Guest viewing is limited

Kawasaki and Yokohama Soapland Resource and Discussion Thread

I have some questions about 3P. I've been thinking of trying out 3P. How does it compare to the usual 2P? Is 90 minutes enough time? How does 3P matplay compared to 3P on the bed? Thanks in advance.
Possibly the wrong thread to ask this question, more likely to get a satisfying answer elsewhere on TAG, experience is definitely there but many of them have no interest in Kawasaki/Yokohama soap lands and wont find this post.

Reactions: kazhaku
Hello. I have been to soaplands three times now, but only tried matplay once. I only had sex three times, all of them in soapland. I have some questions about 3P. I've been thinking of trying out 3P. How does it compare to the usual 2P? Is 90 minutes enough time? How does 3P matplay compared to 3P on the bed? Thanks in advance.
1000020044.jpg

Hello. I have been to soaplands three times now, but only tried matplay once. I only had sex three times, all of them in soapland. I have some questions about 3P. I've been thinking of trying out 3P. How does it compare to the usual 2P? Is 90 minutes enough time? How does 3P matplay compared to 3P on the bed? Thanks in advance.
Well it's more expensive, for starters.

I've only done soap 3p once but it was fun, maybe a bit overwhelming. The matplay was the only part I enjoyed noticeably more than a normal 1 on 1 session. My biggest complaint is the beds in a soap are damn small and require some acrobatics. I did mine at Moulin Rouge in Yoshiwara and their mats were plenty large to accommodate it though.

I reviewed it here https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...the-fun-rika-and-amane-at-moulin-rouge.31664/

Kawasaki update

Have confirmed with touts and a girl that Bijin Lab only welcomes regular foreigner's (you have been there before and left a trace by booking).
I am glad I became a regular long ago. My disappointing experience with Usa put me off BijinLab for a while, but I recently went back and saw Asahi, who removed any bad taste left from that

Reactions: Alice and SpecialK
Well it's more expensive, for starters.

I've only done soap 3p once but it was fun, maybe a bit overwhelming. The matplay was the only part I enjoyed noticeably more than a normal 1 on 1 session. My biggest complaint is the beds in a soap are damn small and require some acrobatics. I did mine at Moulin Rouge in Yoshiwara and their mats were plenty large to accommodate it though.

I reviewed it here https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...the-fun-rika-and-amane-at-moulin-rouge.31664/

Kawasaki update

Have confirmed with touts and a girl that Bijin Lab only welcomes regular foreigner's (you have been there before and left a trace by booking).

I’ve only been there once and the session was booked through the girl’s LINE and the girl is also no longer working there. I’m guessing they won’t have trace of that booking right?

I’ve only been there once and the session was booked through the girl’s LINE and the girl is also no longer working there. I’m guessing they won’t have trace of that booking right?
Depends if the shop has your phone number and you had to call them to verify.

Reactions: Alice
Depends if the shop has your phone number and you had to call them to verify.
I did provide my phone number during the booking but used the hotel phone when calling in to confirm the session.

Guess I’ll try my luck next time if I do decide to pop by.

Reactions: Alice
Kyoto Group Soapland Crystal Kyoto Horinouchi will close on May 30, instead Kyoto Group will open G-Stage, a Soapland with focus on busty providers.

Reactions: kirayamato