Guest viewing is limited

Korea, Seoul, Jinju Spa in Gangnam - pretty good deal!!

george0

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Korea, Seoul, Jinju Spa in Gangnam - pretty good deal!!

Service Name:
Jinju Spa

Provider Name:
Unknown - didn't ask

Website/Contact Info:
https://goo.gl/maps/DD5jkcYARgeNajFu6

Country/City Name:
South Korea

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins massage + 20mins FS - 170,000 won

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Aug 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Store front is different from the google street map photo

White text on black background and door windows are blacked out.

Walked in, greeted by two guys, and was handed a menu, 170,000 won for 1 hr massage + 20mins FS. The menu also says no big penis (but no measurement of size was provided)

The place is neat and clean, they will guide you to the locker room and tell you to leave your things here and take a shower before going to the massage room. It’s pretty normal to see other guys here going in and out.

First visit:
  1. A women (age 40~) will come and tell you to lie on your chest and massage you for about 30mins
  2. Then there will be a hot steam massage, you will be covered in hot towels and she will step on your back for a bit 10-20mins
  3. Then she will tell you to flip over and lay on your back, thus begins the prostate and dick massage, about 10mins
  4. Once that’s done, she will leave and another girl will walkin, younger (28 ~36), that’s my guess, nice hour glass body, G cup (japanese size) natural bust, shaved, long black hair, face: 6/10, body: 7/10
  5. Starts with a raw BJ, felt some teeth, but all good
  6. Then she capped me and started cowgirl
  7. Did various positions after, she was a good moaner, and finished
  8. She didn’t speak any english, korean only
  9. No kissing, sucking boobs, or GFE

Second visit:
  1. Massage therapist was much better (in terms of skill), she also spoke some japanese, and very little english
  2. Same procedure/routine outlined in the first visit.
  3. 2nd girl had C cup (japanese size) tits, a bit of a bad attitude, she just wanted to get it done and over with, and not shaved.
  4. Covered BJ, didn’t do cow girl for long, lazy girl
  5. face: 6.5 / 10, body: 6 / 10
  6. No kissing, sucking boobs, or GFE

Anyways, this place is safe, legit, and a pretty good deal, 170,000 won for a massage and FS, almost better than Tobita. But, you can’t choose the girl, so who knows who they have in their roster.

Big thanks to @hezron for posting about this place earlier.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are looking for tail in Seoul, this is a decent place.

I didn't check out any other places in Seoul because they are just hard to find, i know about King massage, but i just didn't bother.
all the red light districts here have been shutdown (to my knowledge) as of 2023.

This city isn't the place you wanna go to for this kind of entertainment, cause there's just no options.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/29/2023