Kashiwa lovestyle pinsaro

After working upthe courage to go and ask the sign on the second floor clearly states no foreigners!

After working up the courage to go and ask the sign on the second floor clearly states no foreigners!
Piece of advice: You should have then got your phone out and called and told them ..you say in your very best relaxed and kohai manner say "Hey, I'm standing here, just outside the entrance door, could someone who's not too busy bother step outside to speak to me?" When the guy opens the door a crack and sees you, smile and wave him over in a friendly way..and say in a low friendly lightly collusive manner.."hey just a quick question ...."Pointing to the' no foreigners' on the sign umm i really get it's meant to keep guys who don't speak Japanese well and don't know the the shop rules and etiquette. ummm...however could you ask if any of the girls would mind playing with me? You can tell them with honesty I'm experienced and easy customer."

OK, your chances are slim this establishment holds the door open for you, but they might (charging you extra...or not)
Either way you've got one experience under your belt. Think about exactly what rolled out of his and your mouth. Thank him and say something funny to make him smile after he says "no". Just make sure you win the conversation, not getting pussy or not. gangsters dude;) have fun!