Koda @ Hitodumajo Shin-Yokohama

Service Name:
Hitodumajo Shin-Yokohama

Provider Name:
Koda (former JAV lady)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.hitodumajo.com/yokohama/cp/235

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes @ ¥23,000 + ¥2,000 stockings option. Hotel cost ¥5,000 (approx).

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022.

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
My first review, apologies if it's a bit long.

During my last trip to Japan in 2019, thanks to Japanese review sites and Google translate I discovered my favourite former JAV lady worked Delivery Health. I also discovered she hadn't made a movie since 2016. I e-mailed the agency (in english) and asked to meet with her, they politely explained that it was not possible due to my lack of Japanese.

Fast forward 3 years, thought I'd try my luck again. To my amazement they e-mailed back and said it was possible to make a reservation and I should do so right away.

The reservation form is quite detailed, asking which 'plays' you like. How would you like the lady to act etc. I choose for her to take the lead. All sorted we agree for me to check in to a hotel and contact with the room number (they say to call, but where happy for me to contact via e-mail). Great if you don't have a Japanese phone number.

So for next 48 hours I'm worried. What if we can't communicate well? What if it's not the lady in question? Will I be disappointed?

The morning of the meet I head over to Shin-Yokohama from Shinjuku. Heading west from the station I check into the first hotel I notice (Hotel Metro). Contact the agency with the room number and wait patiently.

THE GOOD PART

After a few minutes there's a knock at the door. It's her, the lady I had waited so long to meet. Great. We exchange basic pleasantries and fee handed over, she seems to be a very enthusiastic, friendly and chatty lady. Shame I can only understand about 5% of what she's saying.

She begins to remove her clothes revealing her ample bosom and neatly trimmed J-bush. Helps me out of my attire too, instructs me to sit on the edge of the bed and begins sucking my nipples with great vigour, moves down and begins BBBJ (instant play). This lasted around 15 minutes during which she absolutely worshipped 'me'. Lots of tongue action around the tip, progressing to Paizuri. I finished over her breasts.

Moved quickly into the shower to clean up. I had to 'double check' that her breasts were clean. Both of us jumped into bath, she sat facing away from me so I can 'massage' her breasts from behind, my fingers having a really good play with her nipples.

Returning to the bed, she begins more BBBJ pushing my legs up to begin rimming me (my request). Move into 69 so I can give her oral and return the rimming favour.

After a while she gets out the stockings that I requested, we lay back on the bed. Tried a footjob whilst wearing the stockings, a little difficult considering I'm probably 12 inches taller than her. So she lay on her back and started some light kissing, my tongue found its way down to her lovely big nipples which I devoured. Continued the licking and kissing downwards removing the stockings as I went, they were only there as a prelude to foot-worship. Making sure I licked/kissed the soles of her feet, sucking each of her toes individually. Gave her more oral which she enjoyed, or at least pretended.

Next up, I lay on my back and she rides me cowgirl Sumata. Almost reached the PONR so she started BBBJ and I came in her mouth, I presume she swallowed. The end or so I thought, she keep sucking for a good 5 minutes until I went eventually went soft. We spend a few minutes kissing and cuddling on the bed.

Back in the shower for a quick cleanup. We get dressed, check out and walk together back towards the station, eventually saying our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
No FS, didn't want to ask due to the language barrier.

The age on her profile is misleading, but I knew what I was getting.

Giving the service provided and her former profession, I think I got an absolute bargain.

Can I mention her JAV name, is it allowed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022

Title of Your Review:
Koda @ Hitodumajo Shin-Yokohama

Service Name:
Hitodumajo Shin-Yokohama

Provider Name:
Koda (former JAV lady)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.hitodumajo.com/yokohama/cp/235

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes @ ¥23,000 + ¥2,000 stockings option. Hotel cost ¥5,000 (approx).

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022.

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
My first review, apologies if it's a bit long.

During my last trip to Japan in 2019, thanks to Japanese review sites and Google translate I discovered my favourite former JAV lady worked Delivery Health. I also discovered she hadn't made a movie since 2016. I e-mailed the agency (in english) and asked to meet with her, they politely explained that it was not possible due to my lack of Japanese.

Fast forward 3 years, thought I'd try my luck again. To my amazement they e-mailed back and said it was possible to make a reservation and I should do so right away.

The reservation form is quite detailed, asking which 'plays' you like. How would you like the lady to act etc. I choose for her to take the lead. All sorted we agree for me to check in to a hotel and contact with the room number (they say to call, but where happy for me to contact via e-mail). Great if you don't have a Japanese phone number.

So for next 48 hours I'm worried. What if we can't communicate well? What if it's not the lady in question? Will I be disappointed?

The morning of the meet I head over to Shin-Yokohama from Shinjuku. Heading west from the station I check into the first hotel I notice (Hotel Metro). Contact the agency with the room number and wait patiently.

THE GOOD PART

After a few minutes there's a knock at the door. It's her, the lady I had waited so long to meet. Great. We exchange basic pleasantries and fee handed over, she seems to be a very enthusiastic, friendly and chatty lady. Shame I can only understand about 5% of what she's saying.

She begins to remove her clothes revealing her ample bosom and neatly trimmed J-bush. Helps me out of my attire too, instructs me to sit on the edge of the bed and begins sucking my nipples with great vigour, moves down and begins BBBJ (instant play). This lasted around 15 minutes during which she absolutely worshipped 'me'. Lots of tongue action around the tip, progressing to Paizuri. I finished over her breasts.

Moved quickly into the shower to clean up. I had to 'double check' that her breasts were clean. Both of us jumped into bath, she sat facing away from me so I can 'massage' her breasts from behind, my fingers having a really good play with her nipples.

Returning to the bed, she begins more BBBJ pushing my legs up to begin rimming me (my request). Move into 69 so I can give her oral and return the rimming favour.

After a while she gets out the stockings that I requested, we lay back on the bed. Tried a footjob whilst wearing the stockings, a little difficult considering I'm probably 12 inches taller than her. So she lay on her back and started some light kissing, my tongue found its way down to her lovely big nipples which I devoured. Continued the licking and kissing downwards removing the stockings as I went, they were only there as a prelude to foot-worship. Making sure I licked/kissed the soles of her feet, sucking each of her toes individually. Gave her more oral which she enjoyed, or at least pretended.

Next up, I lay on my back and she rides me cowgirl Sumata. Almost reached the PONR so she started BBBJ and I came in her mouth, I presume she swallowed. The end or so I thought, she keep sucking for a good 5 minutes until I went eventually went soft. We spend a few minutes kissing and cuddling on the bed.

Back in the shower for a quick cleanup. We get dressed, check out and walk together back towards the station, eventually saying our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
No FS, didn't want to ask due to the language barrier.

The age on her profile is misleading, but I knew what I was getting.

Giving the service provided and her former profession, I think I got an absolute bargain.

Can I mention her JAV name, is it allowed?
I believe there were some reviews that people did commented on what is their jav name

Natsumi Kitahara

natsumi-kitahara copy.jpg