Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours 30,000 yen 5000 yen for LH

Type/Location:
Ugusuidani

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
So I read one of the reviews from Paipan that was with a girl named Apple, and I thought to myself.....I've never tried Korean Deli so why not start now.

I called the number 3 hours ahead of time to make sure that I can get the girl I wanted.

The girl I wanted was a girl named ''Lori''
http://www.kandeli.net/girls/1046/1013/

She looked great in the website. I thought when people in the forum was mentioning about Photoshopped that it was just the face. As I soon found out it was the entire body.

So I make the appointment and called an hour before our appointment. They then tell me to find a hotel in Uguisudani and to call them back.

Mind you I have not made an official appointment like, what course I want and what bonuses I want.

I called again and the Mama-san thanked me and said Lori will be there soon. 10 mins later she was there. We talked for a bit about the Do's and Don'ts, the appointment total cost and if its ok for her to smoke.

I personally don't like smokers but she was nice enough to keep using mouthwash after every smoke break.

======== On to the play======
Basic shower and no play which was fine for me. It lasted about 5 mins.
We got to bed and she was not the aggressor so I went ahead and DATY. She was becoming more and more responsive. Some DFK and she gave me a BBBJ before putting a condom on me and I popped about 4 times and each time she had a smoke break but I was fine with it because I had 2 hours.

Her skills are great but it was hard for her to take the initiative. When she arrived, she didn't look like a stunner like she did on the website. I was almost certain that it was a bait and switch but looking back at the website they definitely shaved off her arms, legs and everything in the website is deeply photoshopped. I was expecting a 19 year old beauty and instead got a 31 year old chain smoker it seems.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think that if I were to go back to a Korean Deli (seems affordable) that I would be more aware of which girl to pick and look even closer at the photos. Definitely look at the Photo Diary and remind myself that in Korean Deli 19 means 29 or over 30. Cant complain about the service though because she made me pop 4 times.

Thanks for your review! If you're not repeating a girl, it's going to be a crap shoot unless you're going on someone's report... even still, maybe not your type in the end.
Regardless, thanks for your contribution!

Approved: 6/5/2019

Hmm do you have any tips on booking? Seems like paipan doesnt accept gaikokujins. What did you say when they asked you about your kokusei? Should I just say I'm of japanese Nationality? (I look Japanese and my japanese is good at a conversational level)

Last edited:
What made you come to that conclusion? The place has several reviews here and by default they are written by foreigners.
Hmm the mamasan asked what my nationality was and when I said America she said they don't accept gaikokujins. Maybe it was that specific girl then.

Last edited:
Hmm the mamasan asked what my nationality was and when I said America she said they don't accept gaikokujins. Maybe it was that specific girl then.
I got the same response a few minutes ago when I requested Apple... I wonder if someone ruined it for the rest of us?

I got the same response a few minutes ago when I requested Apple... I wonder if someone ruined it for the rest of us?
Maybe its that certain mamasan who is currently working? Ill try again tommorow if not I'll try another kan deli

Lots of Koreans aren't fond of Americans... that might be it.

I'm a ABC so when I booked with Korean delivery few years back, same problem. The mamasan explained that some girls are concerned about the size won't fit or they would need a wheelchair when I'm done with them. So I had to hustle a bit that I'm Asian and I am not packing. The girl can exam my junk upon arrival. Works like a charm.

I'm a ABC so when I booked with Korean delivery few years back, same problem. The mamasan explained that some girls are concerned about the size won't fit or they would need a wheelchair when I'm done with them. So I had to hustle a bit that I'm Asian and I am not packing. The girl can exam my junk upon arrival. Works like a charm.
Thanks so much for the tip off, I was able to book paipan by saying I was american but my parents are asian and I look Japanese. She said its fine aslong as the girl doesnt open the door to an American looking dude.

It's fine just as long as you don't say you're American, ect.. give an asian name or something and they wont ask.. anyway it depends on the traffic and mamasan, try again next week! eventually you'll get in in my experience

I have a question. It seems like they save the numbers of foreigners because I called today and I know my japanese is not good enough to pass as a native but usually they kind of politely ask where you come from. This time the mamasan told me "you are foreigner sorry" and hanged up. Like she remembered my voice from one month ago... So I don't know I guessed she saved my number and tagged me as foreigner?? I don't want to upset them too much by calling everyday because I would love to meet Apple eventually...
I was even thinking of changing number..

So, how could I pass the mamasan test successfully with conversational japanese? I can use more polite japanese actually but it doesn't sound fluent at all.. I am at a loss..

I have a question. It seems like they save the numbers of foreigners because I called today and I know my japanese is not good enough to pass as a native but usually they kind of politely ask where you come from. This time the mamasan told me "you are foreigner sorry" and hanged up. Like she remembered my voice from one month ago... So I don't know I guessed she saved my number and tagged me as foreigner?? I don't want to upset them too much by calling everyday because I would love to meet Apple eventually...
I was even thinking of changing number..

So, how could I pass the mamasan test successfully with conversational japanese? I can use more polite japanese actually but it doesn't sound fluent at all.. I am at a loss..

It's likely not your Japanese. My keigo/polite Japanese is shit and I haven't had issues yet. You should probably just try another place, for whatever reason they've decided they don't want to see you. There are plenty of other kanderi's though.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
Yeah, you aren't getting by them and if you keep trying you will make them take stronger measures. Just move on to the next one like we all do.

Reactions: DireWolf98
If you are half or have asian parents, or come from even a slightly asian background, ect ect.. its easier to get in. I'm not however, but my trick is to never be direct and you can get into most places without a problem it's always worked for me in the past. persistence helps too

Thanks so much for the tip off, I was able to book paipan by saying I was american but my parents are asian and I look Japanese. She said its fine aslong as the girl doesnt open the door to an American looking dude.

Glad it worked out for you.

Thanks for your review! If you're not repeating a girl, it's going to be a crap shoot unless you're going on someone's report... even still, maybe not your type in the end.
Regardless, thanks for your contribution!

Approved: 6/5/2019
i can't find this info anywhere what is the difference with VIP and standard course in korean deli ?