1 hour, 30,000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland, Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Passable English

Overall Rating:
3 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
The clubs that I reviewed in my previous entry were my first foray into adult entertainment. The soapland was my second. So I apologize if this review misses something...It's a newb's take though, so other newbs may find it useful.

Went to Ueno Station, got in a cab, and asked the driver to take me to Yoshiwara. I was a bit nervous about this, wasn't sure how a cab driver would react when he's basically being told by a foreigner, "take me to your brothels"...but there was no out-of-the-ordinary reaction; he acted just as you'd expect a cab driver to act if you asked him to take you to Ueno Zoo.

I figured I'd walk around a bit until I found a soapland that looked within my price range, but if I could find it, to make visiting Kings Club my priority choice (Rockit considers it to be "on the far low end of the soapland scene in Japan," but many customers from this forum seem to have been satisfied, and I wanted to see if I liked the basic soapland experience before shelling out the really big bucks). Lo and behold, the cab driver dropped me off about a 1-minute walk from Kings Club, so instead of wandering around Yoshiwara like I'd planned, I just ambled over to the entrance. The guy at the entrance in a friendly but very hasty manner ushered me in like I was seeking shelter from the police or something. They sat me in a nice waiting room with tea and the little Japanese towels, gave me a choice of 4 girls, and asked me to pay 30,000 yen for an hour. This transaction deserves elaboration due to (prolly outdated) information I've read online: The Japanese people were also paying that amount, so there was no foreigners fee. They did not ask me what service I wanted or how long I wanted. They just politely asked me to shell out the 30,000 yen.

When Waka came out, she looked nothing like the first picture on her webpage -- which happens to be the picture they showed me -- that I've linked to above. The fourth picture on the site is pretty accurate though...She's maybe a bit bigger than that now. She put her hand over my shoulder and we chatted about frivolities for a bit: I don't know how much English she knows, but she knew enough to speak at least a little about her "name", the weather, where we were from, etc. She laughed a lot, I think it was prolly a nervous laugh, but I liked it. Then she started to get to work. Took off my belt, pulled down my trousers, and ushered me to the bath, where she scrubbed me over. I don't have anything to compare the next, sexual, part to, so I'll just tell you what happened as I experienced it:

After the bath, she gave me a sensual massage as I lay down facing a wall. Felt really good to me. Then she had me turn over and face up toward her. She let me rub her legs and breasts. We did sumata, which I wasn't so into. But there was a lot of really great handiwork from her, an amazing handjob ...And then tons of cumming from me. She was looking at my dick from the side the whole time with her eyes narrowed...I don't know if it's normal, but in hindsight I think I would've very much preferred her looking at my face some more during either the sumata or the handjob. She then put her mouth next to my dick and asked me if "it's okay" to give me a BBBJ. I actually had gone in with the intention to err on the side of paranoia about STDs...but with her mouth right there, I caved to temptation and went for it. Loved it. More handiwork, another BBBJ, and more handiwork. She couldn't get me off at the end, and apologized profusely for that. After our appointment I went back to the waiting room while Kings Club helpfully arranged a free shuttle, which took me and some Japanese guys to a train station, where we proceeded to go our separate ways.

As I've checked the strip clubs here off on my "things I must do at least once in Japan" list, so too have I checked off the soapland. I'm very open minded when it comes to my tastes in women -- I like women of all sorts of races and body types -- but I honestly thought she'd be more sexy and would smile at me more. While I can't speak to how her hand and BBBJ technique compare to others though, they were good for me. I think I'll go to another soapland at some point...but probably not for awhile.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For me, Waka was a good memory but not a repeat.

Last edited:
I thought these soaplands were full service
Yes they are, and Kings club offered this when I last went. I think our friend just did not ask for it. Similarly, one should ask for the mat play, that is the nuru wet massage on the mat, but my recollection is that you need to book at least 80 min for that.

Yes they are, and Kings club offered this when I last went. I think our friend just did not ask for it. Similarly, one should ask for the mat play, that is the nuru wet massage on the mat, but my recollection is that you need to book at least 80 min for that.
You're right that I didn't ask for FS (I dunno how often a place like KC tests for STDs, among other reasons).

I've never even had a massage before this so that's the reason for my lack of clarity: The "sensual massage" I referred to was specifically a nuru massage on the mat. The entire session after the bath was on the mat. She asked if I wanted to go to the bed, but I was quite comfortable there. Guess I got lucky with the mat, didn't have to book in advance.

All FS at those places are covered, as far as I know. So no major reasons to worry about STds. In fact BBBj and sumata may lead to STDs, less likely CFS...
You don't have to book for mat play, just you may have to ask while in the room, but, again, you have to have choosen at least 80 minutes. At least that was the case when I last visited. But you seem to have gotten it whitout asking, so good for you! Hope you enjoyed it!

You don't have to book for mat play, just you may have to ask while in the room, but, again, you have to have choosen at least 80 minutes. At least that was the case when I last visited.

That's the same in virtually all soaploands - courses less than 80 or 90 minutes will not include mat play.

All FS at those places are covered, as far as I know. So no major reasons to worry about STds. In fact BBBj and sumata may lead to STDs, less likely CFS...

