Guest viewing is limited

[Kobe] Red Room Ayana

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Red Room Ayana

Service Name:
Red Room Kobe

Provider Name:
Ayana

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.redroom-kobe.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins. ¥12,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First off, shoutout to @Moka for writing and sharing his experience in Red Room. I enjoyed reading his review and I decided to drop by to see and experience Red Room for myself. I found myself in Sannomiya after finishing work close by. I Google mapped my way to the place. It was still far from payday and I'm looking to play without breaking the bank. 45 mins. for ¥12,000 is a pretty good deal. I was welcomed by the staff and was asked which girl I wanted to see after he told me which girls were available. I chose Ayana since she was the most attractive for me. Tits and ass based on the measurements. I met Ayana shortly and she lead me to the room. I found Ayana really cute and definitely my type. She has all the right curves at the right places and she definitely has the X-factor in keeping me aroused from the moment I met her. After washing up, we went straight to bed and started playing. We started DFKing. Her lips are soft and full and she's a good kisser as well. My mouth moved to her neck until I arrived at her titties and sucked it like there was no tomorrow. After a while I moved down to her shaved pussy which was already dripping with wetness. I DATYed for a while we transitioned to 69. Her BJ skills are pretty good, she's pretty responsive and sensitive down there. It was a joy to see her squirm as she flooded me with love juice. She might have cum at least twice. I asked for sumata and we began with her on top. She was pretty good at riding and grinding as she seemed to be really enjoying herself using my dick to get off. With about 15 mins. left we switched to missionary sumata and I enjoyed teasing her a lot. I was close to cumming and told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth and want her to swallow. She granted my request as I shot a week's worth of load. She gulped down and gave me a cleaning BJ making sure she got every last drop. We quickly showered and cleaned up. I thanked her for her superb service and GFE and promised to see her again. One last kiss and hug before l left the room.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ayana is a sweetheart and I will be seeing her again soon.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023

Sorry to bump this post, but I just phoned Red Room to reserve a session with Ayana for tomorrow (September 8th), but after a couple of minutes the guy on the other end said he's terribly sorry but they're not accepting any foreign customers "for the time being". 🥺

As some background information, I have an N1 qualification and an Osakan accent when I speak Japanese, so this definitely wasn't a "language barrier" thing.

This really sucks, man - I'd had my heart (dick) set on a nice AF for my birthday... 😥 Guess I can always hit a Shinchi again but I REALLY wanted some 🍑.

Has anyone else been rejected by Red Room via phone? Would I have a better chance just turning up and asking in person? 😮‍💨

Sorry to bump this post, but I just phoned Red Room to reserve a session with Ayana for tomorrow (September 8th), but after a couple of minutes the guy on the other end said he's terribly sorry but they're not accepting any foreign customers "for the time being". 🥺

As some background information, I have an N1 qualification and an Osakan accent when I speak Japanese, so this definitely wasn't a "language barrier" thing.

This really sucks, man - I'd had my heart (dick) set on a nice AF for my birthday... 😥 Guess I can always hit a Shinchi again but I REALLY wanted some 🍑.

Has anyone else been rejected by Red Room via phone? Would I have a better chance just turning up and asking in person? 😮‍💨
Hello. I haven’t been back to Red Room in a while and I’m sorry to hear about you’re experience there. Often times, it depends a lot on the staff working there, IMO. @Moka is the one who has used the shop most often, so he might be better able to help you out. If you don’t live far from Kobe l would suggest doing a walk-in and asking in person. With your Japanese skills, you might be able to convince them to let you play. Looking for other shops with AF options might also work. Either way, I look forward to reading your review. Cheers!

Bummer. 😥 But I really appreciate the info, klesu42 - as it's saved me the time and money on a wasted trip.

Thanks, Airnest. Yeah, it totally sucks IMO. I know there's that ドMな奥さん place in 'Ponbashi but have heard MORE than a few stories of people getting swindled there so I ain't gonna touch it. My best bet is to get some good quality - albeit vanilla, GFE at Matsushima. There are worse ways to spend a birthday. 😏

Bummer. 😥 But I really appreciate the info, klesu42 - as it's saved me the time and money on a wasted trip.

Thanks, Airnest. Yeah, it totally sucks IMO. I know there's that ドMな奥さん place in 'Ponbashi but have heard MORE than a few stories of people getting swindled there so I ain't gonna touch it. My best bet is to get some good quality - albeit vanilla, GFE at Matsushima. There are worse ways to spend a birthday. 😏
I would suggest Tsumaten, many women offer AF or you might get lucky with surprise FS. チャイエス is another intriguing option that gives good cost performance. Either way, hope we hear about what you decide on.

I would suggest Tsumaten, many women offer AF or you might get lucky with surprise FS. チャイエス is another intriguing option that gives good cost performance. Either way, hope we hear about what you decide on.
Thanks once again, Airnest. Just had a quick look at Tsumaten and .. well, the (cough) ... "girls" ... there are not exactly my type. 👵🤢 But hey, it's an option that may come in handy in the future, so I'll def keep it in mind! ChinaEst. looks promising though! May check that one out!1 Depending on whether my other plans tomorrow give me some free time or not - I'll either be heading into Matsushima again or just getting hammered. Win-win either way!!

Reactions: Airnest
Just had a quick look at Tsumaten and .. well, the (cough) ... "girls" ... there are not exactly my type.
This is the great thing about growing old.... today's 40 year olds look like yesterday's 20 year olds to a 60 year old.

This is the great thing about growing old.... today's 40 year olds look like yesterday's 20 year olds to a 60 year old.
Puts things in to perspective. I told the 20 year old I’ve been fucking recently that I was the same age as her now when she was born 20 year ago. I even showed her my picture in college. And that she was in 3rd grade of elementary school when I arrived in Japan.

Well, now the clock's struck midnight, I'm officially 44 years old - so am no spring chicken myself. But if I have the choice, I'm-a go with early 20s every time. 😎

@Sudsy , f'ing LOLd man! 😂👍 True dat, true dat. 😏

Hear hear!!

I've been to Tsumaten a couple of times and if there's one thing I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, is that these ladies can be... Quite... Something. And I mean that in a good way. But, as most things, YMMV, etc.

Reactions: Alice