Kirari Cafe, Translation Help.

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
I just arrived in Tokyo and registered to be a member at kirari cafe. Currently in the waiting room. It's my first time and watching how it goes, you pick the card that matches the woman sitting on the other side and fill out a paper about what you want to do on the date, I see karaoke, bowling which is the kanji for taking her to the love hotel? Or is this even necessary or just tell the girl during negotiations?

Reactions: Cinnabums
Sorry it's already late and you've probably worked it out already, but I use the '遊び(あそび)' section as an indicator but the talking part is the proper part to work out if a girl is willing to go to a hotel.

just in case you haven't figured it out, it doesn't really matter what you write on the card, or what the women have written on their cards, for that matter. once you start talking, all you need are a few key words, such as asobi 遊び, warikir 割り切り, and hotel. after that, it should be fairly easy to determine whether or not you can agree a price. of course, if you prefer to go to karaoke, you can also start off that way, but a lot of those women are willing to go straight to a hotel as long as the price is right.

I actually read book published last year on women who go to 出会い Cafes, it was honestly really depressing(it is a different make-up of people then those that work in fuzoku/ night life clubs) and made me not want to use them. but one of the tidbits from the book is there are literally men that go there and aren`t interested in sex, they just want to go to karaoke/etc with a femalel.

I just arrived in Tokyo and registered to be a member at kirari cafe. Currently in the waiting room. It's my first time and watching how it goes, you pick the card that matches the woman sitting on the other side and fill out a paper about what you want to do on the date, I see karaoke, bowling which is the kanji for taking her to the love hotel? Or is this even necessary or just tell the girl during negotiations?
How long you Gonna be here in Tokyo.... Maybe I can show you around.... You sound adventurous to join the Cafe .. lol

Reactions: just4fun