http://iyashiai.est.cm/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
11000-1000/40min

Type/Location:
Kokubunji

Language Notes:
Japanese/chinese

Details of the Encounter:
So it has been awhile since I last posted. My last one was Shinjuku Joint - 癒しの森.

This shop is somewhat similar but have actual door and partition. I have been using this for a while but because its a little off central Tokyo I didn't bothered to post.

This shop is frequent usually by Japanese since tourist hardly go to kokubunji. (I do it because my previous job is over there) but just telling the people here there are cheaper options than 癒しの森 which opens in the morning. Service is pretty similar but no 3P. The girls change every now and then, usually Thai or chinese(very rarely). One thing I really appreciate is the pictures are real. They only make the lighting brighter (just expect them to be 50% darker they are Thai)

You need to speak Japanese or Chinese to book a slot tho. But after one session you can add their line and use the Google translate for the subsequent tries.

Sorry if its not a specific report. It's just the girl changes very often there's no point giving one except the place..

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the shop info - We're going to approve this so that people are aware of an option in that area.
From what I understand, Massage+HE is main, plus some 'extra' that you can get at these types of places. YMMV....

Approved: 1/20/2020

I speak a bit above basic Chinese (can barely read it though). Do you think that'd get me through enough? I can typically check in to a hotel, order food etc

I speak a bit above basic Chinese (can barely read it though). Do you think that'd get me through enough? I can typically check in to a hotel, order food etc
I think it would... probably depends on who you talk to. Can’t hurt to try...