120 min - 48,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
In soaplands you truly get what you put into it, in this case almost literally!

With my newfound superpower of SEEEEEXXXXXXXX aided by a cross country enduro rally level 120min+ unwavering boner during my first meeting with Kaoru, I arrived at my hotel room at night to reflect on what just transpired. And damn it, I wasn't even too worried about thoughts of why I waited for so long to lose the V-card or shame about what I've just done which I've seen here before in reviews from people in a similar situation. I was really pissed off about my poor sex performance, and also a bit about my death grip syndrome which I might be blowing out of proportion anyway.

So I did the only sensible thing a TAG member would, and replied to her "thank you for playing" post the next day asking for another reservation. It was interesting, instead of fake fawning over my second visit like one would expect to help seal the deal, the emails were very transactional in nature, in fact the most I got out of those emails was a "happy!" with no emojis in one of the replies. This makes sense and is good for both parties to sober things up and remind you it's a purely commercial transaction, but I still found it a bit amusing. I got a booking for one of my last days in Japan this year and this seemed like a nice send-off and a way to put my newfound worries to test in a good environment before I lost the chance to do it again for months, and of course I went with the 120 min course again. I underestimated my horniness and appetite for the whole Japan P4P experience so I couldn't stop myself from going into another fuuzoku establishment before the agreed upon date, and since I had not researched anything other than be tourist, bang kaoru, go home, I actually ended up going to Club Diamond (????????) a couple of days before Kaoru solely because it was an easy walk-in and close to where I was touristing, but that's another slightly stranger review. I regret not reading TAG back to back but I was already wasting precious vacation time in the hotel room reading reviews and fantasizing already so it made sense to my horny addled brain at the moment, but I wish I had found about and done more conventional and unconventional stuff like going into Rockza or barging into a happening bar and not getting any. Too bad! At least I'll have ample time to research "tourism activities" for the next time, which will definitely happen after all the little adventures I had.

As a new MAYWONN as Trey Parker would have sung it, I was defiantely a bit smug going into Y-Shirt that day. I arrived into the shop and in the waiting room I saw a westerner walk-in that looked nervous and since I felt like king of fuuzoku, conveniently forgetting I lost my virginity just weeks ago, I couldn't help but have a big smile over it. I don't think the guy was paying attention to anything else anyway so it doesn't matter (hey if you're reading this and you saw a smug fat guy that drank the tea in one gulp and started reading the loaner mags, I'm sorry buddy!). Also I was slightly worried about seeing the Tencho helping a very old man who could barely walk into the waiting room as if I was seeing a removed scene from the first act of the Kurosawa film, Ikiru (a movie which could be a great analogy for my lack of sex for all my life but enough about myself...) But eh, let the ojisan have his fun while he still is good for it. While the other foreigner dude scanned the cards for a lay I was called to meet Kaoru, who sent me an email hours prior warning me of her throat damage caused by air conditioning, allergy or something like that. I trusted her word on it, and today I saw that she also talked about it on her twitter publicly so there's no shenanigans here.

Now of course she recognized me as it wasn't THAT long since the first session, but I probably surprised her that day: Instead of being a passive cherry boy I was a lot more forward and active during our playtime together, as I had much more confidence and a strong will of giving her some pleasure out of our exchange, and the changes in play treatment were very noticeable. After kissing she did her classic disrobing, but when she placed my hand in her boobs still in the bra I wasted no time in fondling and grabbing them firmly, and slipping one hand under the bra. After removing the bra she noticed how much more eager I was to play with her and immediately brought her chest into my face and I grabbed her beautiful pair and played a lot with her nipples, licking, kissing, fondling with hands. I had a whole other energy to myself that moment and she gladly matched it.

