Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Koakumax Nihombashi - Yuyu

RebX15

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Koakumax Nihombashi - Yuyu
https://www.cityheaven.net/osaka/A2702/A270202/yanneko_premium/girlid-37079210/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
Web Address

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins with vibrator option - 16,000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Weak Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It’s about 12:30am and I go to Koakumax Nihombashi after I was kinda surprisingly rejected from Nyanda Furubokki Dotonburi, although it would have been cool a few hours earlier. It all depends on the front desk dude I guess!

Anyway, they’re not accepting coupons because of Golden Week (do they always give excuses like this?!), but I do get the event price of ¥12000 for 70 minutes. Not too bad imo. I have a choice of about 5 girls that are immediately ready; I go with Yuyu, who requires ¥3000 more because of the stars.

She’s like the only one who doesn’t have her face shown in the panel; same pictures as online! But I still decide to go with her because of her stats. In a nutshell, she no longer has long hair and her eyes are definitely smaller. Also, her teeth aren’t perfect, but ok enough I guess.

Overall, she’s kind of slow and too passive. I’ve only done this once before, so I can only compare to that. Basically time runs out very fast; at about 50 minutes in, she said we have to clean up. I was pretty surprised.

I had to give up in the middle of her HJ. Didn’t/Coulda argue.

I wouldn’t think all girls are like this at this shop. Hopefully just a bad girl/experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yanchana Koneko is a huge group around these parts; I’ll give them another shot or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the report form Osaka!

Approved: 5/8/2022

Reactions: RebX15
*couldn't argue

Actually I went back the next day in the early afternoon and picked out this one chick, Moana. Of course she didn't really look like the picture.

I did the vibrator option again. She seemed to like it maybe TOO much lol. I was trying to get her to do stuff to me at the same time, but she didn't. Maybe I wasn't being forceful enough?

Now onto the bad things; one VERY bad. Her upper chest all the way up to her neck was covered with hives or something! Possibly monkeypox? lol. Who would ever let a chick work if she has something like this?! I probably shoulda rejected her right when I saw that, but I just reluctantly went along with it. Of course I avoided that area. Didn't know wtf it was.

The other bad thing is that she cut off my time too. Left the room about 50 minutes into a 70-min paid for session.

I'm definitely done with Koakumax Nihombashi! As for their other sister shops, I may reluctantly try another...likely not though.

Reactions: capitanminchia
I’ll just add a couple more experiences here. I’m back in Osaka and have recently done two more sessions at the same place. The other places in the group are more expensive because of supposed higher quality and have more complicated systems.

Anyway, I do one hour for ¥10000 with たn, and one hour for ¥9000 with まよ. Reminder to all: use the events and coupons from the website! The first girl is chubby, much worse face than the pic, always covers her boobs with her hair, didn’t wanna kiss intimately, and always has this weird like “wtf” look when I’m doing stuff to her. Also no CIM. I’ve learned that it’s best to request it up front.

The second girl totally doesn’t look 24; well at least from what I could see in the dark room. You know something isn’t good when the girl turns sown the lights as soon as u enter the room, eh? I think this chick is actually in her late 30’s, but has a baby face lol. Good figure in clothes; but her body seemed old too, basically. Well here was another huge surprise: she has skin problems just like the other chick I had. This one was a little different though; large and dark dry patches all over the body. Really how is a girl able to work in this business if she has this kind of problem?! Well the only good thing about this was that she sucked it well and hard and I got CIM. Oh and her voice definitely sounds like an old Japanese lady too.

Remind me to never go to this shop again! And for you guys too, don’t go here! Who knows what the fuk is under those clothes.

Reactions: capitanminchia
Maybe I missed it and if I did, I apologize. Cfs?

That’s right. It’s not CFS, if I’m correct in understanding it means “Covered Full Svc”. All “healths” are up to oral service only.