Azeroth

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://libe-tokyo.com/profile.php?id=kotone

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2015

Contact Method:
Web, then telephone for location (JLPT N2)

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - 18,000 yen; incall

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese and English. Kotone is very fluent in English.

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
First off, I am straight. And I never felt the need for P4P as I have a girlfriend. However I am also very curious, so...

This is my first review. I chose Kotone because newcomers are cheaper and she speaks English. She has a blog too, so you can check out her photos.

Kotone is fluent in English. I was planning on lying about myself, but she felt more like a friend than someone who's just there for work. She's very easy to talk to. There were many terms I didn't know but she could translate immediately, with a good accent. She looks just like her blog photos, but her voice could do with some improvements.

It was my first time with a new half, and she kept asking me what I would like her to do while licking (ribbing?) my whole body. I never knew my nipples were so sensitive.

She was very gentle during the insertion too, often pausing to check if I am in pain. Size was okay, close to what is stated on the website. I also received BBBJ, which was very pleasurable, but (maybe due to stress from first-time?) I wasn't able to come from just that and had to resort to using hands too.

Time just flew by and by the time I managed to come, the time was nearly up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Curiosity satisfied. Gave a 4 because that's how I feel about her, but for service she's a full 5/5.
If you have problems with Japanese language, I strongly recommend her.

Reactions: User#4899
-checks out the website-

Nice! Very cheap.

-looks at girls section-

Nice review though.

Last edited:
Good review. Useful to know who can speak English there. Thanks. I've been to Libe in Osaka a bunch of times….always been good experiences.