After holding onto her boobs for dear life she gave me the classic blowie, and then positioned herself just like last time for a 69, with her beautiful pussy right up on my face. And I don't know if it's the lack of experience talking here, but her pussy definitely looked livelier than in the last, more passive session. I could clearly see the clit under its hood, the open labia, the glistening vulva more open and ready. Now there was only one thing to be done, and it was time to redeem myself. Again like a recent graduate I went into a serious research into pussy eating to not disappoint myself and her on our last session for 2023, and it seems my efforts paid off. It was like magic, I started teasing her by licking her pussy all the way across slowly for a bit, with minimal tongue movements, just with the head moving, while she blowed me and exclaimed "yes", and the piece de resistance was when she got more intense in blowing me and I started mixing up the licking with gentle kissing and sucking of her clit. The blowjob was getting so intense I was letting out loud moans while still pleasuring her in somewhat equal intensity, and I noticed she'd move a bit forward but IMMEDIATELY bring her hips back over so I could keep going, and at least twice she just completely stopped stimulating me for a bit almost as she was cumming or about to. Then she stops, says "thank youuu~" and gives me another great FK.

After that she rides me a bit, then asks me what position I wanted to try. This might not seem significant to you, the reader, but in the previous session I was so passive and ineffective this wasn't even considered. I immediately said doggystyle and feeling like a winner I hopped on and sticked my below average meat in. Unfortunately I slipped off twice because of my lack of experience (and/or inches...) so she said "難しいですね" and just moved into piston fucking and all of her classic stuff. Naturally my resolve would not be broken by a simple slip-up or two, so I was actively playing with her boobs while she rode me, which she happily let me, adjusting her arms so they wouldn't get in the way. Pop 1. Then it was shower, kissing on the tub and waiting while the mat was ready.

During mat play she did her magic again with all of the body and starfish licking, the scissoring moves you know, the whole spiel, I might be forgetting something. Then she turns me around, lets me feel her pussy with my fingers, grinds it on my arms... and actually does the feet finger into pussy routine this time. Fuck yes! She would then ride me both normal and reverse, and what was nice about it all is that once she started with her jerkoff routine to finish me off she positioned herself so I could play with her boobs, then again to play with her pussy with my hands, and again this not-so-subtle change in treatment was great. I caressed her pussy from the outside for a while then moved in with the fingers and attempted to both pleasure her inside her vagina and outside with her clit with the thumb... and I guess it was a success again as I felt a light squirt of warm liquid into my fingers. This time I wouldn't pop which was a bit disappointing but I was still in extremely high spirits from not being a complete moron during sex this time around. Then she washes me a bit on the mat, and we go back to the tub for a bit until she gets up to clean the mat play area, and did I mention I was really enjoying myself with her tits during the session?

Bath again and then bed. We talked a bit while we waited for the free drinks and in a very cute way she laid her head on my chest, closed her eyes for a bit then opened it and smiled, she did this twice probably to gauge my reaction. I mentioned I was fully relaxed at that moment, and I was, especially with her GFE touch to things. We talked about silly things and how I was going back home after that, and that led to a conversation about Christmas, dating, and her, which led to some personal stuff I probably shouldn't reproduce here that were sincere and cool and made me respect her even further as just another human trying to live her best life in this world.

After a bit she started stimulating me again and she wasted no time into getting to the 69 position. I popped after a while, and after exclaiming "sensitive!" when she was cleaning me, she acknowledged it... and then started to jerk me furiously right then and there. I was moaning loud and contracting my legs but at no moment I said stop and I could again see her devious smile while she was doing it. Holy shit, it was fucking great, but of course she stopped after a bit, and then she complimented my pussy eating technique. Yes, really, and based on how straightforward and no-bullshit she was every time we talked about something, I can believe it! We showered again while I made a last grab for her tits, got dressed and Kaoru took three selfies of us because I seriously did not want to forget her face and that cute, if perverted, smile of hers, and now that's registered on my phone's memory and computer for as long as I want to keep it. Truly a cherry boy moment too, but as someone said here before nothing is guaranteed in this business and Kaoru could quit at any time. I would not want to forget her looks and my experience with her so soon, as unforgettable as it was our brain always lets things fade away and leaves you wondering if it was all a dream...

