Kira - Killer body, shady shop

Soapland Name:
Tinkerbell

Soapland Provider Name:
Kira https://twitter.com/nicoxkilla

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/tink/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min - 46k (45k course + 1k nomination)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Haven't written reviews in a long time but I thought it would be helpful to others because the experience was pretty bivalent.

@Cinnabums mentioned a while back that he had seen Amane at Tinkerbell and since she he Influencer-grade she makes her own prices and it doesn't require an additional foreigner tax. I had been to Tinkerbell before with mixed results. Some girls are interesting and the staff is usually friendly, but I hate the building, seems old and kinda messy. I have a huge thing for Gyaru or girls in general who have an extravagant style. I decided to contact Kira since she is also Influencer-grade and asked her for a booking. I have been following her on Twitter for some time and she looks amazing on her photos, just had to see her in person. She has also played in a few AVs in the past, but since then her style has changed drastically so she looks like a different person.

I arranged a date and time with her, the price she sent me over was identical to Cityheaven, so everything looked alright. She charges substantially more than the regular Tinkerbell girls, so it already was on the expensive side. Called the shop on the day to confirm the appointment and headed to the shop. The usual procedure.

When I arrived I was greeted and sent over to their especially ugly waiting room. An older staff member followed a bit later with a small piece of paper where the course and price was noted down and I handed him the cash without checking the details. When he told me that there is still money missing, I was puzzled, checked what was noted down and realized they requested a lot more than what I had agreed to. I think 12k more...so I was quite shocked. Told him that I had spoken to Kira before and showed him our Twitter conversation, the price we had agreed upon, no additional Gaijin tax. He seemed a bit confused, said he has to talk to his boss....ran back and forth, noted down what was sent to me and sent over the tencho after some time.
I had to explain everything anew and after a long time he agreed. Took my money, but came back with too little change...so the arguing continued. He tried to keep 2k because I booked costume options. This was of course complete BS because Kira offers them for free if you book her. Back and forth, back and forth....by this point it was pretty obvious that he tried to overcharge me with whatever excuse possible. He went out again and finally gave me the missing 2k with a grin and an "excuse" that everything was just all a big mistake. All this hassle took more than 10 minutes and I was pretty pissed at this point.

After that I was finally lead to the stairs where Kira was waiting...this calmed my nerves. Her photos are pretty spot on, she looks fantastic. Like expected she is a little older than the 21 that's written in her profile, but she is an absolute looker. Also a lot smaller than I expected, but that's a plus for me.

Next shock came when we entered the room. Tinkerbell’s rooms are usually not great but ok….lol, but at this occasion the window in the room was broken and boarded up with plywood from the inside. It really doesn’t get any more hobo than this. Kira had the heating cranked up because it was cold outside and of course this quick fix didn’t isolate properly....it was February and close to zero degrees outside.

Play also didn’t start on the best foot. There was not a lot of chemistry and talking with her was not that fun or engaging. Hard to say exactly why. Same is true for getting washed and bathing afterwards….she was pretty distant and it often felt like she is just wasting time. By this point I really thought I had spent a few 10k on nothing.

This all changed when she put on bikini, hotpants, loose socks. In combination with her long pink hair, long lashes, tanned skin and tattoos she just looked like a wet dream of a gyaru. Immediately got a raging boner seeing her this way and my worries were blown away.

Sex on bed was great with her. The passiveness was no more and she was suddenly full on. Deep kisses and all variations of play were fine with her. Had to to hold back to not remove all her clothes she just had just put on. She is sexy as hell and knows how to present herself to look her best. Going down on her is also a joy because there is not a trace of a hair downstairs, perfectly smooth.

Her arching her back while giving head so you can not only see her face but also her tattooed back and ass just drove me nuts. Very few girls do this and seeing a girl in that pose always kills me. I am a visual guy and there is probably no pose that triggers me as much as this one....it's just peak sexyness.

We cycled through a few positions and I got rid of most of her cloths except for the socks. Finished in doggystyle with a view on her nice backpiece she started to get tattooed a while ago.

Afterwards we had a drink chatted a bit more about music, cars, fashion before the alarm rang and it was time to get cleaned up and leave.

On the way out I grumbled my goodbye to tencho waiting downstairs and headed outside to get some coffee...this visit was for sure memorable in a lot of bad and good ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Lol, super hard to write a closing comment after all this and all the choices in the form just don't fit.

NOT RECOMMENDED:
Stay away from Tinkerbell...how I was treated by staff really upset me and was the main reason why I wrote this review. If somebody decides to go there, make sure you get the price confirmed by the girl beforehand to avoid being screwed over. For the medium price I paid, I was really shocked by the room this time. I have been to a lot of budget shops and can live with a bit of mould or loose floor boards, but this was something else. Not fixing problems like this is just not acceptable.

Until now Tinkerbell charged Foreigners 5k tax, after my visit I saw that they had raised their foreigner pricing and depending on course length they now charge 10k and more. All this combined is just too much for me. I won't visit this shop again.

RECOMMENDED:
The session with Kira was like I mentioned not ideal because it started on the distant side, but the sex made up for it. I found her incredibly sexy in bed. Some images of that day are burned into my brain and I guess I would give it another shot if she worked somewhere else. Maybe the slow start was due to her having a bad day or because it was our first time, but at least she delivered in bed afterwards.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Thanks for the write up @Danbo .
I have been on the verge of booking Kira for the same reasons that interested you. Maybe try another shop though, for my Gyaru fix.

Last edited:
Thanks for the write up @Danbo .
I have been on the verge or booking Kira for the same reasons that interested you. Maybe try another shop though, for my Gyaru fix.

Yeah, for that price it's probably not worth it. For that money I expect a nicer shop...unfortunately there are not that many girls with similar style working at other places that are ok with foreigners.

...unfortunately there are not that many girls with similar style working at other places that are ok with foreigners.
Shame. Gyaru mongering is on my bucket list.

Seems she left😕

0B1E05BF-7F5B-415B-B28D-1B2F36993BF6.jpeg

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the review! Glad that you also have a thing for gyarus! Hope Kira finds a better store so that I can see her beautiful tattoos.

Do you always pay in cash in sl and other ones? I've not seen any mention otherwise. If you pay credit card I guess they can't short change you.

• Haha
Do you always pay in cash in sl and other ones? I've not seen any mention otherwise. If you pay credit card I guess they can't short change you.

You should always pay cash out of privacy and safety concerns. A lot of shops also charge you additional percent ontop if you use credit card.

Reactions: SpecialK and Alice
You should always pay cash out of privacy and safety concerns. A lot of shops also charge you additional percent ontop if you use credit card.
Help the girls with their taxes, pay cash ;)

If you pay by credit card you got short changed on brain cells.