Appointment Length & Costs:
Over night 2 nights in a row.

Type/Location:
At my hotel

Language Notes:
Used google translate a lot

Details of the Encounter:
Hi everyone.

I was in Singapore and Malaysia in mid April. I spent a weekend in KL during my trip, and as it was the weekend I didn't have anything to do, so I tried to find some action.

My hotel was close to the towers and I was within walking distance of that area th hosts the infamous beach bar.

After having a few at the Irish bar down the road I headed to the Beach bar.
45 ringgit to enter incl 1 drink.

So I wander a round having a look. This was a mistake, as I was approached by some aggressive girls who just wouldn't leave me a lone. So I go out to the terrace and sit down. This is the way to do it as some of the better looking girls are quite shy and won't approach.
After watching lots of girls come and go I made eye contact with Min. She was drop dead georgeous. I gave her a smile and festered for her to come over.
She's a Vietnamese, without much in the way of English skills.
She is stunning. So after a drink or 2 we decide to go back to my hotel. No talk about money etc.
Back to my room and I ask her about her rates and she wants 1000r for the night.
I still have another week or so in Malaysia, so I need the R so I ask her if 30,000yen is ok. She agreed. So we shower and have a great night . So first night she stays. I get up about 7am and do some work online while she sleeps. After a morning quickie, she leaves about 10am.
I tell her ill see her again and exchange we chat contacts. Prob was that I didn't figure that I actually had to accept her contact. So a bit of confusion there. But I go back to the beach bar and see here. She thought I didn't want to repeat as she didn't get my reply.
Any back to the hotel again and another overnighter.
I have to check out, so this time she folds up all my clothes and packs my suitcase for me.
She was the sweatest thing. We got on her translation ap and he a bit of a chat about her life in Vietnam etc.

Anyway, this is more a report on how to monger in KL, rather than a review of the girl.

The thing I learned most was just to sit back and let the world come to you. Wandering around the Beach Bar was a mistake as all I got was the harder, pushy ones that obviously had to work harder.

Sitting outside and slowly drinking until ms right came along is the way to go.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Min was shy and sweet, and really made my KL trip come alive. Sort of girl you'd want to take away for a week to a resort

fantastic! Thanks!
Wish they could open a Beach Bar in Tokyo too! Super value! :)
I wonder what kind of naughty stuff you input in Google Translate !

Hey, thanks for the review! I think the official name of that bar in KL is Beach Club Cafe.

It has been many years since I was last in Malaysia, but I remember that there were (and perhaps still are) some MPs that provided FS. At least in those days they were usually staffed by Malaysian Chinese i.e., ethnic Chinese women born in Malaysia. Such women can generally speak English fairly well.

I hope that that Malaysia will remain a reasonably fun place. It would be a crying shame if Malaysia ended up becoming as straight-laced as nearby Brunei.

Last edited:
Woah bro. So you paid her RM2000 in total? That's almost a month's salary for most jobs in KL. She must have been as pleased as you are :)

Reactions: Wwanderer
Woah bro. So you paid her RM2000 in total? That's almost a month's salary for most jobs in KL. She must have been as pleased as you are :)
Not unusual for an SW to get a regular months salary for two overnights in a row, but DEFINITELY lucky to meet such a good client!

Worth every penny!:LOL:
Always good if both people are pleased. :)

I been in KL last month, you have alot of options for P4P.
Many sauna/spa around Bukit Bindang e Imbi, range price 218-288MYR
In Petaling Jaya and Kota Damansara (not far from KL) you have alot of walk-in hotel for 200MYR, some of this hotel are in KL also.
If someone is interested i can give some fresh info.

fantastic! Thanks!
Wish they could open a Beach Bar in Tokyo too! Super value! :)
I wonder what kind of naughty stuff you input in Google Translate !

Yes, I really wish I could find a place like that here in Japan. I mean a freelancer pickup joint as in certain other parts of Asia and even beyond. Any ideas? The ladies could be locals or foreigners.

