Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kawasaki Tiara Delivery Health - Haruka

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
33,000 yen for 80 minutes + facial (頑謝) + 5,000 yen for Imperial Suite for 4 hours

Type/Location:
Gran Bali Resort Love Hotel
Kawasaki Tiara Delivery Health

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
As with all my reviews, all conversation was conducted in Japanese unless stated otherwise. I've used Kawasaki Tiara before, and this time around it was much, much better; nonetheless, I am certain moderate Japanese ability is tantamount to getting service, and in this case I can assure you it really is worth picking up some of the language for better chances with better girls. Pretty much since late April 2022 I have been ordering lots of girls to facial through Delivery Health, and it has been glorious. This entry also continues on this streak with Haruka being lucky girl number five.

On a miserably rainy night after work I felt it was time relieve some of that stress in the face of a willing partner, but Kawasaki is sort of limited in the gansha department with very few delivery health offering decent looking girls willing to get messy. Regardless, feeling determined I parked my caramel butt in an Imperial Suite at the Gran Bali Resort again as I just love it, and hunted through DTO.

I first called DH Tokyo, thinking this time around I would be willing to just nominate a far cheaper woman who would be willing to take a facial, but they insisted that only the JAV-grade girls would be willing too and wouldn't take anything less than ¥60,000. So yeah, I guess I won't be calling them again anytime soon. I scrolled through pages of DTO and called a few more places, only to find options limited, when finally I stumbled upon Tiara and remembered fun times with Anna, although I was determined to facial a girl that evening. I figured at least calling and asking couldn't hurt.

When I dialed up, a very polite, easy-to-understand, and patient shop rep answered. Seriously, this guy was the antithesis of Forest from my first experience last year and ordering was unbelievably effortless. Having my phone number on record, he explained to me my options as a foreigner, which to my surprise on this evening was a whopping 11 girls working that evening. Foreign dicks for the win! :angelic:

After combing through their pictures, everyone just looked damned cute and knowing this shop the photos go through very little doctoring, so I asked who'd be up for facials thinking nobody would be good, and boom - Haruka was totally cool with it. With the cost of a facial I knew I'd have to settle for less than 100 minutes as I was getting exhausted of these ¥25,000 DHs, which while satisfying are just not sustainable. If you can get off in 60 minutes the whole experience will be ¥25,000 max if you are facial maniac like me, so it might be worth considering.

After ordering I had about 40 minutes for her to show up, and I felt energized. "Shit; this might be an awesome evening after all." I take a shower and get myself ready, open a window to hear the rain patter, and wait wistfully for the lovely lady to arrive.

The doorbell rings, and when I open it, a kempt, slender beauty walks through the front door. Damn, she is cute. Haruka's eyes are big and entrancing, and while walking in she makes the sweetest "ara ara" while flaunting her arms cutely in front of the door. She pulls off her mask, revealing a perfect set of clean, white teeth, rosy cheeks, and Yayoi nose. Anna was cute, but Haruka was just fucking beautiful. The photos in her profile and diary don't reflect her actual in life beautyーI would say that she is one of the many beautiful girls in this market who loves to play with dicks but has life circumstances that would be catastrophic if her face were to become public.

I was so mesmerized by her I got goosebumps, and she took me by the hand and guided me to the couch while I rambled in disbelief at her looks. After chatting and flirting a few minutes, I asked her for a kiss not (DFK), and she said "please." Her lips were soft, and her breath was clean smelling even without the obligatory mouthwash. She takes care of herself. After the kiss we started to get a little heated, and go brush out our mouths so we could get into that DFK. We went back to the couch, where literally like a couple we slowly removed each other's clothes.

Haruka is very slender; I would call her a "stick with boobs and butt." I personally love girls this slender, but to some extent I was feeling like I should order a pizza for her to eat as she likely has definitely taken too seriously the emaciated look that many picky Japanese men seem to think is natural. Thankfully, the ass still has some nice body to it, so I'm sure she'd be a great fuck that I would nominate at a soapland if I could.

Anyway, she is so skinny and light that I pick her up and carry her to the shower. She smiled and laughed naturally, like a real girlfriend. So hot. We shower together, and since she could tell I had just showered quickly went through the protocol so we could get to the bed and make the magic happen. We get back to the bed for some real action. Feeling lustful urges, I buried my face DATY with her ass in my face and licked that nugget till she came hard on the sheets (I am pretty sure she came considering how skinny she was that I could almost see the muscles in her lower body contracting involuntarily. Definitely a strange bonus to this encounter.) At this point I was wondering if she'd be a bit of a starfish, when she springs up, hops off the bed, and pushes me onto it as she engulfed my member in her mouth. Her BBBJ was pretty goodーnothing amazing, but definitely getting me there. We move over to the couch where I can lie back and let my gun fire when it fires. Haruka speeds up her motions, and after a good half hour she succeeded in getting me to spout a full on coating of her face. She took it like a champ, with no look of disgust or contempt for the act and instead a smile/gaze that still gets me hard when I think about it.

There were still fifteen minutes on the clock, and Haruka looked at me like she as willing to spank it for me again, but I was spent for the evening. Instead, I spend most of that time chatting with her and cuddling like a real couple, as Haruka's GFE is also quite phenomenal.

We took our second shower, she grabbed the money (I tipped her ¥2,000 cause the facial was quite intense and she had to redo makeup and clean her hair). She then got dressed, and took off. I decided to walk home in the rain as the sun rose, feeling reborn by Haruka's charm and sexual vigor.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am going to give star ratings out of 5 now so I can better compare my previous experiences and provide better details to everyone immediately in case if they don't want to read all the details.

Face: ★★★★★
Body: ★★★
Technique: ★★★
GFE: ★★★★
Staff: ★★★★
Cost: ★★

Tiara totally delivered this time, and even though I find the cost still a bit too high, I will be nominating Haruka again for sure as well as exploring this shop for its secret potential. If you are in Kawasaki and want to humiliate/cuddle with a skinny babe, get this girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/20/2022