120mins, 48k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After seeing the first couple of Kaoru reviews on here I decided to seek her out, and was quickly able to make a reservation via LINE.

She wasn't quite as cute as I was expecting, or maybe just not really my type, physically, and whilst friendly she was fairly businesslike in her conversations with me. At first I was wondering if perhaps she was overhyped as we went through the pleasant but unspectacular motions of foreplay, BBBJ and sex in cowgirl and doggy before heading for the shower - although even at this point I was a big fan of that tongue piercing she has. By the time we were in the bath together she seemed to have relaxed around me a bit, she started speaking to me more casually and gave me an intimate BBBJ in the water. Whilst I relaxed in the bath she asked if I wanted mat play, and whilst I usually just prefer the bed Kaoru's legendary mat skills were why I was here, so I said yes.

She directs me onto the mat face down and lubes herself up, skillfully sliding up and down my body and really letting me feel her quite hard nipples all over my body which I like. She's very active with her mouth, kissing and licking me all over as she glides over my body, reaching underneath to tease my cock, all working wonders to get me excited for round 2. The real magic starts when she flips me over onto my front, where she starts off with the usual (but very good) body to body massage, before talking my hand and rubbing her pussy over it before sliding my fingers inside and masturbating with them until she came. It really was all her doing, she seemed to know what she liked and I just let her do it, it was hot as hell. Then she moved down to my feet and started sucking my toes before... sliding those inside her one by one as well!

If the earlier reviews had mentioned this I certainly didn't remember, so that one caught me by surprise! I've never had my toes inside a girl before... I guess I finally lost my toe virginity. But however weird it was it did turn me on. Maybe Kaoru is helping me uncover a fetish I never even knew about. Surprise finger and toe fucking out the way, she gave me an incredibly sloppy BBBJ, her tongue piercing combining with the gel and her own saliva felt amazing, and she slipped the condom on and we did intense CG on the mat for a good long while before I finally managed a second and very intense pop.

We had a few minutes left that we spent pleasantly cuddling and chit-chatting, and I left as another member of the Kaoru fanclub. She also re-sparked my interest in mat play, which in my later soapland visits pre-covid I had all but written off.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A slightly underwhelming first impression that really picked up later on, incredible mat skills and full of surprises!

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/16/2022

Reactions: MamoruSpain
Did they raise their prices? I recall paying less than 45k for two hours 😐
The home page says price change since 9/12?
But there are also different types of nomination fee
※HPよりご指名の場合は、別途1,000円
※本指名の場合は、別途3,000円