Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kisaragi Yui http://libe-shinjuku.com/profile-kisaragi.html

Date of Encounter:
Nov, 2017

Contact Method:
webpage followed up with email

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 19,000 yen (used 3000 yen off coupon)

Type/Location:
shop's apartment

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
There have been a few reviews of Libe so I was looking the site and Kisaragi Yui caught my eye. An encounter with a new half was on my bucket list, so I wrote and got a quick response from Sekine san. I explained that I was coming to Tokyo for business and after some back and forth, the closest location was Nippori, so I arranged to meet Yui there in early afternoon at the beginning of her shift for a 120 minute meeting for 24,000 yen. Surfing around after I had made the booking, I found a 4000 yen coupon and wrote to Sekine san who said fine, they would let me use it.

Yui is a new-half rather than an otokonoko. That might not make a difference for some, and I can't explain it, but I'd prefer a new half to an otokonoko.

Unfortunately, problems with my arrival meant that I had to email and say that I might not be able to make it. Sekine responded with a nice email saying not to worry, and thanking me for informing them.

Finally got my transport organized and emailed them suggesting a later time, at the end of Yui's shift. They wrote back, asked if 90 minutes was ok, and they let me use a 3000 yen coupon.

I was asked to wait in front of a love hotel near Nippori station while Yui got ready. I saw her walk by, but didn't say anything, and then got a call directing me to the apartment. They have locations in Nippori, Ueno, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Takadano baba, so if you make a reservation and they are free, they can go to that other shop. Yui mentioned that she hadn't been at the Nippori place for a few months.

The apartment has, I think, two rooms and I'm not sure if there was someone in the other room when I arrived, or if they arrived afterwards. It's pretty small, but clean, and it is necessary to knock on the door leaving the room so you don't bump into people.

Yui was very sweet, and we started off by talking a bit, and I had a number of questions about her and work and things, saying that I wanted to ask, but she didn't have to answer. Also asked about her tan and the differences between her tan and a kuro gyaru, and other questions, which she answered patiently.

We then took a shower. Yui had a small uncut cock and still has her testicles, but her skin was incredibly smooth. Back to the room where we then enjoyed each other's company. I had asked to both give and receive, and her cock did get hard, but it didn't stay that way. I imagine that it was because at the end of her shift, so I passed on that. Her cock was small enough that I thought it might be too small for a condom. I think it I had a little more presence of mind, I could have made it last longer, but I finished at about the 60 minute mark. We took a break and I got a chance to ask some more questions (which sounds like I was doing some sort of data collection, but I think it could have classified as pillow talk) and she said that she was going to Thailand for the rest of the surgery in a week and we talked a bit about that as well as when she 'decided' etc. She said that she move to be a woman and be able to meet her grandmother, who was getting on in years.

We then went and took another shower, and we dressed and I left the apartment.

She's a very sweet person and open, and she is quite beautiful, with an incredibly slender body, though she is tall (a volleyball player in high school) and with a bit masculine hands and feet. I say that so that no one gets the wrong idea. I suppose that I also imagined that a new-half would be hyper sexual, but the encounter was slow and measured.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I say will not repeat because Yui seems to be getting surgery. I wondered what she would do, but I thought that was too much prying. However, her twitter account says that she'll be back at the shop, so I wonder she just had an orchidectomy (yes, I had to look that word up), so it might be possible to repeat, but for me, it was more something I wanted to try.