and just showed up at the front door. Since I am or was a virgy boy, I had decided to finally get this over with in the best way possible, using part of my upcoming Japan vacation for it. I had some doubts about how long I could last but booked 120 minutes. And god, Kaoru is so fucking cute, cuter than her improved profile pictures on the website, of course she has some “flaws” like a small scar and stomach but that is more humanizing than a turn-off. And I don’t know if it’s her haircut or overall head shape but she had this modern geisha-like quality in her appearance. Just my type, lucky. Of course, she was wearing her classic white t-shirt over bra and panties and led me up those tiny, tiny steps.

What followed was the standard routine. I had mentioned it was my first time but pussied out correcting myself to say first time in soapland, which I am pretty sure she didn’t buy. After playing with her boobs awkwardly and getting some dick sucking, it was time for a 69 and that’s pretty much when she confirmed my virginity 100%. I couldn’t see her clit at all and couldn’t feel any wet parts, so I just sucked and licked randomly. She then proceeded to do her ooohs and aaahs and secksies and she faked an orgasm riding me so obviously I got a bit embarassed. I popped after some riding, and profusely apologized, which was also a classic virgin move since I hadn’t noticed the condom she put in me and thought I had creampied her and she’d ever consider doing that. LOL.

But still she never made me uncomfortable with myself or my body. If you indicate passiveness or lack of experience she’ll lead the whole session, and the GFE she gives is awesome, for me it was very pleasurable. After some washing of private parts it was kissing and blowing time on the tub, then waiting for her to prepare the mat play. I couldn’t help but feel like a Roman emperor of old in a bathhouse full of women to fuck, relaxing on the tub and seeing Kaoru prepare everything.

On the mat she did the most sensual play ever licking every inch of my body, and I loved taking a peek and seeing her devious smile while she licked my right shoulder and arm. She did all the standard stuff but no feet finger in pussy because I had forgotten to clip my nails. After that, more riding and an amazing jerk off with the occasional sucking that made me see stars and beg to cum. Pop 2.

Then back to the tub, mouthwash (yeah she just went to town kissing me with FKs and sucking my cock all this time without it) and a bit of play, cleaning body off lube and bed again. Funny, she did try to make me take the lead and start round 3 but I’d notice it only after and after a bit of cuddling she’d give my third pop,we’d talk a bit and say our goodbyes.

I emerged off of Y-shirts at night and walked down the street as a different man, seeing the bright soapland signs, turned a left and walked down to Yoshiwara Shrine and finally Senso-ji. How’s that for a cherished first time memory?

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was a great experience but I had several thoughts lingering over. Funny, I didn't even entertain shame or anxiety from doing this like I've seen in many similar posts, and I was surprised by how well I lasted the session by not jizzing in the first 5 seconds. I also stood at full mast without faltering during all those 120 mins which drew positive comments from Kaoru and a joking "why???" at the end with my dick still up. I can take my somewhat lack of sensitivity from jerking off too much as a positive I can adjust with more sex, but I was mad at two things:
-Being so relaxed during the session with no nervousness or self esteem issues to wonder why the fuck did I waste my 20s NOT chasing pussy
-The terrible sex performance.

For the first this is something I’m going to have to live with now on my early 30s and I’m not even sure how I successfully fooled myself about not needing to chase women actively. But as I said, I left as a new man and once the bad thoughts died down, with clarity I got the resolve to make up for the time lost.

I really recommend anyone in a similar situation to just get off your ass and go have sex. No excuses. If you’re going to Japan you have the safest, cleanest and least judgy environment to do it with or without training wheels, requiring a mere walk-in or reservation. Kaoru is an absolute pro, too, and you will probably NOT find a better P4P first time as the other 48 reviews indicate. This was as therapeutic as it was sexual and it erased all of the stupid doubts and worries about sex only a late bloomer could have. Live with no regrets.

As for the lack of performance, well I’m happy to inform you all that I became a huge P4P pervert and that the second Kaoru session was much better and felt like the actual official loss of the V-card… continues next review :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

indeed, she is the goddess for those guys who don't speak Japanese language!
just finish my tokyo visit again and repeated her for the third time.
safe and sound choice!

Reactions: DragonSlayer
are her assets as big as described on the site?
I think you went to the wrong person if you were hoping for an accurate cup measurement of her breasts. 😅
I can at least confirm she is 170cm though. Perfect tallness.

Reactions: cookiecrumps