180 minutes + Transportation Fee / 55000 Yen? + 22000 LH

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
If you check out Farfadet's website, they clearly have an English button, English page, etc. so definitely welcoming to foreigners. However, note that some of the cast are not available for foreigners, and Hyouka-sama in particular has a note saying Japanese speaking foreigners only. So keep that in mind if you are interested in booking.

The booking process was pretty smooth, I used the form to submit my initial request and received an email back within the hour. I made the reservation for a few days later, so I was asked to call the day before, and an hour before.

Honestly, I was pretty nervous about the call but it turned out fine. The tencho answered and he was typically 早口. Maybe because I nominated Hyouka and it was a bit of a test? Anyway, I passed the test fine and later heard from Hyouka that the tencho told her my Japanese was 上手...

Anyway, went to Alpha Inn and booked a nicer room there, they recently increased the time from 2 hours to 3 hours and have a bunch of new, friendly staff. So I highly recommend it again as I have in other reviews. Gave a call to let the tencho know my room number and they actually did something which I never experienced before, which was call the room directly to verify. I didn't mind that much, but first the staff from the front desk called to verify something? not sure what, but then the tencho called again and said Hyouka will be there shortly.

She arrives and goddamn, so freaking cute. I was too happy, her hair is beautiful, eyes are so deep, and her tattoos are amazing. Just my type. She also has a big tongue piercing! Her photos don't do her justice, and she's in her mid-twenties.

We chatted for a while and I told her ゆっくりしてください。I got to know her for a bit, as I like to develop some chemistry before starting. After, I jumped into the shower while she got changed into a super sexy black enamel outfit (she actually brought a bunch of outfits with her and asked which I would like, which was great).

Once I'm out of the shower, she switches personality instantly and I'm drowning in her eroticism. One of the best times I've had with a provider for sure. I won't go into too many details but I asked for softer play and she delivered amazingly, and supported my fetishistic requests without hesitation. Also, her eye contact is incredible, not timid at all. You will definitely get hypnotized by her gaze.

Afterwards, I showered again and we chatted some more, actually over the time limit a bit which was really great. She walked out with me and her driver was waiting for her, and gave me some goodbye hugs.

All in all, an amazing time was had. If you can speak Japanese decently (N5 is probably fine) I highly recommend her and the shop.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I did ask her specifically if she was okay with my posting a 口コミ on a foreigner review site and she was really happy. She also told me that she has a hard time understanding the tencho as well, and she called him shortly after arriving and I heard her saying somethings like "what? say that again? what are you saying" lol. Please respect her request for Japanese-speaking foreigners only, but she is studying English so maybe that will change in the future.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023