Guest viewing is limited

Kougan Juku (cram School)

KanagawaJones

TAG Member
Reaction score
Fellow Mongers,

I wanted to share a site a came across in my wild travels through the internet. I have not see this site posted here before and if it has, my apologies brothers. It's a delivery health that offers English staff and provides services not usually open to foreigners in Japan. I cannot offer a review because its not my thing and don't plan on visiting anytime soon, but hey, sharing is caring especially for mongers.

http://www.kougan.jp/top/

After you watch the intro video you understand why its called a 'cram school' and I hope someone can write a proper review after sampling the service.

Peace,

KJ

looks awesome! I'll definitly visit here soon and will write a review. thanks for the share ;)

Date/Time: 24 August 1:30 p.m.
Provider: Ameri (アメリ)
Contact Info: http://www.kougan.jp/top/
Type/Location: Delivery Massage
Language Specifics: Japanese, but can communicate in English
Session Length/Fee: 80min Yen 17,000 with hotel.
Physical Description: thin, big tits, overall 6 out of 10, http://www.kougan.jp/profile/_uid/189/

Details:

Good afternoon fellow mongers,

I posted a link to this place a while ago and since no one posted anything about, I thought I should give it a go. I call the number and the girl on the phone was kind and helpful. I asked if it was okay that I spoke in English, she said that was fine. So, I proceed to make that appointment in English. The girl said her next available appointment was 1:30. She asked what area I was going to get a hotel. I said Gotanda, (no travel fee), she said fine call from the hotel at 1:30 . I checked into my crap-hole hotel for 3500 yen for two hours, gave my call told her which hotel I was at, they called back on the hotel phone to confirm I was there and 5min later Ameri arrived.

Worked out the details and options of the appoint, I passed on the prostate massage and holy water, tried them before, not my thing. If its yours go for it. We got naked, I showered, Ameri preped the bed then joined me. The shower was small so she rubbed up against me quite a bit. Once we got the the bed, she gave a passible massage focusing on butt and genitals, she made sure her pussy was one my leg or one my foot. I think it would have been more interesting if I got the prostate option, but Ameri was a good talker. She told me to tell my friends about this place, (and here you are ), and that two other girls were understood English, Megumi and Maki. She also said they have served, Japanese, Chinese, Indian and Western clients.

Her body was good eye-candy while she work my junk to its ultimate conclusion, I really the lotion filled stocking, fucking great! Finish, shower and out the door.

Recommendation: Yes, but not soon, good place for those who have limited Japanese and want an easy fix.

Peace,

KJ

Looks fun. Any BJs offered?

Their website says "all nude shower service" as an option, do they stay nude while giving you that massage?