2 hrs, ~55,000

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English, Japanese

Overall Rating:
9 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Had the night free so called to see who was available. Was recommended Kotobuki "new girl, slim, big tits". Sold. A real stunner...except for her teeth but then it seems quite common with Japanese girls. As she stripped off her clothes, her body was stunning. Not an once of fat and equivalent to American full C cup with pink nipples which is always a plus. Showered, cat bath, BBBJ, DATY, 69, sumata, HJ, BBBJCIM. Cuddled for a bit, then hopped into the tub. Talked for a bit. And by that time the 2 hrs was almost up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Beautiful girl, stunning body, great personality.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thanks for your review!

But, what is a cat bath? Or am I just dense??

Cat bath is body licking, cleaning you with her tongue

Got it... So it was it as obvious as written and I'm just slow tonight... Guess I'll go to bed......

I did not find any 'Kotobuki' on that site. Already gone?

Haha

Do you not think that 55000 for a BJ is expensive?
Depends on ur value of money......maybe if you live in a 6 mat room somewhere in Chiba then I can understand where ur value comes from.

She declined my request for FS, and I respected her decision. I fortunately make enough money that 55,000 is really nothing, especially with the weak yen. As for why she's no longer on the cast list, dunno.

She declined my request for FS, and I respected her decision. I fortunately make enough money that 55,000 is really nothing, especially with the weak yen. As for why she's no longer on the cast list, dunno.

If she was new, she may have been working as a trial for a few days (or even one) as they do in a lot of cases. (before investing in photos and site updates, etc.) Totally plausible that she was in that mix since you said that you asked for a recommendation instead of nominating.

But, did you see her on the site before? In that case... she could have left... who knows.

She was on the attendance list for the day I booked her and was scheduled to work a couple days later (obviously wasn't the case since she disappeared from the site).

Ooohh you are awesome.

Do you work at Lazard???

Their website very obviously states that they have a good legal reputation so i think the staff tells the girls not to do fs.

Thanks for the review lazard.

I don't think that is true Alice, I have had good experiences with them