Kiki http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=805

Date of Encounter:
5/14/2016

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min 19,000 yen?

Type/Location:
Fashion Health Former Soap-district in Namba. First street north of Dotombori river between Yotsuhashi-suji and Mido-suji.

Language Notes:
100% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Overall Rating:
6 out of 10

Physical description: The picture of Kiki is shopped to hell or it was from before she got fat. Unlike Anna Kiki is chubby all around with a big tummy. Not my type at all. Face was just bleh.

Details:
Upon entering the shop, I gave them the coupon they handed me last time, and asked for the 90 min course. They somehow charged me 26,000 for 90 min vs the 4000 yen off that was supposed to happen. Then after going to the wall, the second tencho said he has to charge me 7000 more for gaijin. I said it wasn't like that last time. He gave me some explanation to which I couldn't understand. Also, I wanted to go with Aoba, but he said she's not working tonight. So I went with Kiki, my back up, because she has the "gansha" option. But instead of going for the 90, I opt for 60. Then they returned 6000 to me. But I couldn't remember if he charged me 26,000 earlier or 25,000 hence the question mark on the price. Whatever.

I picked Kiki because she has the of gansha option. I mentioned that to the tencho, he quickly said "option shinai"... Wow, I'm starting to get irritated by this guy. Then the wait, eventhough he said kiki is available right away, I was there waiting for a good 15 min, after all the other guys who came in after me, they all went up before me. Starting to think they treat gaijin differently on busy nights. When they're not busy, my money is precious, on busy nights, they don't give a F.

Upon seeing Kiki, sigh... nothing like the picture. I came here for Aoba for her gokkun option, but she's not available, then went with the back up for gansha, that was not available, on top of that, she's not my type. Strike 3?Too late now. Since my session was shorter, it was either mat play or bed play. I chose mat play. Compared to Anna, Kiki, did not LFK, just a "chu" and short BBBJ. Conversation was better than Anna, but I couldn't careless since she wasn't my type. After turning over, I asked her if allows CIM, at least she did. But we were in the 69 position, I'm not sure if it really happened. Since she said "mata deteru ne". How can she speak when it's CIM? She did washed me really well and conversation was natural (kind of awkward with Anna) so I gave her a 6.

Oh, they didn't bother to give me a survey this time, unlike last time. I saw other patrons filling it out, so it wasn't that they're too busy, they singled me out.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Anna was working tonight, I went with the premise that I'll get gokkun, or at lesst gansha, but I struck out. I told myself I'll try new girls to see what's available, didn't work out this time. I'm probably not coming to Amour after this experience. But since gaijin options are limited, at the least not on a busy Sat night.

Well, you Took One For The Team.

Do you live in Osaka or do you visit?

Over the years, I found that when I am on business to trips to cities when options for Our Hobby vary (or are limited), I stopped partaking. I found that it was too much like trying to hit moving targets. I no longer want to spend time and money at a venue that I might be able to visit only once every three or six months. Plus, my time is better spent on studying for meetings the next day.

However, everyone has their choices to make.

Keep posting!

Well, you Took One For The Team.

Do you live in Osaka or do you visit?

Over the years, I found that when I am on business to trips to cities when options for Our Hobby vary (or are limited), I stopped partaking. I found that it was too much like trying to hit moving targets. I no longer want to spend time and money at a venue that I might be able to visit only once every three or six months. Plus, my time is better spent on studying for meetings the next day.

However, everyone has their choices to make.

Keep posting!

Only visiting. I came to the same conclusion that it's a moving target. But if you don't shoot, you won't hit anything at all was my reason. I had fond memories with Amour from my previous visits. Lessions to learn are: Don't go when it's too busy, forget about options, make sure to ask for a slim gal. My other soapland visits, when I just went with the pics and bust sizes, I got mostly chubbies. When I asked for slim gals, I got Anna.

Reactions: DireWolf98