Appointment Length & Costs:

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I saw it on the website so I tried to contact them. the entire conversation was in english. I was sent to an apartment and when I entered a room Karin met me there. when I first saw Karin she was so beautiful and sexy I would rate her 9/10. very beautiful voice and caring. she offered me tea and then took the payment from me. after she shows me the bath. After I finished taking a shower, I was made to wear paper pants. And fast forward she started the massage, at first she massaged my leg not too hard but it was good with hot oil. She slowly flirted with my pet down there, her massage is one of the most good sensations, especially the frog position. when she brought me in front of me, the paper pants on my pet were no longer fixed, they had already come out because they were too hard. then he sat on my chest as if in a 69 position, I asked if I could touch his legs and she agreed. and when it was time for the HJ it was so good and I couldn't stop it from coming out. I was embarrassed because his body was marked with my white but she said it was fine. after the session she handed me a towel to take a bath. It's very good and a very nice place if you're looking for pure Japanese

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
10/10 exp

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

these are definitely different places
Linked them using reverse image search at the time. Either they are the same place, or Taps is using purloined photos.

Reactions: DireWolf98
This is an English version website for https://www.kami-akasaka.com/price/

The 22K course OP had is 16K via the Japanese site. 37% gaijin tax.

Since Kami is additionally offering the Heaven/Hell service with the upcharge does TAPS have that too if you ask? The difference is price but also for TAPS you can message them conveniently and Kami is Call only (I assume only Japanese).

Since Kami is additionally offering the Heaven/Hell service with the upcharge does TAPS have that too if you ask? The difference is price but also for TAPS you can message them conveniently and Kami is Call only (I assume only Japanese).
Kami has a LINE and a Webform to reserve; you don’t need to call them?

Kami doesn’t charge me extra. I pass for Japanese despite not being fully ethnic Japanese. I’ve also never been asked about it on the phone.

Girls don’t care as soon as I start talking.

Kami doesn’t charge me extra. I pass for Japanese despite not being fully ethnic Japanese. I’ve also never been asked about it on the phone.

Girls don’t care as soon as I start talking.
I’m completely not even remotely Japanese and they don’t charge me extra either. I reserve via line or the app or the web form or occasionally phone.

First time I used them I called an explicitly said “old bald fat heathen ok?” And he said “of course we take your money”

I do always pay for the heaven option because BOOBS and also pay the honshimei because I pick whom I want to see.

I’m completely not even remotely Japanese and they don’t charge me extra either. I reserve via line or the app or the web form or occasionally phone.

First time I used them I called an explicitly said “old bald fat heathen ok?” And he said “of course we take your money”

I do always pay for the heaven option because BOOBS and also pay the honshimei because I pick whom I want to see.
Yeah it’s a good price for great service. I’m just afraid they’ll be shut down someday.