Reaction score
Date/Time: Around midnight

Provider:
Koa http://strawberrysystem.nblood.jp/sinjuku_profile.aspx?id=7036

Contact Info:
http://sj.jam1999.com/

Session Length/Fee:
60minutes (plus about 10 minutes for free) / 18,000円

Physical Description: Slender and tall gyaru girl. Keep in mind that she looks NOTHING like the image on the website. Whoever shopped that image is a genius.

Details: Let me start by noting that I have had no previous P4P experiences, so this review might be biased.
I walked in around 22:30, and the guy at the front told me in Japanese that there are two girls available. One of them looked stunning on the picture, but I was told that I would have to wait about 50 minutes for her to finish. I paid the sum, went to grab a drink, then came back at the said time. I was right on time, but I had to wait about 10 more minutes in a waiting room. When it was my turn the tout lead me to the girl, who showed me to her room.

The room was modest, there was just a shower and a bed. The light bulb was on its last legs, so the light was constantly blinking, that really bothered me. Other than that the room was okay. We talked for a few minutes then got in the shower. She cleaned me all over, we brushed our teeths and rinsed, then got out.

She told me to lay down and relax, and asked me if there was anything I didn't like - I said no. She started licking and biting my nipples lightly. Then she slowly moved her way downwards to my manhood. She then started giving me a bbj. According to her profile, that is her favorite play, but it was the worst bj I ever got. She was working on my shaft for about ten minutes, but I didn't come from that. First she was licking my stick all over, and even used her hand during sucking on my candy. After a few minutes she either grew bored, or fell asleep, because all she did was take the tip in, and make some half-assed moves with her tongue. Her eyes were closed during the whole bj. She was also wearing several necklaces, which were dangling around her neck the whole time, that also bothered me.

As the BJ kept getting even worse I asked her if we could try the sumata. She lotioned and mounted me, then she just hugged me. I have never experienced sumata before but I thought the girl was supposed to be moving. Whatever, I just grinded my love rod to her crotch, and came from that. When I came she started giving me a handjob while she was still on me. She then got up, started cleaning herself with tissues. She asked me if I was cold - said no. She then told me to tell her if I was cold. After talking to her a bit it turned out that she was freezing. She asked me if we could take a hot shower. I agreed. When we got out the shower she immediately said that it's way too cold in the room. We still had 25 minutes left, but she seemed didn't even want to talk. I told her to lets just cuddle until the time is over. She put a towel on herself, laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. I started caressing her to warm her up, and she immediately fell asleep (she was even snoring). She woke up when the timer went off. After the time was up she told that we could stay like that a little longer since we didn't do that much. So we cuddled for about ten more minutes before I left.

Recommendation: I felt like Koa could do a lot better, but she was so tired that she was dozing off all the time. So if you feel like visiting her, make sure to go early. Overall it was a lackluster as my first P4P experience.

I know it was your first time, but when she said you didn't do that much I think she meant that you never went down on HER. I prefer to have her lay down first and make her feel good (kissing, carressing, DATY, fingering). It seems that you deprived yourself (and her) of the first phase, which may have gotten her in the mood to give you better service.

I know it was your first time, but when she said you didn't do that much I think she meant that you never went down on HER. I prefer to have her lay down first and make her feel good (kissing, carressing, DATY, fingering). It seems that you deprived yourself (and her) of the first phase, which may have gotten her in the mood to give you better service.

To be honest I had absolutely no clue what kind of shop it was, and since she positioned herself in a way that I couldnt even reach her I figured touching was not allowed. I only started touching her when we were cuddling.
So do you guys just take the lead and do whatever you feel like until the girl stops you? Asking every single thing, like do you mind if I kiss you, sounds like a major turn off to me.

In a fashion health salon such as this, anything but intercourse is permitted. You don't have to ask before each move just take the lead gently. Women in general prefer this.

I often ask her what she likes (どこが気持ちいいですか?) and I tell her to let me know if I do something that is uncomfortable, hurts, etc. Enjoy her, but respect her, too.

I get a lot more satisfaction if I can earn her trust and help her enjoy the experience too, rather than her just getting me off.

Reactions: TheScientist
I saw Koa last year when she was at the Shibuya branch. I thought she was a pretty girl; yes those necklaces were a bit annoying though! She did FS with me, for (I think it was) 7000 extra. I think that picture is wrong and is a different girl, when I looked her up on the site after seeing her, the pic had her face hidden but was definitely her as the necklaces were there.