Guest viewing is limited

Kirari Cafe Visit

Basementcello

TAG Member
Reaction score
So after reading the reports on Kirari café, I decided to check it out for myself on Saturday, dropping by the shops in Shibuya, Ikebukuro and Shinjuku. It was quite an experience, and one I certainly won’t forget. Here are my thoughts for those who might be interested in giving it a try.

So there are 12 Kirari cafes around the Tokyo area and I decided to try to visit all of the shops in the three main areas – about 7 shops in total. I first went early at the Shibuya Mark City shop around midday. After signing up and paying my joining fees, I stepped into the infamous Kirari atmosphere. The café consists of “men’s room”; a darkened, air conditioned smoking box and the surrounding “women’s area”, a row of pink seats, separated by a one way mirror. From previous reports, you probably all know the system. You hang around in the reverse fishbowl until you see a girl you want to talk to. They have a corresponding name card on the wall, which you grab, hand off to the staff and go to meet them in the designated “talk room”. If you hit it off, you then pay a 2000 fee to leave and off you go with your chosen lady to a hotel or wherever.

Now before I report, just a bit about myself – 30s, half Japanese, speak Japanese well – N1 level and well presented. What may have colored the whole experience for me was that I usually like picking up girls in bars and clubs anyway so was approaching the deai cafe thing with curiosity as to what kind of girls I would meet. That being said, if I hit it off with a hot girl, I was definitely up for taking her to a hotel.

First, my impression of the shops themselves. They are seedy. I mean really seedy. In every shop there were a mixture of old guys, salarymen and just some pretty unsavoury looking guys hanging around for a long time. Every shop had more men than women and the girls had a very bored look, as would be expected I suppose. There was no better store in particular, as I’m sure a lot is dependent on the time of day. You can just read a book there, soak up free air con and drink free coffee all day but it’s an atmosphere that makes you feel dirty. Nobody was surprised to see a foreigner come. From what I remember of each shop however;

Mark City – very empty but was the time of day. A few local fat girls.

Shibuya Dogenzaka – A couple of hard faced looking Gyaru types.

Shinjuku 1st floor shop – This was the cleanest and newest shop with no-smoking. Several girls mixed between working girls and possible amateurs. Two girls were attractive but some were drunk or doped out and asleep.

Shinjuku basement shop – This was darker and smaller with a few unremarkable girls.

Shinjuku 3rd floor shop – This was the seediest by far and a few hard looking working girls there. Some not too bad looking.

Ikebukuro west side – This was a large shop and somewhat busy. Girls looked pretty much amateur but not particularly appealing.

Ikebukuro east side – Small shop with some cuter amateur looking girls but no room to sit down for the guys. The men here seemed oddly aggressive.

So how were the girls? Well it took me a while to see anyone I would be interested in. I was looking for someone who would be fun and relaxing to be around and not just down to business. Many girls smacked of desperation on their part which took away from the image of ordinary girls looking to make a bit of cash and have fun in their spare time. In the end I had some mixed results. In Shibuya, I talked to a gyaru type who went straight to asking me what I wanted and how much money I had to spend. When I suggested 1.5man, she turned me down straight away. Ikebukuro had some nice girls but I was determined to see Shinjuku before I made a decision.

In Shinjuku I talked to several girls who basically were not very friendly. It was pretty much “What do you want to do?” “How much will you pay me?” and small talk wasn’t really on the menu. When I was about to leave one very tall looking gyaru type came in. In the talk room, we hit it off a little bit and I made it clear I was interested in going to a hotel and she said fine to 1.5. She then said that she didn’t want to go to a love hotel and wanted to go to a manga café or rental room. I wasn’t down with that and she didn’t budge so it didn’t work out. In the ground floor Shinjuku café, I saw a pretty hot and tall brunette gyaru and called her in for a chat. She seemed a bit friendly and we hit it off in the time we actually chatted and she was keen to go to a love hotel. After paying my exit fee to the shop, waited for her outside and off we went to a nearby hotel.

At the hotel, it was a disappointing experience. She was really pretty and had a great body and after a quick shower, I quickly realised it was going to be a robotic experience on her part with no effort to relax or enjoy herself. She didn’t want to kiss and refused touching her breasts. I gave her a brief massage to relax her but it didn’t help too much. Worst still was that she smelled unclean downstairs and it was evident that she didn’t take care of herself in the hygiene department. After we had some robotic sex where she laid still mostly, we finished up and parted ways. She wanted to swap line numbers with me and I did so but I won’t be seeing her again.

Looking back on it, maybe I would visit a café again but it’s not likely anytime soon. To the other guys who have more experience in this department

- Do you often get this kind of bad experience or is it rare?

- What kind of girl (style, looks, personality) do you look for before you ask her to come out?

- Which café and day/time do you recommend for a revisit?

wow, thanks so much! seems like you saved me a lot of effort - hero!

Reactions: TheScientist
You still need to go - to get your own war stories. Even if you have a bad experience you should get some good stories out of it.

it sounds horrible .. and there are so many cuties on jk style who are just crying out for my care and attention...

My experience is 3-4 shitty encounters like that for one outstanding one.
I got very lucky several times in yokohama and kawasaki but only once in shibuya.
But last one (comparable to your experience) left a bitter taste. I actually have not logged in tag since then because of that lol.

My experience is 3-4 shitty encounters like that for one outstanding one.
I got very lucky several times in yokohama and kawasaki but only once in shibuya.
But last one (comparable to your experience) left a bitter taste. I actually have not logged in tag since then because of that lol.
what happened?