Kgirl Apartment Amps In California

meiji

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hey-

Some have followed up with me in PMs asking questions about Korean girls in Cali, so I thought I'd post another thread that's more specific.

Beyond high-end providers, Asian P4P in California usually breaks down into AMPs - storefront places were you can get anything from rub and tug to FS - and AAMPs - which are 'apartment AMPs'. They are called so because they used to be just about the same thing - no advance appointment needed, and you go in for a scripted FS session with an Asian girl that doesn't speak much English.

Most of the AMPs are Chinese or Vietnamese girls these days, and AAMPs are primarily Korean, with some Chinese or Thai thrown in.

AAMPs are where I've had the most fun in Cali, both in the LA area and SFBay. LA, many of them are located near "Koreatown", which is the mid-Wilshire ares of Wilshire Blvd and Western or so. In SF Bay, most are in the north San Jose/Santa Clara/Milpitas area - the triangle created by Highways 237, 101, and 880. There's also a bunch working near San Mateo.

It used to be really easy to find out which girls are true eye candy and/or provide great service. As with all P4P there's a ton of false advertising out there - every girl is a 21 year old perfect 10 with great service, right? There used to be tools like myredbook (which was busted by the Feds) and more recently Cityvibe had a review section called 'Adult Fax' which disappeared without a trace one day -- I'm assuming their lawyers told them that integrating reviews into their site was a no-no -- so it's a little tougher these days.

LA almost always has higher quality service, but the standard price is higher. $250 for FS, BBBJ, DFK, and the women tend to be really attractive. Girls in SF Bay usually charge $200, although some these days are charging $220 or $250. It's often the same level of service but many girls try to get away with so called "K-GFE", which is less kissing and CBJ.

Getting an appointment with the more popular girls can be tough - they book appointments for 11am till 9 or 10pm in most cases, but if you don't call by 9 or 9:30am sometimes they'll be fully booked. After the myredbook catastrophe, many of the providers in Cali are now screening pretty heavily, often requiring 2 other CityVibe references. In a lot of cases, you'll have to provide other references and/or see some of the less popular girls until you can make it to the 'big leagues'.

In terms of finding a quality girl, I'm afraid it's somewhat of a crapshoot these days without a good review site available. CityVibe is where all the girls post, and you can sort by which girls are working that day. Some of the girls have reviews listed on The Erotic Review, but providers change their working names and also phone numbers all the time -- and sometimes they also hijack another well-known girls' name.

A few of the more popular/long term girls in SF Bay I've seen that I can recommend are Kara - who's been around a while, but has great service and has that cute Korean Race queen look, and also Baby, who is spinner personified (she's on a long vacation at the moment). I haven't seen Ceroni yet, but she's supposedly amazing.

As I've said, I think it's a bit of a tough time for the outsider to have a truly excellent time. I'm sure there'll be a better review page up at some point, but at least the info above can hopefully give you some leads.

Quick update: Looks like http://www.aampmaps.com/ might be the new place to get reviews for Bay Area girls. Requires a subscription, but if you are paying $200 a pop for hot Korean girls the cost isn't much.