That's not really true. There's a number of soaplands that are 100% nama. Don't bother asking me for more info - it's available online if you do some quick searching, and can read/write Japanese.

That's not really true. There's a number of soaplands that are 100% nama. Don't bother asking me for more info - it's available online if you do some quick searching, and can read/write Japanese.

Yeah, that's true. The management will ask if you want "skin" or "no skin". Based on that, they'll make recommendations on the girls. I believe with "skin" is with the condom. The soaplands I've been to have condoms in the rooms with you and the girl you chose. If you run out in the room, just ask for more.

Quite true see quite a few post on Japanese forums dont really see them list much info on these places though

Ok, I stand corrected... Is the price higher when you ask "no skin"?

Ok, I stand corrected... Is the price higher when you ask "no skin"?

No additional charge, to my understanding. It seems more like it's been sort of at the preference of the girl. Kind of like a part of her "type", if you will. I've had some girls go straight for the condoms before doing anything, others I've had to stop and personally give them the condom to before FS started.

Last edited:
Some soaplands and service providers in general will have a certificate of clean health to prove all their girls are tested and clean. Happy Berry has this above their front window.

Some soaplands and service providers in general will have a certificate of clean health to prove all their girls are tested and clean. Happy Berry has this above their front window.

I've never been there. I had happy berry on my T.D.L. until I read about that guy here who got the "bait and switch" treatment.

I wouldn't trust too much. I've seen one of my friends contracts. The website of where they work says all girls regularly tested, however her contract just says that she is responsible for getting tested occasionally and if she catches anything not to come to work.

Also, typically, the BBFS places obviously offer either for their clients. However, most places which offer BBFS require the girls to be able to do it, but they get paid different paid more even for CFS then their counterparts at other places. ---- Just something to keep in mind with regard to what you guys have been talking about here.

Reactions: just4fun
I wouldn't trust too much. I've seen one of my friends contracts. The website of where they work says all girls regularly tested, however her contract just says that she is responsible for getting tested occasionally and if she catches anything not to come to work.

Also, typically, the BBFS places obviously offer either for their clients. However, most places which offer BBFS require the girls to be able to do it, but they get paid different paid more even for CFS then their counterparts at other places. ---- Just something to keep in mind with regard to what you guys have been talking about here.

BBFS girls get a pay bump?! That's an odd thing to reward.

I've never been there. I had happy berry on my T.D.L. until I read about that guy here who got the "bait and switch" treatment.

Don't misjudge Happy Berry because of one bad review. All other reviews have been overwhelmingly positive.

Anyway, I was not aware that girls who do it raw in some soaplands get paid more.

At pururungang, I had a girl who I repeatedly see just give me bareback for free on 2 occassions and she tells me she never does so.

BBFS girls get a pay bump?! That's an odd thing to reward.
I also think this is strange, but honestly every 2nd reply I get from Japanese clients is "do you offer BBFS, I will pay you more, I just want BBFS"

I also think this is strange, but honestly every 2nd reply I get from Japanese clients is "do you offer BBFS, I will pay you more, I just want BBFS"

Wow, really? I'm surprised they are so brave to request that so openly. It must be very common in Japan. But what if somebody got sick? Wouldn't that business go out of business? like a restaurant with a rat infestation...

[QUOTE At pururungang, I had a girl who I repeatedly see just give me bareback for free on 2 occassions and she tells me she never does so.[/QUOTE]

Going bareback is flirting with disaster............

[QUOTE At pururungang, I had a girl who I repeatedly see just give me bareback for free on 2 occassions and she tells me she never does so.

Going bareback is flirting with disaster............[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i was too much in the moment back then. This girl that i frequent reminds me of a girlfriend I had that I really cared about and I told this girl about it. But she does tell me I can't cum in her but that isn't enough to justify that I have made a fucked up decision and went with it.

But on subject, there are soapland providers that do allow guys to do cream pies and all that.

Johnnyboy is a Romeo of the punting world. I like to imagine him as fit as fuck and smooove with tha ladies. His experience will vary.

I have only done bareback with a girl only twice and it was the same girl as I said before. It is mostly a personal experience of mine. As i said, this was a girl that reminded me of a girlfriend that I really loved and I conveyed that to this girl and I was able to connect to her in a lot of ways i was able to connect to this girlfriend. Really, it was just the chemistry I have with her that makes it work out and every time I do see her, I do give her flowers and a slice of cake and a parfait from just by the station. Plus, I speak, read and write Japanese at an N2 level based on Japanese Language Proficiency Test standards which also really helps out in getting great experiences and putting western charms in a Japanese context.

At pururungang, I had a girl who I repeatedly see just give me bareback for free on 2 occassions and she tells me she never does so.

Going bareback is flirting with disaster............

We're starting to verge off topic. Please take general commentary on BBFS and STDs elsewhere. Thanks.

Reactions: JayL

I wouldn't judge you negatively. You are both adults and are fully capable of making your own decisions. If I were you, I search around here on TAG, or google, to see if anybod else has had the same experience. Hopefully, you and Tigger have something in common.