Guest viewing is limited

Karaoke for hookups

I am fucking lot of chicks. Just don’t wanna go to love hotel anymore. Its expensive to go everytime
And then, why haven't you asked that bunch of chicks where there are places to fuck them cheaply? They will be happy to help you.

To be fair, living over here I've had my fair share of girls who get off on weird shit.
One was obsessed in public/semi public places.
Don't judge someone on their kinks.
Original posters kink just happens to be not wanting to spend a few thousand yen on a love hotel 😂😂😂
Wait. Have you met my ex girlfriend?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: just4fun
Well dudes, give the guy a break. Most love hotels have two hour minimum and when after you come you still have an hour and 57 minutes left so it could feel like waste of money.
There’s an LH in Otsuka that advertises a “super short” 15 minute stay. Best of both worlds!

Reactions: MikeH and Joe2017
There’s an LH in Otsuka that advertises a “super short” 15 minute stay. Best of both worlds!
If it has a Karaoke machine in the room, just what OP is looking for. Will even have time to bang out a few songs after finishing the business 😂😂😂

Reactions: BIPSY
Well dudes, give the guy a break. Most love hotels have two hour minimum and when after you come you still have an hour and 57 minutes left so it could feel like waste of money.

It's different for us old timers as we have learned to take a shower both before and after and not only shampoo our hair but also use conditioner. That makes the whole thing easily take as much as eight minutes altogether so you get your monies worth.
I come within three minutes so that I can relax and even nap for another hour and fifty seven minutes.