Kiyomi Ito indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her rates are way out of my price range. However, on the spoil me page, it says “if you have much, give of your wealth. If you have little, give of your heart.” Maybe that means rates are negotiable.

That was the 2nd site I visited after seeing Kiyomi's site. And yeah ... she's there in the Friends list.

Ah ok thanks,
The pics look too good to be true so if there are fake reviews too, will give her a miss

Too bad because she looked amazing. Her site looks all legit but I guess not

the pics will probably be accurate ... I've actually met Misa herself and Mio before ... photos were accurate, pretty good experience. they don't want reviews and they don't like TAG ... the people that post reviews of them here just post quite obvious sheet.

the pics will probably be accurate ... I've actually met Misa herself and Mio before ... photos were accurate, pretty good experience. they don't want reviews and they don't like TAG ... the people that post reviews of them here just post quite obvious sheet.

Thanks. I find mio and misa to be quite unnatractive which is why i was wondering about this new girl. From what i can see of her, she looks on a different level.

I have to admit it took me more than five minutes to see her pricing. I mean I was in the correct web page and all, just couldn't see them... :confused:

Holy mother of dragons, that's what a smoking body means.

Last edited by a moderator:
can I ask why this was deleted?
I gave the truth Mr. Tag Manager.....not trying to market for anyone......I when out with the Lady....was only giving feedback because someone wanted to know about her. Don't be a racist against the lady because she works for Misa......

Reactions: aihiromi
I gave the truth Mr. Tag Manager.....not trying to market for anyone......I when out with the Lady....was only giving feedback because someone wanted to know about her. Don't be a racist against the lady because she works for Misa......
She doesn’t work for Misa. They all work for someone else.

We’re done.

Status
Not open for further replies.