Again I walked down the street, left into the Mr. Dandy crossing out of Yoshiwara, transformed again. Not only not a virgin, but also decent (gasp!) at sex. Then regret really kicked in... because I knew I'd have to leave Japan at some point and that very few other women, P4P or otherwise, would be able to compete with the sweet sexual experiences I had in Japan. P4P + a love of Japanese women is a dangerous combination!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Either Kaoru architected the most convincing zero-to-hero mini saga to snag a regular client in two sessions, or I really did perform well this time around and made it pleasurable for Kaoru. Either way, I'm finally satisfied enough to consider myself a Non-Virgin Man (tm). And I always appreciated Japan for its culture and thought about living in it, but seeing how relationships, sex and P4P plays out, so much different than how the western media portrays it as some sort of soulless robot land and so free of unhealthy views on what ought to be natural for any human, I am really considering a plan to using my qualifications to move to Japan, maybe not permanently as the country is still not a sea of roses for non-natives, but for a serious phase in my life while I'm still relatively young.

I won't repeat myself but as I said in part 1, if there's anyone reading this who's a virgin and a young adult, stop everything you're doing and go have sex, don't let the puritanism of the west get to you and you WILL be a changed man as this will unlock so much stuff about your own self and lead you in a path of self-discovery you'd never go through while complacent in your sexless life.

Now, to find dates in my own country and plan daily for my eventual second trip to Japan. Thanks TAG!

Last edited by a moderator:
These reviews are a bit embarassing in retrospect, but I'm glad to contribute :ROFLMAO:
I've been increasing my body count fast but I wish I've been doing it in Japan, there's no comparison. But I think I found a way to go back soon, hopefully it works out! I've been researching a lot while biding my time and there's a LOT of stuff I want to try next year, SL, indies, hotel health, pink salons, onakura, you name it.

I have to give a sincere thank you again for TAG and its regular users, the meme recommendation could have easily been "Jan Jan Sugamo" instead of "Yshirts Kaoru" and my experience would have been drastically different in Japan. LOL. I'd probably never get into this hobby either if I hadn't found this awesomely curated repository of information.

I've been increasing my body count fast but I wish I've been doing it in Japan, there's no comparison.
Yeah I too started in Japan, was surprised at how wholesome the sessions felt, definitely better than the therapy I took in college years ago (and I almost got prescribed Prozac).

Recently been to Thailand in trying to gain experience on a limited budget, I tried going to "massage" brothels--I mean parlors back to back... I got a real massage in only one of them, one girl gave GFE but she said she had Japanese clients (is that why?); the rest basically smeared lube and wanted the "boom-boom" to be over with. "Foreplay" meant just rubbing your dick until it's hard enough. Even using Google translate is also more awkward than in Japan (where the girl usually has a calm "Sou desu ka." demeanour so much that you'd want to relax and type away forever lol). I realized then and there that I missed and craved to repeat my experiences in Japan. Although I have to shout out to Christin massage which gave Japan quality service (trumps at least the low-mid tier JP soaplands)

Then again maybe that's the pop-based rather than time-based system they have (please correct me if I'm wrong with this observation). With time-based in Japan (even if limited to 1 pop), you will get all the time you requested and when you are unsure what to do next the default is to cuddle. So even by default it's more GFE.

I guess the next step would be to find a "sensei" level of "sex instructor" for me... maybe Kaoru, maybe an Independent, or someone in Japan fluent in English so that I can go from totally incompetent to somewhat workable.

Thank you for the comprehensive report and the inspiration.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
I guess the next step would be to find a "sensei" level of "sex instructor" for me... maybe Kaoru, maybe an Independent, or someone in Japan fluent in English so that I can go from totally incompetent to somewhat workable.

Thank you for the comprehensive report and the inspiration.
No problem! At least someone enjoyed my review, this makes it a bit less embarassing 🤣

https://www.kunni-school.com/
I've been intrigued by this for a long time now... no mention of gaijin in any of their pages, but I guess you have to at least be good in Japanese to get in.

I think "sex instructor" runs opposite to how ladies like Kaoru usually work so your best bet is probably an indie showing you the ropes. @Alice what do you think?

Yeah I too started in Japan, was surprised at how wholesome the sessions felt, definitely better than the therapy I took in college years ago (and I almost got prescribed Prozac).

Recently been to Thailand in trying to gain experience on a limited budget, I tried going to "massage" brothels--I mean parlors back to back... I got a real massage in only one of them, one girl gave GFE but she said she had Japanese clients (is that why?); the rest basically smeared lube and wanted the "boom-boom" to be over with. "Foreplay" meant just rubbing your dick until it's hard enough. Even using Google translate is also more awkward than in Japan (where the girl usually has a calm "Sou desu ka." demeanour so much that you'd want to relax and type away forever lol). I realized then and there that I missed and craved to repeat my experiences in Japan. Although I have to shout out to Christin massage which gave Japan quality service (trumps at least the low-mid tier JP soaplands)

Then again maybe that's the pop-based rather than time-based system they have (please correct me if I'm wrong with this observation). With time-based in Japan (even if limited to 1 pop), you will get all the time you requested and when you are unsure what to do next the default is to cuddle. So even by default it's more GFE.
You're probably right. My somewhat naive view on it is that Japan is much more open about participating in Fuuzoku. I think because the services are mostly for locals by locals in a developed country, you see less people forced into prostitution by poverty or organized crime, and more women working out of their own accord for a mix of reasons (not that the former doesn't happen in Japan, good for this place for not endorsing it unlike another grosser mongering board...) Their own interest and treatment of it like regular work is probably what brings in the motivation for GFE.

No matter the reason, the Japan standard GFE has definitely spoiled me. Still haven't found anything that comes close locally.

Reactions: boogermachine
I've been interested on visiting T Shirt as part of my first trip to JP, but wanted to ask something I couldn't find the info of anywhere.
Do you know if you have a restriction on number of shots based on how long a session you book?
I ask only because some establishments do have such a system, and just wanted to take it into consideration is all.

I've been interested on visiting T Shirt as part of my first trip to JP, but wanted to ask something I couldn't find the info of anywhere.
Do you know if you have a restriction on number of shots based on how long a session you book?
I ask only because some establishments do have such a system, and just wanted to take it into consideration is all.
Don't want to sound like a dick but I think you should just ask her, no reason not to.
I won't have that info for shorter sessions, I purposefully booked her for 120 mins to have plenty of time to enjoy her company and not rush anything. She did ask how many times I could cum on our first play ("one, two, three times, more?") but that probably won't be relevant for you if you had to ask.

By the way the only courses offered to me were the 70, 90 and 120 min. Since SL plays are kind of scripted, I could GUESS there's no explicit skeeting limit simply because you'll at most go off twice in the two acts of the shorter course unless you're some doujinshi prodigy, but again, ask her directly.

Reactions: RepedeNight
From my understanding, it depends on the shop and provider attitude, but a vague generalization is that 60 minutes and under is 1-2, while 70-80 minutes plus is 2+. Honestly depends on your refractory period and your provider.

Last edited:
Reactions: RepedeNight
As a general rule, there's no limit on shots in better quality soaplands, but expecting more than two in a 60 minute session is overly optimistic - remember that there's cleanup to do at the end, and prep to do in the beginning, those eat up about 20-25 minutes of the total.

That said, if you're getting the full course, it's as many pops as you can get off. My personal record was five.

As a general rule, there's no limit on shots in better quality soaplands

The less expensive ones often have it one for 60 and two starting from 70 minutes.

My personal record was five.