The deai cafes in Tokyo seem to be the closest thing, but they strike me as being a bit too structured. Also, my Japanese language ability is still rather limited.

good job!

Yes, I really wish I could find a place like that here in Japan. I mean a freelancer pickup joint as in certain other parts of Asia and even beyond. Any ideas? The ladies could be locals or foreigners.

The deai cafes in Tokyo seem to be the closest thing, but they strike me as being a bit too structured. Also, my Japanese language ability is still rather limited.
What do you mean by structured?

The omiai bars are also good and you dont get put in a talk box with a girl if thats what you dont like but they require the same amound of Japanese as the deai cafes.

There are some freestyling girls at R2 but it is more upscale.

Motown in Roppongi is also supposed to be full of cheapish, foreign freelance girls.

There are some streetwalker areas as well though not so many, there were a few threads about that before.

What do you mean by structured?

The omiai bars are also good and you dont get put in a talk box with a girl if thats what you dont like but they require the same amound of Japanese as the deai cafes.

There are some freestyling girls at R2 but it is more upscale.

Motown in Roppongi is also supposed to be full of cheapish, foreign freelance girls.

There are some streetwalker areas as well though not so many, there were a few threads about that before.

Thanks. I might try R2 at some point. The website looks nice.

Actually, I've been to Motown a couple of times usually on what I assume were slow nights or else maybe I just was there too early each time. Once I did pick up a rather strange foreign lady there, but I'd rather not go into any details about her.

Thanks. I might try R2 at some point. The website looks nice.

Actually, I've been to Motown a couple of times usually on what I assume were slow nights or else maybe I just was there too early each time. Once I did pick up a rather strange foreign lady there, but I'd rather not go into any details about her.
Yeah, in those Roppongi bars, not everyone is there for the same purpose. You have much more assurance in a deai cafe. I really like that almost every guy gets the general idea of what we're there for.

I've never been to Motown but from it's reputation, i can imagine that you meet strange people there. It is however a budget option, especially for Roppongi.

Once I did pick up a rather strange foreign lady there, but I'd rather not go into any details about her.

It's always like that when she has a bigger than you do.

Hey, thanks for the review! I think the official name of that bar in KL is Beach Club Cafe.

It has been many years since I was last in Malaysia, but I remember that there were (and perhaps still are) some MPs that provided FS. At least in those days they were usually staffed by Malaysian Chinese i.e., ethnic Chinese women born in Malaysia. Such women can generally speak English fairly well.

I hope that that Malaysia will remain a reasonably fun place. It would be a crying shame if Malaysia ended up becoming as straight-laced as nearby Brunei.

I was thinking about this too, i'm thinking about visiting Malaysia but is there some strict law about prostitution or bringing girls to your hotel?

I ask this because it's a muslim country and i wonder if there is any danger of being arrested for breaking "sex" laws.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Well, I have had more dealings with Indonesia than Malaysia in that regard. The only time that I had a female visitor to a hotel room in KL was several years ago. The experience involved a Chinese gal who was working in a MP attached to the hotel itself:LOL: Not sure what would have happened if I bought in a FL instead:whistle: Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of that hotel at the moment.

Anyway, I found a website that should help you:

http://www.friendlyhotelsguide.com/2015/06/guest-friendly-hotels-kuala-lumpur.html

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was thinking about this too, i'm thinking about visiting Malaysia but is there some strict law about prostitution or bringing girls to your hotel?

I ask this because it's a muslim country and i wonder if there is any danger of being arrested for breaking "sex" laws.
you can mongering in KL pretty safe. The city center from Petronas Tower to Imbi is nice and safe. You can just walk around follow the monorail from Bukit Nanas Station to Imbi Station.
Alot of Sauna/Spa around Bukit Bindang and Imbi. Cost from 218 to 288ringit
Plenty of walk in hotels in Petaling Jaya and Kota Damansara for around 200ringit.
Just avoid all the taxi and use Grab.

Yes Malaysia is a muslim country Where Christians, Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus live together.
Plenty of girls walk around with normal dress.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
For now at least Malaysia is still OK, but I worry about the future.

Last edited: