70 mins / 28000 Yen includeing 3k Yen nomination fee

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Saw a lot of Kaoru reviews here and knew that I had to try it out myself and my Japan trip was going to be about going to SLs as much as I can fit into this 3 week journey. Saw Kaoru's schedule on her Twitter and messaged her directly there. Managed to get an appointment and was happily waiting until the day I come Japan.

Fast foward to my trip, I slowly made my way to the SL as I have been there before (the location lives rent free in my head). Was greeted by the tencho and showed him my appointment with Kaoru. Was guided into the waiting room and paid. The tencho tried his hardest to explain the way the shop worked but I told him I was able to speak and listen well enough. He suddenly made a face of relief and asked how I was able to find this store. I told him I went here for the first time around July 2023 and asked if he remembers me (he did not). He went and gave me tea and a towel to wipe my face. 10 minutes later, was called and greeted by Kaoru on the stairs. Went up and got a big hug from her. She apologized for being sweaty and I told her I do not mind it at all (I have a weird kink for sweaty girls). Her GFE was very high and I could see why so many of ya'll love her so much. Did the usual shower and she asked what kind of play do I like. I have not done mat play in such a long time, so I requested for mat play. She sat me of the bath tub and we did DFK a lot. She then proceeds to give me a BBJ which almost made me finished. She asked me if I was very sensitive and explained to her that I have not released for quite a while. She then gives me a smirk and told me that she wasn't going to let me release until she feels like it (I was starting to feel things I've never felt before).

After preparing the mat, we got on and she did her famous toe in her which I saw from some of you bros post. I made me giggle a bit as I was not expecting it. She was very good in the mat and constantly attacked my weak spots. I remembered seeing her profile about being a S and boy can I tell you, she plays that role very well. She would not let me finish four times and at that point I was starting to feel things I never felt. Eventually on the fifth time, I could not take it anymore and let all those pent up feelings out and finished. I felt my whole body tremble and she just looked at me while giggling (this girl was mad dangerous and I loved every bit of it). Showered me and sat down on the bed to chat until the timer was up. Phone rings, got dressed, got her name card and left with a big hug and DFK. I left the store a changed man. The tencho thanked me and said he hope to see me in a few months again. I laughed and told him I'll definitely be back.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I finally understand all the hype about Kaoru and was not disappointed. Definetly will visit her again when I come to Tokyo.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023