Tsurumi Area Map

Turumi.jpg

Horinouchi Area Map

Horinouchi.jpg

Minamicho Area Map

Minamicho.jpg

Notes:
  • Unconfirmed.
    This means that I either called the shop and/or found details indicating the likelihood that foreigners are allowed/banned. I would like to keep these shops "unconfirmed" until a decent number of attempts to enter and call the shop have been made.

• ❌ no good, or ✅ Confirmed.
    This means that I or a TAG member was given service OR was immediately refuted at the doorstep. I am a caucasian man, so race/nationality does matter when attempting to get into soaplands and it is highly possible that I was refuted for my skin color or ethnicity. I will try to provide more information here based on reviews by other members. Please be aware that depending on your nationality, you may be refuted service even if the soapland is a confirmed YES; inasmuch, you may be provided service even if it is a confirmed NO. These are guidelines, not guarantees.

• ⚠️Warning.
    This means that entry is possible, but a certain specific condition that requires research and or difficult-to-access information is necessary in order to gain access to the shop. This can include hime nominations and/or unique access privileges granted due to nationality or preference by the staff.

• Group
    In this column, I have listed the soap group the shop belongs to, should they have one. This is to keep track and predict likelihood of getting service. So far, any soaplands in Yokohama that are distinctly displayed as part of a group show a lack of affinity to foreigners. This however, also does not mean that "unspecified" shops are unaffiliated, nor does this mean that absolutely no group affiliated soap will allow/refute you at the door.

• Options
    For your convenience, I have included options that I have either taken advantage of or are indicated on the website and/or CityHeaven.

• Cost (Time)
    This is the baseline cost for service for a certain number of minutes. For example, ¥15,000(60) means the cost is 15,000 yen for 60 minutes. If a 1 and/or a 2 is indicated, this means that the cost you see is not what is listed on the website, but the cost when including the nomination and service fee the girl is paid to rotate on your groin. These price changes are more likely at luxury soaplands. As is advised on the Yoshiwara Soapland Thread, consider taking a few extra 10k bills with you when heading to the shop so that you aren't scrambling to an ATM mid-transaction (and even worse, potentially missing the girl as a result.)

• Update
    This is the last time the target soapland was updated.

Spreadsheet shamelessly stolen from @requiemmorrow thanks mate!

Last edited:
I'll add that on all these stores, it's possible you directly schedule with a provider through twitter, hime-chat, line, etc. and have the service inside the shop. This chart is more for those attempting phone call reservations or walk-in. If you do get in directly via provider, you might still be barred from reserving through the store (Mugen is like this I believe).

Reactions: Alice
I'd like to make some additions as well.
  • I used F1 around 2 years ago and they were OK with foreigners if you are willing to pay the gaijin tax. However, I don't know the current situation.
  • I was doing a reservation with Japan Fuji Club and once I said I am a foreigner, it was a firm no. This was around 10 months ago.
  • I know some girls do 3P at Nice Lady. Also, it says unaffiliated for Nice Lady, Nice Day and Kira Kira but I am pretty sure they are sister stores. They might have a parent company. A quick google search gave me the following: http://www.nice-cast.com/recruit/top.php
  • Heart&Heart accepts English speaking customers depending on the provider.

I know some girls do 3P at Nice Lady. Also, it says unaffiliated for Nice Lady, Nice Day and Kira Kira but I am pretty sure they are sister stores. They might have a parent company. A quick google search gave me the following: http://www.nice-cast.com/recruit/top.php
talking to the tencho at Nice Lady .. he verbally confirmed the relationship of these 3 sister shops.

Nice Lady has a "Foriegners Welcome" on their light-up sign up front. but i've never used them.

I used F1 around 2 years ago and they were OK with foreigners if you are willing to pay the gaijin tax. However, I don't know the current situation.
F1 site has 3 flags US/China/Korea so they'll probably be still ok with us. this shop is on my todo list. maybe a summer break splurge.

Nice Lady has a "Foriegners Welcome" on their light-up sign up front. but i've never used them.
Wonder if you mean Nice Day (the one closer to Kira Kira) instead of Nice Lady (the one across from Heart&Heart). Both are ok, but I recommend Nice Lady much more. Has a good roster of providers plus the building and rooms have been recently renovated.

I'll add that on all these stores, it's possible you directly schedule with a provider through twitter, hime-chat, line, etc. and have the service inside the shop.
It is possible for all Japanese to directly book with provider.
For the strictly only Japanese shops the only way to surpass that is looking Japanese and having a good command of the language necessary to pass the touts.
I used F1 around 2 years ago and they were OK with foreigners if you are willing to pay the gaijin tax. However, I don't know the current situation.
Will confirm directly after vacation, that goes for every single unconfirmed store.
I was doing a reservation with Japan Fuji Club and once I said I am a foreigner, it was a firm no. This was around 10 months ago.
Managed to book directly with provider once, cancelled that session though and later she changed shop.
I know some girls do 3P at Nice Lady. Also, it says unaffiliated for Nice Lady, Nice Day and Kira Kira but I am pretty sure they are sister stores. They might have a parent company. A quick google search gave me the following: http://www.nice-cast.com/recruit/top.php
Nice Group added, thanks!

Wonder if you mean Nice Day (the one closer to Kira Kira) instead of Nice Lady (the one across from Heart&Heart). Both are ok, but I recommend Nice Lady much more. Has a good roster of providers plus the building and rooms have been recently renovated.
you are indeed correct!

Updated: Blue Lagoon ok with foreigners.
Notice the foreigner price is ridiculous, 33,000yen/50mins.
Tried to do a phone reservation and they said it was Japanese only. Guess only walk-ins. Might try twitter for a direct reservation but not if it turns out to be 33,000 for 50 minutes.

Seems NS stores are quite a few mixed there.
Anyway how do you say in polite japanese when you decided not to use the store after explanation from tencho?

We don't address that here but feel free to call the shops and ask!
I read that some members prefer to avoid NS store so would that info be helpful to include or just based on passing knowledge only?

Anyway, quite a few shops has special course which I think indicated to that service.

I read that some members prefer to avoid NS store so would that info be helpful to include or just based on passing knowledge only?

Anyway, quite a few shops has special course which I think indicated to that service.
Don't discuss NS here, period. If you don't want NS service, you can always refuse it.

Unsure where to post this since the Kawasaki thread isn't open for replies but it seems like Hibiki is closed to all foreigners now whereas Atelier is open to Japanese-Speaking Foreigners (depending on the girl).

• Sad
Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Unsure where to post this since the Kawasaki thread isn't open for replies but it seems like Hibiki is closed to all foreigners now whereas Atelier is open to Japanese-Speaking Foreigners (depending on the girl).
Cheers, feel free to post Kawasaki updates here, I do most of the updates on that spreadsheet as well.