70 min / 22800

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 13

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So, after lurking around this forum and discovering a new interest in Panchira JK, I decided to give it a try. The store was conveniently located near umeda-higashi station, so I booked a hotel nearby in the hopes of visiting at midnight. But, I was too eager to wait until nighttime, so after checking into my hotel and leaving my bags, I headed straight for the store.

Unfortunately, I had no idea which floor it was on. I mistakenly went to the 4th floor, where there was a different store called "Alice" with posters of JK girls on the wall. I thought maybe it was the right place, but the name Alice on the poster made me realize it was a different store, or maybe they had a different name. I didn't bother asking the staff about it, so I just said "Sumimasen" and left the store, rushing down to the third floor.

When I arrived on the third floor, a young man greeted me at the front counter. Luckily, I spoke basic Japanese and he used a translation app, so we were able to communicate without any trouble. He informed me that Remu was on sick leave, although I had seen her listed as active and available on the schedule on their website. I wasn't sure if the staff was lying or not.

So, I asked for Riko instead. The total cost was 22,800 yen, including the nominated fee, entrance fee, and tax. Oh, and there was an additional "30% gaijin tax with remarked "Since it is difficult for girls to serve customers who cannot speak Japanese, and there are risks involved, we will charge a 30% service fee" as stated on their website.

The staff asked me to wait in the waiting room for about 20 minutes and handed me a small device. There was no one else there, except for an old man who walked in after me. Surprisingly, he only waited for less than 3 minutes before he got called, so his girl arrived faster than mine.

When the device vibrated, the staff informed me that Riko was ready and he led me to the elevator. She was already in the elevator. However, to my surprise she looked nothing like her photo. I was completely disappointed, but I didn't really have a choice at that point. I decided to continue and see how things would turn out. She fold her arm with mine, and we walked together to a nearby hotel where I had to pay an additional 2,700 yen. While on the way to the hotel there were some salary men stared at us which made me felt quite intimidating.

Once we got to the room, I couldn't help but feel a little down and disappointed with her appearance. She was tall and a bit chubby, quite different from what I had expected. Since I am a uniform fetish, I asked her not to undress and she told me to take a bath via the translation app.

We started off with her licking my nipples and giving me a BJ. It took a while for me to get fully aroused, and my lack of enthusiasm made it take even longer. Eventually, I asked her for a rubber and I tried put it on. However, it was kind of small and only covered the tip. I rubbed against her butt for less than a minute before I ejaculated. We engaged in some small talk for a while and then left the room.

While on our way down the elevator, I caught a glimpse of another girl in a JK uniform, wearing a mask. She looked pretty cute, so I asked Riko who she was. Surprisingly, she had no idea, but she guessed it might be the girl from the "Alice" store. We walked back to the store together and said our goodbyes from there.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm all about appearance, so I'll just go with Tobita from now on. No more paying for girls with just a picture on the website.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

I had a kinda disappointing meeting with Kurumi at that shop too.
She didn‘t look anything like her picture either and she didn‘t even hold hands or anything when we walked to our hotel.
Her service wasn‘t the best either, but at least she was nice.
Oh and I didn‘t have to pay the 30% tax. I guess if the guy judges you as fluent enough in japanese you‘re fine.

Reactions: Alice