Korean Delivery Health & Foreigners

bb3039090

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, just arrived in Tokyo. I have some set plans already thanks to TAG forums. Just curious though, do Korean DH services allow appointments with foreigners? I was looking on kandeli.net and it looks like what I am used to back in the states for Korean services. Any help is much appreciated - I’ll post my reviews this week on what I have set up......hopefully I’ll be posting a review for a Korean DH too?

way too hard to know what you will get... the photoshopped faces are so bad...

I would think they are operating the same way as typical Japanese delivery health shops, but might have hidden FS service? If their websites don't say anything about no foreigners, you might have to call up to ask to be sure.

way too hard to know what you will get... the photoshopped faces are so bad...

To be fair, the Japanese ones photoshop hard too. I have to typically judge by their diaries unless I am really into the mood for some "adventure", but yeah, Korean delivery health shops photoshop way too much, and I don't think any of them actuall have that much edgy chins.

I would think they are operating the same way as typical Japanese delivery health shops, but might have hidden FS service? If their websites don't say anything about no foreigners, you might have to call up to ask to be sure.

To be fair, the Japanese ones photoshop hard too. I have to typically judge by their diaries unless I am really into the mood for some "adventure", but yeah, Korean delivery health shops photoshop way too much, and I don't think any of them actuall have that much edgy chins.

well jp shop seldomly show their face, the diary helps i guess. but the kr ones... omg...

So, with K-deli, what is generally the difference between normal and highend course, besides the price?

Also, I understand that an overnight course includes sleeping, but how much activity can one expect during the evening/night/morning? Or just hit or miss?

Generally, there is a good chance they can accept you, but you need to be able to book in Japanese.
Those foreign Asian delivery healths might also just bait and switch and send whoever is available.