And here is a picture to prove it.

raisins.JPG

I don't think I would ever have been able to do that, not even in my teens. My personal best must be three and even that has been rare. Anything more would have needed 24h session with several naps in between.

I don't think I would ever have been able to do that, not even in my teens.
You know your oft repeated quote about finding hotter girls? Find you some hotter girls with skills.

(FWIW it was Rio at Playgirls circa 2005 or so - I forget what that shop is named now...)

And here is a picture to prove it.

View attachment 23631

I don't think I would ever have been able to do that, not even in my teens. My personal best must be three and even that has been rare. Anything more would have needed 24h session with several naps in between.
Hahahah yeah, five sounds insane, like are you sure you didn't watch Baki drunk after the session and confused yourself level. I made it to three shots on the other Kaoru session but she literally wrung out one of the shots out of me on the mat.

Nice clarification about this unspoken rule on session lengths, but is it a hard rule? Must be disappointing for someone new to nut less than halfway in, lol.
On my only NH try at Club Diamond I was really confused because I paid for 60mins and after popping into the the lady's cornhole she said "oh we still have plenty of time, do you want a massage?" which made me assume it was a one shot deal. And the massage really was just a regular ass massage, but she then excused herself for taking too long on it... and then took me to the shower, and to fuck again on the bed. Her 1 hour alarm went off but she just said not to worry and kept going until I busted a nut again.

I still don't get it.

Last edited:
You know your oft repeated quote about finding hotter girls? Find you some hotter girls with skills.

I am not sure it's about skill, after all my boi stays up after the third shot with no problems but there won't be any finish to it.

Nice clarification about this unspoken rule on session lengths, but is it a hard rule?

It's a rule that some, but not all, cheaper soaps follow. Though if you nut in your pants before the girl touches you I am pretty sure most of those lovely ladies would have it in their hearts to give you a second chance.

Nice clarification about this unspoken rule on session lengths, but is it a hard rule? Must be disappointing for someone new to nut less than halfway in, lol.
they usually advertise unlimited firing if they allow more than 1 shot in 60 minutes or the cheapest course.

outside that, depends on how fast you shot and the generousity of the provider. if it takes you 5 minutes for the first one, she might be ok with it. if it takes 30 minutes, she might be willing to try if you ask. YMMV but dont expect too much anyway.

from 4 sessions with different providers in advertised unlimited firing store, I only managed to pop twice with 1 provider, 1 provider willing to try until the end, and 2 providers spend remaining time chatting with me.

90 minutes usually sure thing for 2 pops. 30 minutes first pop, 20 minutes break, 30 minutes second pop.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
I've never popped thrice in a session, but usually can do 2 in 90-120 minutes unless I'm feeling unwell or out of it. Definitely need to drop some weight, from my experience being in better shape tends to help you recover faster.

Definitely need to drop some weight
Increased weight depresses your testosterone production. Lower test = fewer shots, and longer recovery time between them.

Increased weight depresses your testosterone production. Lower test = fewer shots, and longer recovery time between them.
Yeah, I figured as much, definitely am having a tougher time compared to last summer. Once I drop a few kilos, I should be back in form hopefully.

I'm probably lucky to be popping three then. More reason to continue losing weight 😅

These reviews are a bit embarassing in retrospect, but I'm glad to contribute :ROFLMAO:
I've been increasing my body count fast but I wish I've been doing it in Japan, there's no comparison. But I think I found a way to go back soon, hopefully it works out! I've been researching a lot while biding my time and there's a LOT of stuff I want to try next year, SL, indies, hotel health, pink salons, onakura, you name it.

I have to give a sincere thank you again for TAG and its regular users, the meme recommendation could have easily been "Jan Jan Sugamo" instead of "Yshirts Kaoru" and my experience would have been drastically different in Japan. LOL. I'd probably never get into this hobby either if I hadn't found this awesomely curated repository of information.

Attachments

• IMG_2686.gif
    IMG_2686.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 19