90 Mins Morning Rate, 35000円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I came the night before with a list of girls I wanted to see. They didn't speak any English so I used my 日本語 skills to the max and they understood me and were very welcoming. The staff there were so awesome and friendly. I booked with Karin for the morning since she was done for the day. Out in the morning, I see her at 7 AM and wow its just too early. I could not even get it up but she tried her hardest with the mat play. She looked exactly like her photos, and was an amazing person to talk to. I really enjoyed just chatting it up with her.

It was a great experience to be honest but I was honestly not in the mood at that early in the morning after a long flight. I apologized and I will see her again the next time Im up there.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She was worth seeing.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 4/24/2023

I saw this girl, but I am curious during mat play did she use her mouth at all? Because for me that was a no. I'm not sure if using the mouth is a normal standard with mat play or not, but I sort of thought it was.

I think my review will be in the next batch. She did seem like a nice girl to talk to, pretty bubbly, but my Japanese is shit so we couldn't really talk all that much.

This is a low-tier AV girl. She was on my radar because she did appear in some videos that I liked, but I didn't get around to trying her on this trip because a) I was driving for most of this trip and parking in Shinjuku is a PITA and b) I was having too much fun in Kawasaki, lol. Glad you had fun, I might try to visit her on my next trip.