Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins for 6000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
NOTE: For pretty much any review I make, please remember that I am speaking solely Japanese with folks unless otherwise specified. I will also mention fine points when I hear that having poor Japanese comprehension works against your chances of success getting in.

Feeling exasperated from the poor quality of my first deriheru experience, I decided I would try to remedy it by looking for something promising in Kawasaki. I usually come across Neo Flamingo on the Japanese fuzoku message boards, but distinctly remember being turned away when I gave a poor explanation of what sumata is on my first and only attempt. Nonetheless, seeing that literally a ton of these shops have begun opening their doors to us "lowly foreign creatures" again, I figured I'd call Neo Flamingo half jokingly and see if they'd hang up on me faster than they did last time.

"Ahem...so are you guys in the mood today to accept foreigners?" I said laughing. The dude's voice was super serious, "Hey! No problem. Just realize you can't nominate any girls, though, okay?"

Well...feeling halfway skeptical this time around, I decided to give it a shot and go on over. Neo Flamingo is tucked away in an alley south of the covered market area along a road diagonally intersecting with two others and is pretty hard to miss if you have the address. I stumble up to the door with the obvious air of a nervous, horny American guy, and some dude walks me in. He takes me to a board with a bunch of girls on it and asks, "Are you nominating?" wherein I replied, "am I allowed to?" He gave me a strange face and disappeared into a back room. Part of me still wonders if again I am being misunderstood as a Japanese when I think I cannot be construed as anything but a brown man.

Anyway, the next part was weird and is kind of important to know. Some dude gave me a stopwatch and gave me some instructions, but talking like he had a fist in his mouth. I am used to mumbling tenchos at this point, but this almost seemed purposeful as it took tremendous care to understand him. I finally understood that he was telling me to hit the start and stop function as fast as I can, so I did. He then looked at it, shrugged, and asked me how long a course I wanted. I am guessing this activity is their "Japanese competency test," and I probably just barely passed.

They then asked me how much time I wanted. Neo Flamingo gets more expensive as the day goes on, and with me arriving in the early afternoon the cheapest course for 6,000 yen for 30 minutes was available. Being that I dumped so much on a terrible deriheru this weekend I didn't want to feel even worse dumping tons on what I was perceiving was going to be a mildly boring CBJ by a half-comatose twenty-something, so I took the shortest course of 30 mins and hoped for the best.

I was then asked to wait 40 minutes! Sigh...I walk around the block a few times and head back. They then make me sit in a room another 20 minutes, egging on the anticipation that this was going to be awful. Finally, I am lead to my booth, which is roughly half the size of a booth at Jan Jan Sugamo and on the floor, meaning the sit back and fire BJ wasn't going to be happening today. I was already mentally prepared to block out the next 30 minutes when a minute later...she appeared!

Kuroboshi had the dirty blonde hair look, but it fit her so well. She looked Japanese, but seemed a little different when she smiled and showed a great deal of good energy and charm. We briefly talked about where we are from and our favorite things to do. She held my hand at first, and gently pulled me in for a nice, soft and elegant kissーit didn't feel like one of those weird ones where the girls lick the inside of your lips in circles, but with actual passion and vigor. I immediately found myself into her. I gently squeezed her boobs, and her eyes drooped with embarrassment. "Sorry, my boobs are not beautiful, are you sure you want to see?" I was already nodding, and suffice to say that when she opened her shirt to reveal them they were not remotely perfect at all. Sagging, with the nipples strangely flat. Definitely not the kind of breasts I would expect on a 27 year old woman (and I really wonder if that is her real age) And yet, for some reason they felt so natural and erotic. Maybe I just love girls with flaws, but all I can say is that she has what I would call "great, nature-made breasts."

Then the fun began when I moved my hands to her ass. Girls in this pink salon are wearing school uniforms, and well, you can't really see the fine figure underneath. To my surprise, Kuroboshi has a lovely badonkadonk butt that is supple and soft like pudding to the touch. Also, her erotic moans were so hot that I found myself rock hard and ready to go within a minute of hounding her femininity. Off came my pants, where she subtly wiped me down as I admired her backside (yep...buried my head in there like any fine gentleman does.) She stared at my member for a few seconds in awe, cause well, it's got some girth to it. She then looked at me, smiling, and winked and said "ecchi" before taking a huge breath and stuffing her mouth with my goods. A glorious start to what became a very passionate BBJ, making me feel super excited as I was convinced I was going to get capped. In the moment of passion, she allowed me to finger her as well (guys make sure to clip your fingernails as girls have randomly complained to me about this issue coming from Japanese and foreign guys alike) and it was glorious. She came twice just from my fingering, and sped up her mouth to a lightning pace wherein I finished in ecstasy.

