Kinshicho love hotels

Durg50

TAG Member
Reaction score
I like kinshicho as its ‘safe’ for me, ie far from work, play and living spots.

Recently i like Hotel Sara because:
- on demand cosplay options
- interesting rooms, not too small

Colore is ok too, rooms are spacious but no cosplay.

anywhere else similar to hotel sara? Any other recommendations there?

Reactions: Camellia Marie
Shibuya SK Plaza Hotel had a lot of rental costumes:)
It's a little expensive SK Plaza. SARA is the fun and best considering the quality of the room I know.
Finding a love hotel is fun:shame:

If you are looking for one in kinshicho, hotel Lohas might be a worth to try?

https://fairy-group.jp/lohas/service/

Scroll down the page so you will see “cosplay free rental”

Rooms look nice and somewhat spacious as long as you do go for service, economy type?

Shibuya SK Plaza Hotel had a lot of rental costumes:)
It's a little expensive SK Plaza. SARA is the fun and best considering the quality of the room I know.
Finding a love hotel is fun:shame:

SK Plaza hotel in Shibuya had a room with an electric round turning bed + pole dance area: it was a fun surprise for the unsuspecting lady but after 2 x 360° turns we started suffering from motion sickness !
Also SK Plaza in Shibuya has not a good cellular coverage and I almost got myself half naked locked out of the room trying to get coverage :D

Hotel Tsubaki
Only used the Suite Rooms, but awesome. Had an outdoor bath as well if my memory serves me correctly.

Not in Kinshicho but the Chantilly in Akasaka is awesome for day sessions as the have a deal where all the romos are a similar price for a short stay (2hrs from memory) . You can get a room that is normally 18,000yen for about 6,000.

Used 3 rooms there. last 2 times have been in the luxury suites which have multiple room, funky mirrors, and a lot more.