100 min, 25000

Type/Location:
Business hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Kirari is a new girl at JK-Style
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-37811352/?of=y

She is tall (170 cm) and slim, with cute ass and firm boobies (C size). Her eyes are big. Some selfies have her eyes enhanced, of course, but in person, they are also big. If you like cutie-style, she is your girl.
Very friendly and polite. The welcome kiss provided a pleasant surprise, Her tongue is pierced!
Hopped in the shower and then to action on bed.
She loves to kiss, and responds nicely to nipple licking.
Her BJ is sloppy and nice, esp. because of the piercing.
She is pretty open about her sex preferences and sex life. She masturbated before my eyes, and she genuinely liked it. She giggles a lot, but not in a cutie way, but genuinely.
For a bit hefty premium, she would go further, but I declined this time. Fingering her pussy showed me that she is pretty tight, and I didn't have a condom of my size ready this time (Japanese ones are too small).
So, after a lengthy BJ, HJ and body licking, I had her lie on her back and came on her tits.
After that she gave me a full body massage, which was very relaxing and kind of her.

She is new, and I don't know how long she will stay. Since she has a day-time job, she is only available until 22:30ish and maybe just twice a week.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Book her while she is available.

Wow... Been a long time since we got a JK Style review. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Approved: 10/26/2021

Reactions: daromart