Gollum

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kayo (Independent)

Date of Encounter:
Sep 2019

Contact Method:
WhatsApp (number given on TAG classified post)

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, JPY 60000

Type/Location:
In Call at her Appartment. Very nice part of town. Easily approachable.

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
About Myself:
I am not exactly a virgin but quite out of touch sexually. I have been in a monogamous relationship for a long time where sexual adventure had become very low. This was my first experience coming out it. So I was quite nervous.

About Kayo:
Super easy to connect and arrange the date. Very prompt and clear communicator. As others have reviewed her. Her very aura is like a Girl Next Door, which is so much more exciting for me as it made me feel more natural and believable in the GFE. This also helped a lot in getting over my anxiety and initial nervousness.

About the Date:
The date started with me reaching her appartment and knocking. Very nice and well maintained. She asked me to open the door and come in. She was semi-nude in her lingerie. It already got me excited. But I would have preferred fully dressed so that I can help her get undressed and enjoy the process. She gently asked me to clean up in the washroom. She offered to shower togather but I asked if she did have shower already since it was early morning and I think I was her first client of the day. She said she just showered before me coming in. So I decided to just clean up by myself a little since I also had a full bath just before setting out to meet her. I came back to the room and shared with her my anxiosness and some of my concerns and wishes. She was very understanding.

She began with lightly touching me on my hands and back and light kissing. Then ushered me to lie down on the bed and went down on me. Her oral techniques are extraordinary. For the next many minutes it was a combination of massage, oral, kissing and nipple play. Some of the times she was on top of me, sometimes further down the bed between my legs and sometimes on my side with her ass close to my hand. I also played with her and found she was very wet down there. I was in heaven. After some time, I was close to finish so I asked her to have sex. She obliged and put the condom on using her mouth. After a few small adjustments to find the right spot she just went wild riding on me. I came in a very short order.

Following that, she went for an extended body to body massage, both from back and front. It was really good. Helped me get relaxed a lot and rejuvinate. During this time we had quite good conversations about places, travels and what not.

The second round started again with she giving me her amazing BBBJ. Proceeded to 69 and then me pleasuring her a little on my own. I also went for a time for her breast and nipples, but she does not enjoy that a lot. She politely let me know and I just went down on her. I hope she liked it :D. Then we enjoyed a number of positions CG, RCG (with her legs under mine, very new to me), DS, Missionary. She finished me off with her oral with deep throat and then a handjob. I just came a lot.

While she went to wash her hands, I checked my phone for the time, and it was already a few minutes past our 2 hr appointment. She didn't even tell me that the time is up. She only focussed on my pleasure. I liked that.

I went to clean myself and got dressed. We kissed a little and parted ways. I went home still dizzy and lightheaded from all the fun and pleasure. A thoroughly satisfied man.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Perfect way to end my rut. Will surely want to see here more times before she travels out of Tokyo.

Thanks for your report on lovely Kayo!

Approved: 10/6/2019

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kayo (Independent)

Date of Encounter:
Sep 2019

Contact Method:
WhatsApp (number given on TAG classified post)

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, JPY 60000

Type/Location:
In Call at her Appartment. Very nice part of town. Easily approachable.

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
About Myself:
I am not exactly a virgin but quite out of touch sexually. I have been in a monogamous relationship for a long time where sexual adventure had become very low. This was my first experience coming out it. So I was quite nervous.

About Kayo:
Super easy to connect and arrange the date. Very prompt and clear communicator. As others have reviewed her. Her very aura is like a Girl Next Door, which is so much more exciting for me as it made me feel more natural and believable in the GFE. This also helped a lot in getting over my anxiety and initial nervousness.

About the Date:
The date started with me reaching her appartment and knocking. Very nice and well maintained. She asked me to open the door and come in. She was semi-nude in her lingerie. It already got me excited. But I would have preferred fully dressed so that I can help her get undressed and enjoy the process. She gently asked me to clean up in the washroom. She offered to shower togather but I asked if she did have shower already since it was early morning and I think I was her first client of the day. She said she just showered before me coming in. So I decided to just clean up by myself a little since I also had a full bath just before setting out to meet her. I came back to the room and shared with her my anxiosness and some of my concerns and wishes. She was very understanding.

She began with lightly touching me on my hands and back and light kissing. Then ushered me to lie down on the bed and went down on me. Her oral techniques are extraordinary. For the next many minutes it was a combination of massage, oral, kissing and nipple play. Some of the times she was on top of me, sometimes further down the bed between my legs and sometimes on my side with her ass close to my hand. I also played with her and found she was very wet down there. I was in heaven. After some time, I was close to finish so I asked her to have sex. She obliged and put the condom on using her mouth. After a few small adjustments to find the right spot she just went wild riding on me. I came in a very short order.

Following that, she went for an extended body to body massage, both from back and front. It was really good. Helped me get relaxed a lot and rejuvinate. During this time we had quite good conversations about places, travels and what not.

The second round started again with she giving me her amazing BBBJ. Proceeded to 69 and then me pleasuring her a little on my own. I also went for a time for her breast and nipples, but she does not enjoy that a lot. She politely let me know and I just went down on her. I hope she liked it :D. Then we enjoyed a number of positions CG, RCG (with her legs under mine, very new to me), DS, Missionary. She finished me off with her oral with deep throat and then a handjob. I just came a lot.

While she went to wash her hands, I checked my phone for the time, and it was already a few minutes past our 2 hr appointment. She didn't even tell me that the time is up. She only focussed on my pleasure. I liked that.

I went to clean myself and got dressed. We kissed a little and parted ways. I went home still dizzy and lightheaded from all the fun and pleasure. A thoroughly satisfied man.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Perfect way to end my rut. Will surely want to see here more times before she travels out of Tokyo.

Gollum! Lol
Great review. Kayo was my first p4p experience too, and now looking back, I can appreciate that she really does give great service.

Gollum! Lol
Great review. Kayo was my first p4p experience too, and now looking back, I can appreciate that she really does give great service.

My precious....

Good review. The format of your review looks familiar...

Reactions: Gollum
Gollum! Lol
Not really my first P4P but yeah one after a very long time. Many years I had been monogamous.