Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking
The booking was completely in English and the guy in charge was very friendly and helpful. I had some questions about which therapist he would recommend and he really helped me out and was probably one of the easiest bookings I've done.

Encounter
I arrived a little early to the station and the guy met me who did the booking met up with me and explained to me the rules as it was my first time. 1 minute before the scheduled start time he told me to go on up and I did. Once I ringed the doorbell I was greeted by Karin and wow! I cannot stress how attractive she was, probably most attractive provider I've seen, easily 9-10/10 depending on your tastes. She was very sweet and showed me inside and got me a cup of tea. She then explained how the shower process would work and then lead me to the shower. I cleaned up and came out and laid on the map where she she started to massage starting with my legs. If you've read the other TAPS review then it was essentially the exact same process. The oil felt really good on my legs and on my back but Karin mostly focused on my legs. It wasn't until we were in the frog position that should started to gradually touch down there and felt really nice. After that she made me go on all fours and she started massaging my groin area. Up until this point I wasn't really hard but I got hard in a second with gentle touch and the hot oil. Near the end she came to my side and massaged both my chest/nipples and my groin area and it felt really nice, and I left the place feeling pretty drained and satisfied.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I was very surprised at how attractive Karin was and while I wished that the massage was a little stronger, I think the rest was 10/10. Really easy booking and great service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 10/18/2023

Thanks for the review. From what I've read and experienced, esthe really is a YMMV. Even for those who offer 裏オプ at an upcharge, some who only offer HJ or topless don't offer it lol.

Thanks for the review. From what I've read and experienced, esthe really is a YMMV. Even for those who offer 裏オプ at an upcharge, some who only offer HJ or topless don't offer it lol.

Also Bear in mind There are girls working at this place who don't offer any of those things. So yeah YMMV

Reactions: Alice