Guest viewing is limited

Kissing in public

Isha

TAG Member
Reaction score
Traveling to Japan soon and curious about how to deal with public display of affection. Usually, when im on my first date with a woman, the main hurdle i tend to focus on to overcome, is to seduce and kiss. I usually manage to do this after walking outside with the girl, then sitting down somewhere to relax, next to each other, usually on a bench or park bench. After this is acomplished, the cascade has begun which inevitabily leads to going somewere to have sex. In my home country, and some other countries i have visited, there are no taboos regarding public display of affection. Like kissing outside etc. I do wonder though, should I expect this to be different when dating girls in Japan? Im kinda well driven into my rutine, seducing and kissing girls being outside that like, and wish to try this also in Japan. My gut feeling is telling me that this societal norm wont matter as long as I seduce the girl, but im not sure. Any input or experience regarding this would be appreciated.

Reactions: Gina
Traveling to Japan soon and curious about how to deal with public display of affection. Usually, when im on my first date with a woman, the main hurdle i tend to focus on to overcome, is to seduce and kiss. I usually manage to do this after walking outside with the girl, then sitting down somewhere to relax, next to each other, usually on a bench or park bench. After this is acomplished, the cascade has begun which inevitabily leads to going somewere to have sex. In my home country, and some other countries i have visited, there are no taboos regarding public display of affection. Like kissing outside etc. I do wonder though, should I expect this to be different when dating girls in Japan? Im kinda well driven into my rutine, seducing and kissing girls being outside that like, and wish to try this also in Japan. My gut feeling is telling me that this societal norm wont matter as long as I seduce the girl, but im not sure. Any input or experience regarding this would be appreciated.

I saw this work only once ever on a friend... but she was heavily into foreigners.. already had an overseas boyfriend and was also lowkey still looking for more..

I honestly don't see it working. The perception of personal space is different here due to crowded living conditions and numbness towards packed areas. People can be packed in like sardines and have learned to shut out everyone and everything else. It could be an opposite effect of other countries were closeness is more aligned with intimacy. Societal norms also influence how people respond to situations.

I would suspect that making a girl uncomfortable with getting into her space could make them shut you out.

However, I don't have a large sample size beyond my own experiences. I also don't actively nampa much, so I'm just giving my own biased suspicions with minimal experience. I think girls are more likely to be DTF if they can get away with it anonymously. PDA could sabotage that.

Even if it's someone I'm already banging... we reserve public touchy feely groping when at least semi secluded.. elevators, stairwells, hallways, ...etc.

Normal, proper Japanese girls won't be comfortable kissing in public. But it sounds like you're probably flying in to meet IRL with some desperate bimbo you met on a dating app, so the sky's the limit with those hags. Of course, you could always take the route successful since time immemorial and get her nice and drunk at an izakaya first and then modesty be damned. I've had a 19yo virgin prude end up blowing me on the steps of a downtown office building, and many years later a desperate 40yo gag on my dick at a public park and later puke all over my shoes after a date at HUB (coincidentally, both were in Kyobashi, Osaka...awesomest place in Kansai). With Asahi Super Dry, anything is possible.

As horny students in the early 2000s my gf (now my ex-wife) and I were icha icha-ing on the train and the old oyaji in front of us went absolutely apeshit at us. Not sure how it is these days but I imagine attitudes haven't changed much.

Wasted or apeshit crazy. Got one girl blow me in a small park in the middle of Tokyo in the 80's.

Unfortunately she was sober so have learned to avoid all PDA after that.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
I have seen one Japanese couple do a deep kiss in public in Japan.

Hmmm. I thought Billy Clinton pioneered the bj around the same time his vp pioneered the internet, and apparently also the rub & tug… 🤔

Just goes to prove I got BJ a decade before it became a non-sexual act in the USA. Though I did get internet before I got any BJs at all.

Later that month I fucked that same girl in another park. Do not recommend, would not repeat.

Reactions: Alice
Normal, proper Japanese girls won't be comfortable kissing in public. But it sounds like you're probably flying in to meet IRL with some desperate bimbo you met on a dating app, so the sky's the limit with those hags. Of course, you could always take the route successful since time immemorial and get her nice and drunk at an izakaya first and then modesty be damned. I've had a 19yo virgin prude end up blowing me on the steps of a downtown office building, and many years later a desperate 40yo gag on my dick at a public park and later puke all over my shoes after a date at HUB (coincidentally, both were in Kyobashi, Osaka...awesomest place in Kansai). With Asahi Super Dry, anything is possible.
I am not flying out to meet someone in particular no. Although I have put my tinder location to Tokyo though. Already got a bunch of matches, but it seems tinder is not the same in japan, as in many other countries.

I just want to have some type of spot/venue easy to access, where kissing wouldnt be frowned upon. In my experience there is alot of power that comes from kissing. Most of the times, it causes the woman to become more infactuated, which will almost completelly remove any remaining barriers towards the end goal. And if too much time goes by without being able to kiss, it becomes more challenging to escalate things.

I just want to have some type of spot/venue easy to access, where kissing wouldnt be frowned upon. In my experience there is alot of power that comes from kissing. Most of the times, it causes the woman to become more infactuated, which will almost completelly remove any remaining barriers towards the end goal. And if too much time goes by without being able to kiss, it becomes more challenging to escalate things.
You're overthinking this.

Yes, PDA in front of others is not super common in Japan. But making out on a park bench during a date is not going to be the end of the world.

There are girls in Tokyo getting full on banged in public or semi-public areas (bathrooms, karaoke rooms, stairwells, park bushes etc.) every day.

You're overthinking this.

Yes, PDA in front of others is not super common in Japan. But making out on a park bench during a date is not going to be the end of the world.

There are girls in Tokyo getting full on banged in public or semi-public areas (bathrooms, karaoke rooms, stairwells, park bushes etc.) every day.
Yeah thats kinda what my gut feeling is telling me.

Just now saw two people kissing in Shinjuku in front of everyone.

tumblr_oljkwsaozy1w6pkk0o1_250.gif

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Normal, proper
Did you mean “boring”?

From my experience, Japanese girls are only open to it when they are wasted. Trying to pull this off in daylight under sober conditions doesn’t seem likely.
I do agree with this though. Definitely works best at night and after alcohol consumption.

I guess I did make out on the train in Japan with my then partner when I was about 19. Ah to be young and careless is the best!