Relieved and feeling rejoiced, she cleaned me up, but with the time left I wanted to keep playing with her erotic figure. She told me she wanted to cum more times for me and my big member, and we went for it for the next few minutes. These girls are so good at acting that I want to believe I am getting them off, but whether or not she really is, I can say that she really gave a superb GFE experience.

The time was called and with me pretty much already dressed I watched her hide her sexy figure. She wrote me out a card saying that she'd love to try my member out for a real "ride" sometime and walked me out to the door. It is just lip service, but damn...it feels good to be wanted by a woman so fine.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am very skeptical of the system, as it is clear that they just tolerate foreigners for the cash, and the place runs terribly inefficiently. However, overall it was a good experience much closer to my domicile than the usual stomping grounds for me, featuring significantly younger women at pretty much the same price.

Also, I do recommend Kuroboshi, but consider that if you are not Japanese you will likely not have a choice in the matter. Just be prepared for a good time if a cute, short fake blonde with a goofy grin shows up at your booth.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been busy... thanks again for yet another report! Glad the experience was overall a good one...
Thanks for adding the comment about the use of Japanese.

the place runs terribly inefficiently
Not surprising, really...

Approved: 12/2/2021

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Glad to hear the door guys are still going with their old tricks. My first time the youngest guy tried to trip me off with his fast mumbling of the baseball game last night but after he failed everything was fine.

Next time bring the card with you that the girl wrote you and you will be ushered in and nominations are definitely on the table. So much that they actually push you to do it, makes more money for the girl.

For the old timers here, this is the place where the legend of The Beautiful One started. :D

:banghead:
Glad to hear the door guys are still going with their old tricks. My first time the youngest guy tried to trip me off with his fast mumbling of the baseball game last night but after he failed everything was fine.

Next time bring the card with you that the girl wrote you and you will be ushered in and nominations are definitely on the table. So much that they actually push you to do it, makes more money for the girl.

For the old timers here, this is the place where the legend of The Beautiful One started. :D

The Beautiful One, eh?

I actually went back with card in hand the day after to get some Kuroboshi action, but it seems she couldn’t come in for some reason.

I ended up with Murakami instead; she…wasn’t anywhere near as great.

You can’t beat that afternoon price, and I’m pretty sure at least 3/4 of the girls there want nothing to do with foreign wang, so after two months of 2 girls a week I’m sure i will have graced them all. :cat:

Reactions: ThaWeeknd and MikeH
i will have graced them all.

Your attitude is spot on. (y)

I meant with the card in hand the door guys realize you are a repeater, you don't have to get the same girl. Perfectly fine to nominate someone else.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
I go there from time to time and they always let me choose a girl. The only time I got resistance was when covid was spiking and on that day only 1 girl was open to taking foreigners.
And yeah I went there fairly recently and there was a guy that was ridiculously hard to understand. I wasn't sure if he was doing it on purpose or had mental issues.
Doormen aside, there are some good times to be had there

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
I may try to check this place out soon, thanks for the review! Btw, so it wasn’t a cbj?

I may try to check this place out soon, thanks for the review! Btw, so it wasn’t a cbj?
I seem to recall you mentioning that your Japanese is barely beginner level - if that's the case, don't try this shop, they test your Japanese at the door, and the standard is quite high.

Keeping to a plan I mentioned earlier, I’ve gone back several times.

As some folks here earlier indicated, you can nominate, and furthermore you don’t need to show a card. Or maybe they just don’t ask cause I showed up a ton already this month.

Here is some detailed information for everyone:

Kuroboshi
Character: Cute, Gentle
Body: 6/10, uniquely erotic
Technique: 6/10
(They say she’s never around lately, so she might have quit.)

Murakami
Character: Calm, Kind
Body: 5/10; slim, but typical
Technique: 4/10
The least interesting of all the girls so far. She’s good looking, but was lousy at BBJ. But I’m hard to please so she might appeal to one of you.

Koume
Character: Sweet, Lusty
Body: 8/10; busty and curvy
Technique: 8/10
Amazing all around. Probably my go to for a bit once I max out on gaijin-tolerant ladies at this joint.

Taiga
Character: Voraciously horny
Body: 6/10; chubby but huge tits
Technique: varies between -8/10 and 8/10
Completely makes sense why her name sounds like “tiger.” Threw me into her face for a kiss, damn near tore off her shirt and plunked her mouth down on my tool for a berserkergang-grade, tear-down-the-fucking-Berlin-wall BBJ. However, at one of the most critical times there were teeth, which almost ruined everything. This was surprising as she is their third highest rated BJ machine right now.

With the turnover rate in this business I suspect some of these girls to fade off into the ether soon, so “come” when you can.

