http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9529&htmlcat=sp

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min / 9800 yen + 500 selection fee

Type/Location:
Shop in Kanda

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I recently spent a few weeks in Japan and had time between meetings to play around. This is 2 of 4reports I’m doing on girls at Sexy Cat Kanda.

For this visit, I picked Koizumi, whom I hadn’t seen before. I’d guess she might be late 40s or even 50. She’s trim and looks like she might have been an athlete in her younger days.

Koizumi was (necessarily) a bit rushed, because she had just finished an session, and had another appointment right after me. But the tencho said I could see her if I didn’t mind, and I was already there, so I said OK.

She was as not as intimate as Nene, whom I really like, not cold either, just more professional. That didn’t bother me, since it was my first time seeing her. But unlike the other girls I’ve tried at Sexy Cat, she didn’t make any moves to deep kiss, or strip all the way nude. It didn’t matter to me.

The reason is that I have a leg/foot fetish, and I quickly noticed she has pretty legs and spectacular feet. Her legs are like a ballet dancer’s. Her feet are small (maybe 5-1/2 US), and have a high arch (the bottom) and a high instep (the top). I was so excited since a lot of Japanese women’s feet are flat and their legs are deformed.

We washed and soaked for a bit, then I got out and sat on the bed. She started fondling my cock, but I kept bending over to admire her feet. At first, she seemed a bit uncertain. Maybe it was not knowing me. But I explained that I love the shape of a curved foot, because it’s like the curve of breasts and ass. She smiled and understood.

I had asked for 2 pops, and we stared on the first, a 69ish BJ. We were both lying down, me on her back and her sort of sideways. She was nice enough to pose her legs and feet for me to watch while she was sucking. It was such a turn on. She has a wonderful technique of jacking the bottom shaft while sucking the top half that feels like deep throat, and I didn’t last long.

In retrospect, Koizumi’s BJ was the best of the 4 girls I saw at Sexy Cat (Nene reviewed earlier, and Yayoi and Kagami, whom I will review next).

We rinsed off, and tried to chat a bit. It was challenging because my Japanese is poor, and she doesn’t speak any English as far as I can tell. I had to use my pocket translator quite a bit. But by this time, we had gotten comfortable with each other, and it was enjoyable anyway.

I didn’t know when we started, so I didn’t know how much time was left. So I felt I should move on to pop #2. Once we started, I realized Inshould have waited a bit longer to recover after pop #1. But Koizumi was a pro at cock handling, with a bit of scrotum/ass play that quickly got me hard and then cumming intensely. I shot up to my chest. I don’t know how she knew exactly what to do. Usually I have to do 2-3 sessions with a new girl before she learns exactly how to rev me up. But Koizumi did it perfectly the first time.

I showered quickly, worried about the time, then thought to ask her low much time was left. It hadn’t even been 40 minutes, so we had 10+ minutes left. But I knew she had another appointment, and hadn’t had a break before mine, so I bade farewell.

Her bio says her service is addictive. It was true. I felt so good after my session that I went back to see her again after a few days. It was even better the second visit, because we knew each other, and were more comfortable.

Now I have 2 favorites at Sexy Cat, Nene (who is more intimate and playful) and Koizumi (who is more skilled). I really like both.

My next reviews will be for Yayoi and Kagami.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Koizumi is addictive

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Sexy Cat in Kanda - I didn't realize you already had more reviews in... just didn't look far enough ahead.

You're doing well with Sexy Cat apparently, others have stuck out... you must be lucky!

Approved: 12/14/2019

Thanks for your review of Sexy Cat in Kanda - I didn't realize you already had more reviews in... just didn't look far enough ahead.

You're doing well with Sexy Cat apparently, others have stuck out... you must be lucky!

Approved: 12/14/2019
Thank you. Yes, I’ve been lucky. Or maybe I just have preferences matching what Sexy Cat has to offer.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thanks for the reports. Sexy Cat has a great location and a decent lineup. My favorite lady there recently retired (Koyuki) so I don't make it out there that often anymore. I like older ladies in general because they tend to have fewer hangups and often try harder because of their age. I'm curious to try Kawakami and am willing to TOFTT but I haven't been able to get out there on a night she's working. If anyone has any feedback, plus or minus on Kawakami, please post it here.

Thanks for the review of Koizumi. She sounds nice. Is she shaved, trimmed or natural down there? Looking forward to your details about Yayoi & Kagami too!

Thanks for the review of Koizumi. She sounds nice. Is she shaved, trimmed or natural down there? Looking forward to your details about Yayoi & Kagami too!

You’re welcome. She was a little “business like” at first compared to some other girls. I think it might have been fear of being unable to communicate in a common language. But she warmed up soon. By the end of session 1 was chatting away even through I only understood 1/4 - 1/3 of what she was saying Sorry, I don’t remember too much about her bush. I was busy ogling her feet. I would say trimmed.