Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 35k

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So after many hours of digging on this forum, I decided to pay a visit to King's club in Yoshiwara. Let me just say that this was my first time doing something of the sort ('punting' or whatever you guys call it) so I was slightly nervous during my walk there. However, to my surprise the man at the front greeted my friend and I with a warm smile and was really welcoming. We were invited to wait in a small room with a TV and given mugi-cha and a refreshment towel. The tenchou? (not sure if he was) then gave us 6 pictures to choose from. (I had previously checked the site for their selection of girls and already had my eyes on Natsu-san so I timed my visit to match her starting time). I went with Natsu-san and my friend chose Karin-san. The tenchou then told me that there is gaijin tax however I mentioned the discount on tokyo nights and was offered 60 mins for 25k. However, since my friend and I wanted to try nuru play we settled with 100 mins for 35k after some discussion with the tenchou.

Note: All the conversation so far has been in Japanese. Although I can speak decent Japanese my friend on the other hand does not speak it at all but the tenchou said that was okay.

We waited about 15 mins and then I was guided to a stairway where Natsu-san was waiting for me. At first glance she did not look like the pictures.

http://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A...tailProfile/?girlId=8937314&girl_photo=0&of=y

However, she was still pretty cute (7/10?). Her eyes in the pictures are touched up and her face is not as oval-shaped. We headed up to her room and did some small talk. I also mentioned that this was my first time doing something like this to which she asked me my age (let's just say i'm younger than 21 - she was surprised by this ofc 'waaa, wakai yo ne')

After we took off our clothes I finally got a good look at her physique. She was a bit chubby but definitely not fat. Her breasts had great volume but nothing special shape-wise. We showered, did mat play with some light kissing, HJ and BBBJ then I told her it was my turn. We washed and then moved to the bed where we did some more chit chat. Then I lightly kissed her and asked if she hated DFK, to which she replied no - we had some great tongue action. After that I went down on her. She was roughly shaved and her 'asoko' had a scent of flowers, how??!! I stimulated her until she finished. The way her body arched towards me was extremely erotic (not sure if it was genuine or not. Nonetheless, it aroused me). Then I proceeded to enter her. We started with missionary then finished in doggy. Afterwards she commented on my size and also my muscular build ( which I believe to be common practice in this industry?). We then washed and talked until the time ended (I wasn't feeling it after the first pop. Looking back I probably should've just gone with the 60 min course).

I rendezvoused with my friend and took the van back to the station. He later told me that the pictures of Karin on the site doesn't do her justice and that she was smoking hot.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I probably won't be doing anything like this again for a while. Wanted to do it just for the experience