Add one more to the list:

Saotome
Character: Serene
Body: 8/10; fantastic slender figure with great, thick legs.
Technique: 7/10
Signed up for half an hour, did an extra half hour cause her technique was pretty solid and made for a really intense blast (For some though it might be a little slow.) She seems to really like foreigners and is really good with words to make you feel like the biggest dick in the blowjob lounge. Definitely worth a nomination if you like slender and low energy women.

Also, be aware that now at Neo Flamingo they are asking if you know the girl's first name before you nominate her. If you don't know it I am not entirely sure what happens, but I suspect the worst and they make you nominate someone else or do the roulette. Of course I know most of their first names but am not sure if I should post them here and thus won’t.

Add another one:

Sasaki
Character: Friendly and gentle
Body: 5/10; chubby with thick arms and legs and a little out of shape. Nothing really extraordinary for me. Doubtful of her advertised age.
Technique: 5/10
Sasaki definitely isn't my type, but for you guys out there who like a more full figured woman with thick limbs she might have some appeal. She was sweet and talked gently, although she seems to be really insistent on the nipple play which I have never been a fan of, either. Her technique is good at first, but she doesn't seem to really be able to keep up a good pace for long, so I went home with blue balls.

While we appreciate the follow-ups, just keep in mind that visibility is low on updates after the main review. For better experiences, it's probably a good idea put each encounter in its own review.

While we appreciate the follow-ups, just keep in mind that visibility is low on updates after the main review. For better experiences, it's probably a good idea put each encounter in its own review.
Okay, good to know! It's just that there are 40+ girls at Neo Flamingo, and I have had a new one with each roulette; at the rate I have been going I am just worried I'd be hogging all the visibility dropping 20 reviews on a single joint.
Or maybe instead I should just visit 5-6 more times and then just make an update with all the ladies instead? :hungover:

Wow this is a completely different experience than what I’m used to over there. They basically just treat me like any other Japanese customer (it’s EXTREMELY obvious that I’m not full Japanese) and the long hair dude at the door hits me with really good recommendations if the girl I wanna nominate isn’t around that day. Also for the stopwatch you’re supposed to stop it at a certain number. I think it’s like 0.48 seconds or something but I can’t check since they aren’t doing that special right now. But yeah I think they treat you a little better if you walk in like you’re supposed to be there.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Long hair dude is a bro. Hasn't given me any mumbling nonsense.
If you have a good handle of Japanese they can be very helpful. Maybe too helpful at times.
One time, I was sitting in the booth trying to recover from having been sucked dry and one of the dudes came over to ask for feedback on the girl and make sure everything was to my liking.
I'm guessing she must have been new at the time.

Wow this is a completely different experience than what I’m used to over there. They basically just treat me like any other Japanese customer (it’s EXTREMELY obvious that I’m not full Japanese) and the long hair dude at the door hits me with really good recommendations if the girl I wanna nominate isn’t around that day. Also for the stopwatch you’re supposed to stop it at a certain number. I think it’s like 0.48 seconds or something but I can’t check since they aren’t doing that special right now. But yeah I think they treat you a little better if you walk in like you’re supposed to be there.

I figured it out a few weeks ago after a much more literate dude explained it to me patiently. It was part of some campaign they had that is over that if you could beat the record of 0.13 seconds for the stopwatch, you get 2k discount on the oral massage for your cock. I actually made 0.13 on the stopwatch and the dude was like, "oh...so close," and emotionlessly asked for my money. It was amusing.

Right now the new campaign is the "injuu hunter," wherein the girls right now are all dressed up as cat-bunny hybrids. The more of them you "hunt," and consume the more rewards you get, including a few thousand yen off in future sessions. And yes, the girls are pretty damn serious about the roleplay.

Long hair dude is a bro. Hasn't given me any mumbling nonsense.
If you have a good handle of Japanese they can be very helpful. Maybe too helpful at times.
One time, I was sitting in the booth trying to recover from having been sucked dry and one of the dudes came over to ask for feedback on the girl and make sure everything was to my liking.
I'm guessing she must have been new at the time.
Nice! Long hair dude was cold to me at first, but since I have been making a few girls there rich as of late he now smiles and pats me on the back when I walk in. :ROFLMAO:

I actually can't stand the booths. I really prefer the sit in a chair and fire style, but tolerate it because it's a 10 minute walk from my place, cheap in the afternoon (5,000 yen with the Fuuzoku Jouhou), and best of allーwomen under the age of 30.

Also, there is an entire row of booths wherein the divider wall is just moments away from exploding off of the screws and slicing a tit with all the body weight in both directions pressed up against it. My money is on it giving up its ghost on a Sunday afternoon when the slurps and screams combine with the Eurobeat version of the Shinseiki Evangelion opening theme song.