Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 26,000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to just walk up into Yshatsu (formerly Darling Harbor) and try my luck, given my positive experience with Kaoru before.
Was late in the evening and could only book 90 minutes but Karen (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/c-lemon/girlid-39546085/?lo=1) looked great from the website.
Pictures are quite accurate; cute with a longish face, defined chin and sweet smile. Good body; smallish but ample and sensitive boobs, nice ass. Not tone/fit; lovely local girl look.
She is quite friendly but very passive. Had to lead on everything but she was receptive and enthusiastic. Mediocre (too soft) oral skills but didn't mind some helpfully guidance with my hands holding her long hair and getting her to move a bit more, and she is tight and unshaved and just the right amount of receptive and noisy.
She seemed to enjoy herself though I don't think she came (nor did she fake it) but she said several times she had a great time and was all cuddles and smiles.
Her skin is lovely and gentle tickles across her back set a nice mood. Be gentle and tell her what you want and you'll have fun.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like to direct and want a girl next door cuddly cutie give her a try. If you don't know what you're doing, go with a pro like Kaoru.

Thanks for your contributions!

Approved: 6/4/2022