Koharu from Lovely Hands: mistakes were made

richardvan

Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Koharu from Lovely Hands: mistakes were made

Service Name:
Lovely Hands

Provider Name:
Koharu (https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=4506&lang=en)

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/top.php?lang=en

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min C Course, ¥15.480 or ¥16.480 (don't remember if I had to pay nomination fee or not)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As I was spending my vacation in Tokyo, I worked my way through all foreigner-friendly outlets I found here on TAG, and Lovely Hands was next on my list. Following the descriptions on the website, I arrived at around 9pm, the entrance was next to the former Robot Restaurant (RIP). There were several stalls on the third floor, but only the one on the left was occupied. The bald Tenchou spoke only a little English, but it was enough for communication. As soon as he noticed me, he quickly cleared away the Japanese menu and brought out the more gaijin-friendly English menu. I asked for a raw blowjob, but unfortunately, he could only offer a covered blowjob. I had checked the schedule beforehand and there should have been some girls offering raw blowjobs present, but I guess not all of them feel comfortable with namafera for gaijins. So I excused myself and considered my options, but in the end, I had the evening to spent and the cash to burn, and I didn't fancy another massage. So I came back and accepted the covered blowjob (first mistake). I could nominate two girls and I was recommended Koharu who was supposed to speak some English. I went with the recommendation, took the C Course, and booked 40 minutes. I had to wait a short while in the next room until a friendly younger chap with long blond hair picked me up and took me to a building around the corner. He spoke no English and used GoogleTranslate, so I was able to use my few bits of Japanese and got the obligatory nihongo jouzo desu.

He led me up an elevator to some kind of rented room space and took care of the paperwork on the counter. He brought me to a rather sparse room that consisted only of a bed and a shower. At least you could dim the lights. While I was waiting for the girl, I took a shower, and shortly after I got out, Koharu came in. You have to know that the time it takes for the girl to arrive is subtracted from the total time. In my case, it was 8 minutes, so use that time to shower and get ready so you don't waste any more time. Koharu had a posh style, and looked like a lot of the young girls you see scurrying around Shibuya and Ginza. Age and measurements were accurate, as were the pictures on her site and in the photo diary, minus the face filter. She undressed directly, revealing a slim body with curves in all the right places. Her breasts were quite large, the website says F cup, western size more like a large C to D. Her pubic hair was trimmed. She didn't speak English though, or didn't want to, so I had to dig out my Japanese. I think she would have understood some basic English words though. Maybe my limited Japanese was why we didn't click completely. She started straight into a handjob, asked me if I wanted lotion or not, I chose with. The second mistake, as it was a bit too much for my liking, and as the handjob was also a bit mechanical, it took me quite a few minutes to get hard. She then put the rubber on, and took me in her mouth. It wasn't bad, but... with rubber. I couldn't really come from it, maybe because I had a great handjob at Asian Feeling just the day before, and so after a while, I went a bit limp again. She tried again with the handjob and I almost came, but only almost. She had some stamina, I give her that, but as time was running out, I let her know that it wouldn't happen today. I hopped under the shower again, we got dressed, I still asked for her meishi just in case (I always think it's nicer than not to). We said goodbye, she took me to the lift, and I went down alone and disappeared into the streets of Kabukicho, a little unsatisfied, but one experience richer.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Koharu was quite a looker, but her HJ/BJ skills were average and we didn't really click because of lacking language skills. Your mileage may vary. She doesn't work there for long, just a month or two, and it shows. In the end, it was my mistake for going for a covered BJ. Nevertheless, I wanted to give Lovely Hands another chance, and spoiler: my next visit was completely different. More about that in another review.

Last edited:
Thanks for your sharing your experience with the community!

Approved: 5/19/2023